Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rinky...I think u found the reason. ahahaa !! Staying happy is the issue!! how could I have not known!!  U need to look like 😭 I guess... not πŸ˜†

okkkeee folks bye bye πŸ€— me off to sleep...very very drowsyπŸ₯±

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats not only SP, thats every other show on TV... thats y MJHT and Nupur were diff...

I like Manvi a bit from behna show... bak sab bakwaas hai...
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Divz...Good night

Me on and off...
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
manvi is good...but she reminds me too much of Nupur god knows why and the elder one as...πŸ˜•

annie i am yet to decide what to take for u...its gonna be a joint decission of me and debzie...par woh phone hi nahi karti...weird...wish u cud come on piola boisakh...its on this saturday u know...πŸ˜›

chalo me will leave...talk to u guys later
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
that's why hate star plus show so so clinch urghhh...seriously what is os new in them...girl crying no say...full on get up wearing all 16 shinghar...where they r making the girl stand all time crying saas-chilaoying bahu abla naari hearing everything...a booster dosage khakar aayi ho jaise maayka se apna...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 12 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, coz after Nupur, they are trying to make everyother character like her...

anyways... chalo me off too... cya all later... bbye

and Rinky... its ok, no issues... and i m just dying to be in Kolkata... its been almost 3 yrs i have been there
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

SHAME!!!!!! πŸ€’ 

Bangalore: Beaten and burnt by her father, baby Afreen dies

Bangalore: Three-month-old baby Afreen, who was allegedly beaten and abused by her father, died of cardiac arrest in Bangalore on Wednesday. Afreen, who was admitted to Bangalore's Vani Vilas hospital on Sunday, suffered a massive cardiac arrest on Wednesday at 10:40 AM and died at 11:10 AM after all efforts to revive her by the doctors failed.

Professor of Paediatrics at Vani Vilas Hospital R Premalatha said that multiple convulsions could have led to the cardiac arrest.

National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Chairperson Shanta Sinha said, "This is very tragic and sad. The case should be brought to a logical ending. The mother will have to be given full cooperation and protection."

Nina Nayak of the Child Rights Protection Commission said a Quick Response Unit needs to be set up to attend to such cases on time.

Her condition had started to worsen from Tuesday, forcing the doctors to seek help from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).

Her father Umar Farooq allegedly wanted a boy, and started torturing and abusing Afreen after she born. Umar Farooq has already been arrested and sent to jail. Her mother, who allegedly witnessed the abuse and torture, wants the strictest possible punishment for him.

Baby Afreen was admitted to the paediatric intensive care in the hospital on Sunday after allegedly being beaten up by Umar Farooq. She had cigarette burns on her head and a dislocated neck.

According to reports, Afreen's mother Reshma is Umar Farooq's second wife. He had divorced his first wife as she wanted to study further, which he did not agree to. When asked why he agreed to Afreen's wedding with Umar, Afreen's father said they had no clue that Umar will turn out to be such a person.

Healer. thumbnail
ok mera aaj ka rant

@ Behna show

did not watch yest actually, bhool gayi thi 😳 jab yaad aya last 5 mins i saw virat ji on mission maya, i know it alliterates and all πŸ˜† maya was preparing for engagement and threw away her lehenga saying, old fashioned hai, mein toh gown hi pehenungi and all πŸ˜• 

yeh tv shows mein sab itna extreme kyun hota hai? either traditional indian girl who is sanskari and goes ui ma over mod dresses, or modern mini skirt waali ladki going ewww over lehengas...beeche waali bhi bahut ladkiya hoti hai wearing both jeans and salwar with equal amt of sanskars but not overflowing with them πŸ˜†

precap he is like bye maya, who wants to bet that bye was in the context of bye, phir miltey hai and not humesha key liye bye bye and not seeing ur thobda ever in my life πŸ˜†

@ DEK, for tanu πŸ˜†

yeh manyata mahaan kyun ban gayi 🀣 🀣 agar daant lag jaat J ko kaunsa pahaad toot jaata πŸ€” Uday ji back to team manyata, haye mera ping pong ball 😍

@ NBT

woh bhi nahi dekha, aaj dekhungi ek saath mein

@Karan Tacker

He is nice as viren, ab andar ki baat toh i dont know πŸ˜† but whatever i have seen of him, he seems very sweet and ladka types... 

@ PR

Why do i watch this show ? πŸ€£

@most W*F shows on air right now

Gopi bahu wala
PR
IPK etc
Yeh Rishta etc
Punar Vivah πŸ˜•
UTTARAN πŸ€’ πŸ€’
LADOOO πŸ€’ πŸ€’
Balika Vadhu (my daadi watches it *pulls hair out* uper sey she says, this is the only good show on tv, HAIN πŸ˜• ok bado key muh per baat nahi karte πŸ˜†)

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tremors in Bangalore... THere was a 8.9 earthquake in indonesia... Tsunami alret in 28 countries...

Epicenter is northern Sumatra same as where it was in 2004, 
Edited by princess_dj - 12 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Deepti you ok? heard tremors in bangalore, there's a tsunami alert out there in Indian Ocean. Rinky ji are u doing well ?