Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww Deeps.. I love your ordering me to sleep... 🤗

Rinky.. with the gifts.. I love giving and receiving gifts too.. but I don't need occasion to do that.. My hubby is not into gifts and presents.. and I buy gifts for hubby when I'm window shopping and if I like something for him.. I buy.. and in his case, he gives me gifts when I demand.. 😆

Chalo good night girls.. me off to sleep.

Deeps.. try quinoa.. it's really good with sambhar... and it does not have much carbs.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arey am sexist all right...😆 u know whenever i go out wid boys i always end up spending more than them...jitna bhi koshish karoo...unse kharachwa hi nahi sakti...its like i bring the chocolates...i pay the major part of the bill...i have even paid the bus fairs...kitna koshish kia thoda sa bhi soshan nahi kar payi...but trust me mere pati ka soshan jaroor karoongi...😆
-Rinky- thumbnail
u going archu ji? we never talk ðŸ˜•

chalo health is wealth...kabhi ho sake i will call u...ISD rates...gosh

tata muah...have a great sleep
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I agree with both parts of the arguments.. Like over the years, like in our cases and all, its very difficult to buy a gift ..kyunki we do end up buying whatever is needed pehle hi..or in general consensus 😆

But when , like u said, parents gift each other and they show it off to friends and all, its equally sweet :)

All I feel is it doesnt matter how expensive the gift it ..as long as gift is not a criteria..arrey tum ne gift nahi diya tho end of world ho jayega TYPE attitude na ho tho, ALL IZ WELL 😆

Honestly, as long u understand each other its fine :) Everything else is trivial 😆

(ps- mujhe " understanding " word se kuch din, kuch log, kuch kisse yaad aagaye 🤣 )
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
btw u guys did not read khushi's song...i pasted it here...masterpiece...koi vishesh tippani ji?😆

Aaj mausam hai suhana
     Maayke jaane ka hai bahana
               what the what the what the..

Raasta hai Anjaana
         aur Saathi hai Deewana
              what the what the what the...

myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

btw u guys did not read khushi's song...i pasted it here...masterpiece...koi vishesh tippani ji?😆

Aaj mausam hai suhana
     Maayke jaane ka hai bahana
               what the what the what the..

Raasta hai Anjaana
         aur Saathi hai Deewana
              what the what the what the...

ye kya hai???? 🤣 🤣
-Rinky- thumbnail
yeh khushi ji ne gaya hai..serial me i think...😆

btw khamoshiyan is coming at 7:30...so 1 ghantey se soul mates SP viewers ka khoob se manoranjan karengey...🤣
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

yeh khushi ji ne gaya hai..serial me i think...😆

btw khamoshiyan is coming at 7:30...so 1 ghantey se soul mates SP viewers ka khoob se manoranjan karengey...🤣

U like him dont u 🤣  may be thats the show u shud watch 🤣
*runs away from Rinky's joothas*
-Rinky- thumbnail
i used to liked mohit as a guy...not as an actor...but since he errr...what should i say ...some debacles happened in his life...i feel like going errr...😆

i was actually thinking of watching the show cos its from trilogy...makers of HD...i wanted to know what  mature and intense love story they would come up with...HD's handling has not been that mature...if u believe me...uske upar am keen to see if mohit has actually improved or not...in acting department of course...😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i went off light chali gayi thi

divya tune toh ek hi baar mein argument end kar diya😆

waise yeah i too agree with both parts its more a balanced thing..if front one is giving with own wish than it carries more love & affection like given by parents...but not should be a forcing one...that what i want to if given by ur self...
yeah after certain time it gets like mutual things come up...