Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
gopi vahu...πŸ˜†

http://www.bollywoodchaska.com/images/news/1314436674Gopi_Bahu__In_Saath_Nibhana_Saathiya.jpg
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myownarea

No.. I dont think anybody could stop us from being ArTi pankhas then...

Par ab tu jaake Priyash pankha kyun ban rahi hai ? πŸ˜†

Are they can Priyash together...hmmm

I dont mind Ashish... but i dont liker Priyals acting... I seriously wish they can get another girl instead of her... THe story od DEK is not bad at all
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
even if i'm baning one toh kyu hua...though i'm still not:)

who stop u doing whatever bhajan U ALL want to do...

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rinky... please dont post pics of Gopi bahu of all... i mean ye show to kaise chalta hai bhagwaan hi jaane...

Just cause she is anpadh she is a great bahu... and since the other girl Raashi is padhi likhi is a cunning and a scheming girl ye kya bakwas hai... yaane kya padhi likhi ladiyan ghar ke values nahi samajh paati...

P.S i know so much about this show cause mom and dad watch it ( my in-laws)
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@rinky  .. eeeks that girl .. I had seen her in a scene of SPA and I have taken an intense dislike towards her πŸ˜†

ahem ahem Rinky, Kya tum hamesha hi aisi thi.,,ki tumhe ek time pe "actors" ke personal life mein interest tha πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Abt Tacker.. he is the SRK of TV apparently, Romance king or something was the title they gave him.
Never used to like him ..but he acts well as Viren in EHM..

@Deepti.. Well, I agree if they had found another girl, DEK wudve been tolerable. But then obviously if the leads r dating they are not going to change her, are they!
myownarea thumbnail
Jaise tum sab ne kabhi bhajan nahi kiya  *snorts* πŸ˜†

Maan lo, this CC has been an ArTi bhajan CC since its inception πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
dj 1st i too wanted that...i was very irritated with her...quite ermmm...i was very annoyed though i still sometimes...but i think she is little improved...i won't say kuch bada improve aaya hai but still she is getting better...changing the lead forum par likho jakar pata lag jayegaπŸ˜†though she i not appreciated that much...but its like they both create a click...in manveer scenes now...
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princess_dj

Rinky... please dont post pics of Gopi bahu of all... i mean ye show to kaise chalta hai bhagwaan hi jaane...

Just cause she is anpadh she is a great bahu... and since the other girl Raashi is padhi likhi is a cunning and a scheming girl ye kya bakwas hai... yaane kya padhi likhi ladiyan ghar ke values nahi samajh paati...

Gopi vahu is so popular in gujrat...cos the show is gujju that uske time pe no one steps out of their home...raasta soona soona rehta hai...almost like it happened during mahabharat times...one of my friends who lives in Surat told me...

and for karan tacker? he is a charmer...have u heard his voice interview by avni(fusion) he totally charmed her even in the interview...avni ka voice sunke i felt she was gonna enter a blushing fit...avni will kill me if she reads it...πŸ˜†

actor's personal life...sigh..mera koi dosh nahi hai...tum logo ka asar tha...mere jaise nanhi munni pari ko bigaad diya...abhi bhi effect hai us ka...πŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_dj

That is something I've noticed ..there are some rampant cliches.

Modern ladki - bad
Old fashioned  ladki - good

Educated - bad
illiterate  - good

In shows, the expectation for all girls is to grow up into good bahus. Make food. Clean , take care of husband (who'll be the biggest MCP in the world) , listen to abuses by in laws and never speak back.

Basically be a superwoman but then never take a stance for yourself and be an abhala nari too.

W*Fness to infinity.
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Gopi vahu is so popular in gujrat...cos the show is gujju that uske time pe no one steps out of their home...raasta soona soona rehta hai...almost like it happened during mahabharat times...one of my friends who lives in Surat told me...

wow, really? I didnt know that show was such a craze! hmmm!

and for karan tacker? he is a charmer...have u heard his voice interview by avni(fusion) he totally charmed her even in the interview...avni ka voice sunke i felt she was gonna enter a blushing fit...avni will kill me if she reads it...πŸ˜†

yes I suppose, though I have no idea why I dont like him much ..

actor's personal life...sigh..mera koi dosh nahi hai...tum logo ka asar tha...mere jaise nanhi munni pari ko bigaad diya...abhi bhi effect hai us ka...πŸ˜†

🀣 sure 🀣 nanhi pari 🀣 I forgot, tum tho Gunjan thi na.. humne hi tumhe bigaada tha πŸ˜†

hayehaye!!