Abhaas,thou art the spice - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mid-night-sun

he is a superb actor
absolutely agree
O although i really detest Shyam, but i really like Abhaas as an actor. I also think he is very good looking to be a villian but i guess, he is such a good actor that he convinces very well as a villian. U ROCK ABHAAS!🤗
Originally posted by FiiLza

O although i really detest Shyam, but i really like Abhaas as an actor. I also think he is very good looking to be a villian but i guess, he is such a good actor that he convinces very well as a villian. U ROCK ABHAAS!🤗
awww...yeah he deserves a hug for a well done job ! Abhaas here's one from me too! 🤗Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 11 years ago
I am a big fan of Abhaas and can say that I love him and appreciate his work as much as I do for Sanaya, Barun, Daljeet and the others! ðŸ˜Š
Oops!Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rakrasirutsak

I am a big fan of Abhaas and can say that I love him and appreciate his work as much as I do for Sanaya, Barun, Daljeet and the others!😊
aww that is so sweet!!! And hey I love ur DP!!!
well said. he is the unsung actor of the show! Hats off to him for channeling this rol. Sometimes, playing a villain is harder than playing a hero. I hope he finds more and more exciting work in the future Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by serialjunkie

well said. he is the unsung actor of the show! Hats off to him for channeling this rol. Sometimes, playing a villain is harder than playing a hero. I hope he finds more and more exciting work in the future
I agree..playing a villain is often a Thankless job and certainly harder...still Abhaas has proved himself and made a mark for himself