Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) - Page 92

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ButterflyEffect

Deeps is working for home today... I mean working from home today πŸ˜†  Haina Deeps?

Now, what kind of work at home.. ahem ahem... πŸ˜‰

Archu... of all the ppl ... ofcourse work at home means working at home... like now i am in a meeting...hubby in office... khana banane ke alawa koi kaam nahi samajh aata...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princess_dj

Archu... of all the ppl ... ofcourse work at home means working at home... like now i am in a meeting...hubby in office... khana banane ke alawa koi kaam nahi samajh aata...

Aww... he is in office? Hmm...WFH is a total waste then... πŸ˜†

Anniversary ke din khana banana? errr... at least invite him for lunch date then...😳

And meri pyaari behena.. pamper yourself today.. don't work too hard.
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My daily updates πŸ˜† (Well almost!)

EHM - πŸ˜† Cant help it, I'm liking all the almost in love scenes πŸ˜† He is in love, she isnt there yet, he confessed, she didnt hear it πŸ˜† 
Only a week or so back, I wanted Virat and Manvi to remain friends, cos frankly they are great as best friends.. I was worried the whole love angle with turn their story into stereotypical BS.. πŸ˜† 

These scenes though are sweet and maybe I've become cheesy or somethingπŸ˜† I'm liking it :)

NBT - Mohan!! sigh.. that guy makes you feel for him.. I'm GLAD he doesnt like the drama they are playing and is concerned that Mrs Vyas is breaking her own rules for him.. You cant but helplove nanhi. However, whats up with Megha and jiji πŸ˜• they seem to have no problems lying through their teeth even though its for a good cause. Nanhi joining in the lies makes me unhappy for some reason .. Glad Addu resisted! πŸ˜† 
The ending was  πŸ˜† ..reminded me of some horrible sequences in MJHT. .I think it was the political track *shudder* πŸ˜†

Bones - I liked the Vazir storyline .. but hey, it was predictable too. Bones is a sweetheart isnt she? and Cam LOL .. so socially inept at times!! Sweets is too interfering sometimes, I mean not everything between a couple is meant for the quack to know! Angela and Hodgins (<3 ) were sweet as usual :) and Booth, oh god...I realise what n odd pair Booth and bones are πŸ˜† but so meant to be too :D

EDIT

DEK - Read updates :) TANU>> I'll watch it as and when I like the updates πŸ˜† aaj nahi dekha πŸ˜† but got the story..yay!!
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail
Divz... what's your take on EHM today? and NBT? *excited muh

I liked both actually.

myownarea thumbnail
I know Arch..par dont stress about it :)

Waise you are super romantic arent u?? πŸ˜†

ME not so much πŸ˜† 

@Deeps ... any major plans? ?
princess_dj thumbnail
Aww... he is in office? Hmm...WFH is a total waste then... πŸ˜†

Anniversary ke din khana banana? errr... at least invite him for lunch date then...😳

And meri pyaari behena.. pamper yourself today.. don't work too hard.

Khana sirf dopahar ka... raat ko to dinner pe jaana pakka hai...LOL
princess_dj thumbnail
Divz... meeting main hun...cant pick up
myownarea thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_dj

Divz... meeting main hun...cant pick up

No prob!! :) Wish karnekeliye hi hai πŸ˜† at ur leisure πŸ˜†
@Arch .,,,ur takes on EHM NBT today? πŸ˜ƒ
a-little-hope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: myownarea

My daily updates πŸ˜† (Well almost!)

Here comes my favorite part of the cc... your updates...  πŸ˜³
Love you πŸ€—
EHM - πŸ˜† Cant help it,  me too... like like like.. πŸ˜† I'm liking all the almost in love scenes πŸ˜† He is in love, she isnt there yet, he confessed, she didnt hear it πŸ˜†  I love this phase somehow.. reminds me of the phase when Mayank was in love.. and Nupur wasn't there yet... the terrace scene.. tum bahot acche ho... God.. I love MN... 😍
Back to the topic.. I'm liking VM scenes.. 😳
Only a week or so back, I wanted Virat and Manvi to remain friends, cos frankly they are great as best friends.. I was worried the whole love angle with turn their story into stereotypical BS.. πŸ˜†  I think the writers are doing good job of keeping the story intersting.. the dialogues are plain and simple.. not too much sweet... let's hope their friendship stays the same with falling in love phase.. Virat wasn't acting too much in love.. that's a good sign.. he was in his elements of best friends still... I'm liking it the way it is going.

These scenes though are sweet and maybe I've become cheesy or somethingπŸ˜† I'm liking it :)
You? Cheesy??? nahhh.. you are finely shredded cheese... which is GOOD. πŸ˜†

NBT - Mohan!! sigh.. that guy makes you feel for him..  I know. And the guy knows how to act.. which helps a lot with the portrayal of the character. I'm GLAD he doesnt like the drama they are playing and is concerned that Mrs Vyas is breaking her own rules for him.. You cant but helplove nanhi. Nanhi is a sweetheart.. she is adorable.. friendly and smart.. the more I watch the show.. the more I relate to my kids somehow... However, whats up with Megha and jiji πŸ˜• they seem to have no problems lying through their teeth even though its for a good cause. Megha is not liking Rashmi for sure.. and hence going out of the way to help Mohan.  Nanhi joining in the lies makes me unhappy for some reason .. Glad Addu resisted! πŸ˜†  Addu is cutie.πŸ˜†
The ending was  πŸ˜† ..reminded me of some horrible sequences in MJHT. .I think it was the political track *shudder* πŸ˜† political track... ?? 🀣 How we all tolerated that track God only knows.. πŸ˜•

Bones - I liked the Vazir storyline .. but hey, it was predictable too. Bones is a sweetheart isnt she? and Cam LOL .. so socially inept at times!! Sweets is too interfering sometimes, I mean not everything between a couple is meant for the quack to know! Angela and Hodgins (<3 ) were sweet as usual :) and Booth, oh god...I realise what n odd pair Booth and bones are πŸ˜† but so meant to be too :D
 Didn't watch it yet.. but liked your update!
EDIT

DEK - Read updates :) TANU>> I'll watch it as and when I like the updates πŸ˜† aaj nahi dekha πŸ˜† but got the story..yay!!

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPY ANNIVERSAY DJπŸ₯³ πŸ€—πŸ€—
Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
May the love that u share Last your lifetime through...