Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
He is pretty good looking and a terrific actor. Great job as Shyam, the much loved to hate Creepwa, Abhas. :)
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dushturain , smiley and angel...agree with u all about him!!!creepwa shyam is sweetwa abhaas!!
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.. It's his superb acting skills that make us hate him!! He's a very talented actor!! And quite a hunk too :P 
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiv-gauri4eva

I agree.. It's his superb acting skills that make us hate him!! He's a very talented actor!! And quite a hunk too :P

True true!!!!!
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppyyy...n i thot it was only me drooling...actually some one  told me he resembles my husband 😳 ..n i started liking him more..

but other then tht d amount of screen time he gets as compared to ARSHI  ..he has to do double the work to leave tht impression in our minds..very strong screen presence..amazing looks...dependable acting skills...can just blow our minds off by spilling venom thru his eyes...recently have been in awe of him !!!

wish there is a reason behind wht ever he is doing to Raizadas n Khushi..May be he can connect the dots and tell us whts Nawabs dark past n wether he to was a part of it...!! Give meat to his character rather then just show him as a lust full romeo.
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parsha

Yipppyyy...n i thot it was only me drooling...actually some one told me he resembles my husband 😳..n i started liking him more..

but other then tht d amount of screen time he gets ascomparedto ARSHI ..he has to do double the work to leave tht impression in our minds..very strong screen presence..amazing looks...dependable acting skills...can just blow our minds off by spilling venom thru his eyes...recently have been in awe of him !!!

wish there is a reason behind wht ever he is doing to Raizadas n Khushi..May be he can connect the dots and tell us whts Nawabs dark past n wether he to was a part of it...!! Give meat to his character rather then just show him as a lust full romeo.

ahaa you lucky gal! So you hv double reason to drool...!!!
And hey tht wud be good twist if shyam knew abt Arnav past...and it had someting to do with how he married Anji...and wow my mind is ticking now...cvs pls listen...great idea here!!!
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abhas is gud looking and i heard he is the most sweet guys on the sets...no wonder he is lalit mohan favourite
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Originally posted by: shena07

abhas is gud looking and i heard he is the most sweet guys on the sets...no wonder he is lalit mohan favourite

oh yeah...nice to hear he is liked by director himself!! Would be great to see more off screen moments of him with the cast!
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Intetesting comments so far...tks
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Interesting comments so far...tks...do keep them coming