Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
annie can we please talk about our flurys retreat? i think that would be a more enjoyable topic for all of us here...what say divzy?.πŸ˜†
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
not necessary Divz, its when PH dnt plan and have a story such things happen...

PM...was totally relying on Arjun's popularity and same with HD... they fail to realise that actor can give a start to a daily soap, but story carries it forward...

and u need to take decent ppl with good actors...look at Punar Vivah,,, u knw geet fans...still show is dng well...coz both can act... its not a mismatch
-Rinky- thumbnail
oj i know i shud not encourage the topic...but why shud arjun todofy the guy's haath paer? bechara is already weak...he has a back injury...and his gf is super obsessive it seems...he maintains a feet from rati...πŸ˜†

and yes its much better for actors of lesser popular couple to move on...look at sanz...she has completely gotten over gunjan to move on to khushi...her fans did not mind...

and no sumit has to twitter account...its fake
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Annie , rinky : reading your posts... i am so happy that i am completely oblivous to this show... i dont know either the characters or  anything ...so i am good...I will agree with whatever you are disucssing about...

How was your flurry's treat BTW
annie07 thumbnail
Well, Rinky, though i hate to admit, Monaya was very much popular, esp after their confession... but Sanaya moved on as Khushi , coz Barun is a better actor than Mohit in all ways Edited by annie07 - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
madam princess...u are very lucky u are not seeing it...and i am sooo happy most of u dont care about HD...only if i cud bribe annie not to see it too...πŸ˜†

i sooo wanna discuss flurys...seems annie did not like me much...πŸ˜†
-Rinky- thumbnail
sanaya and mohit were popular not Sajan...thats why...and isnt sanz monaya still an item? what happened to my fave couple? did they break up? πŸ˜­ what about sanaya's jigad da tukda comment?
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@annie, ya true, if they move on to better things, it is better!!

@Rinky...batao batao..tell us about the flurry;s treat :)
Poora detail mein bolna :)

I'm sorry I chedo'ed the HD topic, I was really surprised at ur topic, isiliye!!
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
its always ur fault divya...u always chalao controversial topics and then vanishπŸ˜†...bahut time waste ho gaya...i gotto go...bye...meet u guys later Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Its ok... being a fan, doesnt mean being blind...

I said when i hated Arjun as Chandu, and  i wnt keep mum, wen Rati is making a joke wid this show...