Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) - Page 87

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@ annie i gave u two songs, naa, one pareshaan, and another , haan yehi pyaar hai, from miley na miley hum, if u like tat toh usper bana lo.

This content was originally posted by: myownarea

Dont worry Debo...just remember its not Mumbai.baaki sab teek hai ..

matlab even if we delay u until 10 in the night, u have to be home by 8 😆

eek I';m not helping am I..?

seriously speaking, i wouldn't mind to back at 9 (10 kuch zyaada late ho jaata hai 😆) infact 2-3 baar i did, because ek toh i know the place, every galli and nukkads, and its kinda safe for women compared to delhi. Delhi mein toh ðŸ˜• *turns to tanu for guidance*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Rinky-

chic lit means...written with a light tone, easy language and talking about daily trivalities of life...in a humorous way...its considered chic lit...cause it doesnt have the self obsessed masculine masochist attitude to it...it is more like life aisa hi hota hai...lets face it...and we are no saints so sab chalta hai...

ummm that means even Chetan Bhagat is a chicklit author for men :P  ðŸ˜† only he is a chauvanist and male

even arundhati ray writes from a woman's perspective but she is not a chic lit writer cause she makes life seem like an eternally drak space to live in peppered with awesome literary skills...and madam jane austen? i think she is a mature chic lit writer...🤣 no offence to her fans...😆

yeah she writes from a female perspective ...I hated the God of small things 😆 

on the contrary I'm a Jane Austen fan ...through and through! U must remember she was a writer of the early 18th century and her stories and characters reflected her life and times.. however, I am yet to find someone who can match her brilliance.. though I'd say JK rowling is who I think highly of  after her :)

Annie you have a habit of always going to defensive or aggressive ...i did not mean that since you are an arti fan u are dissing rati...i meant since you dont watch the show and dont know what is required of indira you are seeing with a myopic view...nupur was a loud vivacious character but indira holds back her emotions and feels frightened about being happy...another reason u wont see chamak is becos the Ph/Cvs dont want her to smile at all...thats ajeeb...but thats how HD is now...😛

Annie does do that ..doesnt she 😆 
yeah I cant say 'cos I dont watch the show.. but I can safely say she is being done an injustice being paired with that person ..the show is nothing like I expected it to be..
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Divz... lol,but i agree, means, i feel safe even at 1 in the nte coz i knw i will reach home...Delhi mein i wnt feel safe even at 1 in the afternoon...

@ rinky...let it be, i cant explain, and i have seen enough of show, to know what exactly is her character... anyways, i cant tolerate it also...too much of nonsense for me... esp when a girl like her is ready to marry a good for nothing chap, who will happily be ghar jamai...ewww

and CVs dnt wanna make her smile, fear of being happy is one thing, and being dull is another... for me she lived the character of Nupur, coz she connected...here its only a job she is doing...
myownarea thumbnail
@Debo...aur gaane options do//!! 😆 comeone, u can do it!! 😆
Healer. thumbnail
@ rinky, pata nahi abhi tak 😆 there is a possibility , lets see 😆

@ jane austen, being mature chic lit writer, i guess she is the 17th century chic lit writer 😆 but then wasn't she some feminist ðŸ˜† 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Debolina.

i know tanu pangey sony vegas key uff 🤔 is liye trial version pangey leta hai bahit ughhh. 

btw did anyone see this article? (no its not abt sobti...yeah i can be abt kunal 😆) its about why not american show format in india?

pls 50 episode every show. but then acche writers nahi hai in this industry to write various stories for the format 😆 me would be more than happy 😆

@ipk etc show, baby track aya hai, only difference is tat its a 5 yr old child 🤣

ohh is that due to trial version...that's why its creating problem
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Debo... suggest a song for ArTi VM... i dnt mind making one... :)
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes chetan bhagat is a chic lit writer...an out and out one...😆 durjoy dutta is the same...😆 frustrated engineer turned author...😆 that is why i was thinking of writing a chic lit myself...am quite frustrated too...so what me not an engineer...science grad toh hoo...😆

as for injustice to rati in HD...i think rati did face injustice in MJHT as well...quite a lot...and i dont need to restate the saga...only her co star was good and chemsitry rocking...obviuosly nupur was a great character to play...but that too happened due to rati's hard work...look at sanaya and drashti playing bubbly chracters...they cant make a similar mark...maybe rati again would...with indira...and the entire show works around her...atleast she is getting the importance she deserves...the rest we have to wait and watch...😛

male lead? kya bolun...i am used to the guy however i mite find him irritating...now there seems no going back...either i accept him and watch the show else i dont...so...i have no choice i guess
myownarea thumbnail

I'd have said Raabta annie..but debo doesnt like that song much

(fir bhi bana do :P )

@Tanu...arrey yaar, hello shello tho bolo 😆

@debo.. ROFL..Jane austen was not a feminist 😆
Oh wait, I wrote 20th century in my post, goes back to correct it 😆

Anyone wants to read a MEGA sarcastic post thats written well ..

I love it that the post cant be reported for ":Sarcasm" 🤣
Healer. thumbnail
ArTi VM??? make on tum ho 🤣 situation per fit 🤣