Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 53)

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Try NBT first LOL ..oh btw, what all shows do you watch?
Did you watch the bones epi? The bump in the Road?
I watch randomly some shows.. We have two TVs.. but one is occupied by my hubby for watching sports and news.. and other TV occupied by my kids for their shows.. so by the time, I get to watch the TV, it's around 9.30 or 10, and then I fall alseep after catching up boring shows. I fast forward most of the filler scenes and finish watching each show in avg 10 min...LOL

Bones, havent watched that one... I didnt watch TV much this weekend.. was visiting nurseries for selecting plants and shrubs for my gardening project.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

I watch randomly some shows.. We have two TVs.. but one is occupied by my hubby for watching sports and news.. and other TV occupied by my kids for their shows.. so by the time, I get to watch the TV, it's around 9.30 or 10, and then I fall alseep after catching up boring shows. I fast forward most of the filler scenes and finish watching each show in avg 10 min...LOL

Bones, havent watched that one... I didnt watch TV much this weekend.. was visiting nurseries for selecting plants and shrubs for my gardening project.
What gardening project? sounds interesting :)
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
heyy divya u found out my post ROFLLL...

i can understand ur situation LOL tabhi i just asked u no forcing :))

about the girl...lol what can be said...its her personal choice of life...mera ko uska tatoos se kya karna hai aur usse kya lena hai .i was very clinches about this girl when i read article 1st ki yeh ladki is showErmmbut i guess i'm f9 ...now as u read what i see from the show..as couple story also plus both have this instant click /natural as couple which i don't have jaldi se...so many couples r there on tv either thry look force or look like doing acting or ermmm comedy moreWinkLOL...plus UV that one char makes me binds to the show...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 09 April 2012 at 10:50pm

myownarea

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

LOL I was kidding about the bashing arch LOL 
(U know I alwyas types Jess and change it to Arch, every single time ROFL )
Aww that's so sweet of you.. me khush hoiing..Embarrassed Arch is special for me since my college friends used to call me with that name as well.
ya do try ...I like dosti stories, no love shove ka chakkar LOL I would run away if I see any typical TFCs ..for that I can just rewatch old MN scenes... That is true.. MN scenes are classic in TFCs and passionate eye locks..

LOL u tried IPk show *pats on your back* ...bhery bhery proud of u LOL Its an unwritten rule for us I guess that we will unanimously dislike the Top show LOL (besides of course when MJHT was at top..but thats a very old story LOL )  I don't dislike that show...it's just not my taste... I like Diya Aur Baati's Suraj's character.. simple, caring.. soft.. The show is okay..typical saas bahu.. but I don't know why I watch it...LOL

I have watched a few scenes too *pats self as well* ...He drops her from the first floor of his office to the ground floor.. he grabs her hand and breaks bangles causes cuts in her hands..  I didn't watch any of those scenes.. I only watched 2/3 scenes till now.. so I'm saved from the aatyachar I guess... Bura mat dekho, bura mat suno.. bura mat kaho...Big smile

then I stopped. Approve

myownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hello shello ppl...

Watching the new episode of Bones... I love Hodgins... I just love him... ( i do love Seeley booth too :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hopemyownarea

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

What gardening project? sounds interesting :)
Phone par batayugi.. it's a long story... we are basically renovating our front yard as well as back yard... I love gardening.. and landscape designing is interesting...I'm learning about varieties of trees and plants here.. perennials, annuals types... spring blooming, summer blooming, fall blooming... evergreens... it is like studying for my 12th grade Botony..LOL

Hi Tanu... long time...finally we meet...Hug

myownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I also love Finn Abernathy the squintern... He is just too good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hopemyownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@Tanu... ya I saw ur post :) I'll try another time :)
oh yes,,,I shouldnt be bothered about her personal life as well LOL 
but its fascinating for me...17 yr old dating older costar not writing exams, tattoes, drunk videos..sounds exciting ROFL ..add to it acting nahi karthi tho mere tho mazey hai LOL
..Tu ignore kar.. meri rant on her LOL I love to dislike her LOL

Nothing said about ur handsome AK LOL

@arch.. will do :)
MN scenes tho mera all time fall back option hai..for every situation :)
oh saas bahu ...hmmm LOL I dont like generally LOL

and lucky u, that u missed all those amazing scenes, I can imagine the old Arch getting worked up and screaming at the patheticness of the show LOL.. par ab nahi LOL

Edited by myownarea - 09 April 2012 at 10:58pm

a-little-hope

Go to top