Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Waise debo, I watched 9 epis of BOF, man so much Rui ka angle in this..Its like almost a rui makina angle there 😲😲 ( I mean in Korean thye have other names I cant remember, I'm stuck on the Japanese names )
The girl in Korean is cute. I dont like the guy much. πŸ˜•

@Nbtnm..hain aise hi kuch, strangely I keep wishing Rati had done this show. πŸ˜† which is strange'cos I dont watch HD ..πŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_dj

Hey Debo , Divz...

Arey meeting thi yaar... some presentation...

I saw prisoner in the pipe... and i agree i feel for booth at times...

BTW you should watch Castle too... beckket and Castle are nice... :). I am currently watiching Criminal minds too and Big banf theory... :D

Deeejaayy finally πŸ˜†

ooh all angrezi shows huh πŸ˜† 

Will try castle. later πŸ˜† 

U know me, I like desi..only ting is nothing appeals to me

In PITP - I loved the part where everyone comes to celebrate the baby with gifts
U know I love Hodgins πŸ˜† Went majorly aww at his expression at the baby.
It was funny though suddenly their dialogues on the cases are so so so mundanely same.
I did a digital recreation. I did a search in the FBI database, blah blahπŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh MJHT ka pagalpan πŸ˜† my friends toh almost disowned me, few days ago i was doing keedagiri in college with friends, college empty tha toh some random star ppl were shooting i guess, toh i started dissing star, and friends are like kyun MJHT hota pagal nahi ho jaati, and i am like ab tak yaad hai inko? i must have been real crazy hehe πŸ˜†

My mother used to watch Gulal (in order to prevent me from watching Pavitra Rishta i guess πŸ˜†) so more or less i used to see that, and i like the post leap scenes, oh yah very dramatic, heavy kind of drama with less light moments, but then that is the story, not typical candyfloss wala love story toh it was expected. i like neil bhatt, he did kesar very well, the angst and all.

Behna show ka toh kya kehna πŸ˜† i guess maanvi track inspired by anand/khnh , is liye less dramatic, firslty i used to love the sister scenes during shaadi ka track, baad mein it became annoying πŸ˜• i think i like GunUr more πŸ˜†
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL i know angrezi shows...

Hindi main i try to watch Parvarish when i get a chance...

Debo... i know bits and pieces of behna show ... my mom in law watches it ... i saw Star parivar awards too... mostof thme seemed baseless... they gave one to the girl who has cancer in that show... becuase she is strong even when she has cancer... i wonder what that means... 
princess_dj thumbnail
Divz i understand what you mean by repitive dialogues... but aur kya hi naya karenge...

Criminal minds main they look at the behavoir od the suspect and catch him... atleast that is dfferent... but still i see similarities...
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debolina.

Oh MJHT ka pagalpan πŸ˜† my friends toh almost disowned me, few days ago i was doing keedagiri in college with friends, college empty tha toh some random star ppl were shooting i guess, toh i started dissing star, and friends are like kyun MJHT hota pagal nahi ho jaati, and i am like ab tak yaad hai inko? i must have been real crazy hehe πŸ˜†

you were, you were..remember what u first did when I came to mumbai 🀣
Hence proved :D

but then we all were, atleast u r/were in college..look at us πŸ˜†

My mother used to watch Gulal (in order to prevent me from watching Pavitra Rishta i guess πŸ˜†) so more or less i used to see that, and i like the post leap scenes, oh yah very dramatic, heavy kind of drama with less light moments, but then that is the story, not typical candyfloss wala love story toh it was expected. i like neil bhatt, he did kesar very well, the angst and all.

He was very good yeah..so was she actually, mansi.  but at one point he totally acts insane. Like crazy ...their story it self gets so dramatic.

I mean the max drama I've seen is probably the MN marriage track..which was like 10 pct of this maybe, tho mereliye It was new.. I did like it overall, the show..but drama overdose :D

Behna show ka toh kya kehna πŸ˜† i guess maanvi track inspired by anand/khnh , is liye less dramatic, firslty i used to love the sister scenes during shaadi ka track, baad mein it became annoying πŸ˜• i think i like GunUr more πŸ˜†

ah coincidence!! I thought just that today! I mean I was watching this soul of mjht vm,. naya wala and I was like I deffo like Gunur more than behna wale behne πŸ˜†
They should just make it a love story :))) or family drama or soemthing..πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
HEY Deepti. long time πŸ˜ƒ Deepti and me are castle pankhas πŸ˜† i like the cases, kabhi kabar some cases touch hearts and stuff, esp the last week episode, adhoori tragedy type kahani between the chinese mafia ka bhai and the victim. πŸ˜†, big bang theory, i will watch after exam ka jhanjhat gets over πŸ˜†

@BOF, you wont believe even the taiwanese version mein yehi problem hai, both korean and taiwanese version is like rui angle ko kheech keech keech ker pata nahi what they did, you cant blame, episodes is also more, i like the korean girl too Jan Di, aka, Makino-chan πŸ˜† but third angle is a problem, sabah says, the pool scene was copied to MJHT πŸ˜† tats y Jap version is best. 1st season 9 episodes, tight story thi, and nicely done, atleast Makino MAKES up her mind and doesnt go itna ping pong like other versions, and Domiyouji toh is the BEST, appearance sey lekar character tak the actor was perfect in everything! i cannot imagine anyone else as Domiyouji πŸ˜ƒ

myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_dj

LOL i know angrezi shows...

Hindi main i try to watch Parvarish when i get a chance...

Debo... i know bits and pieces of behna show ... my mom in law watches it ... i saw Star parivar awards too... mostof thme seemed baseless... they gave one to the girl who has cancer in that show... becuase she is strong even when she has cancer... i wonder what that means... 

I dont think they gave it cos she has cancer, the character is different from the usual star plus heroines..that y πŸ˜† She is not like mahantha ki devi n all that crap thye show. Very bubbly fun and she gets into truckloads of trouble πŸ˜† but believable sorts.. that is a nayee soch for star plus stds I suppose 🀣

@deeps try na bole tum, u'll like it. abhi mat dekhna lekin πŸ˜†
watch on yt the earlier parts πŸ˜†
princess_dj thumbnail
I know Debo...it was a great episode...

Maine to saare dekh liye hain season 4 ke jitne bhi aaye ... episode 19 tak dekha... there is one i think the 13th one called the Blue butterfly oh that one is good... :)... Tv pe dekhne ka mazaa alag hai lekin... :D

Gunur any day better than the  behnas...
princess_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

I dont think they gave it cos she has cancer, the character is different from the usual star plus heroines..that y πŸ˜† She is not like mahantha ki devi n all that crap thye show. Very bubbly fun and she gets into truckloads of trouble πŸ˜† but believable sorts.. that is a nayee soch for star plus stds I suppose 🀣

@deeps try na bole tum, u'll like it. abhi mat dekhna lekin πŸ˜†
watch on yt the earlier parts πŸ˜†

Will give it a shot Divz... :)