Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vee05

Um Can I ask...what happened to the Rs. 300 Khushi was going to return to Arnav? 

She lost her chance to win 5 lakh and return everything she ever owed him back😆!!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Someone needs to sit down & think about Payal's role. Who is she here? What is she? She has the guts to take a very imp decision about giving away the prize to Veena (It was more of abdicating the prize & the responsibility rather than giving to Veena), but doesn't have the guts to tell her family why she took the decision. She wants to be fair to Veena, but is not willing to be fair to her MIL who has been obsessing about the prize for days, after being forced into participating in this event by Payal. And all that the wet noodle does in the name of damage control is cry?

I think the viewers will kill Payal before Mami has a chance. She will have to wait in line.

Khushi continues Payal's efforts & becomes the mata of renunciation. With Payal-Mami act being a non-starter and Khushi abdicating the throne without a word to Arnav who should have had a say in this decision (Cos they won as a team. We saw what she was doing alone on stage as Heer!!!!), Veena & DIL won the 5 Lakhs. Good Samaj Seva. What have the sisters gained from this?

1. A mami who is furious, & will step up her efforts to get Payal out of RM. This time I will be rooting for her. And I think I will have company.

2. A Raizada family who thinks Payal suffered from stage fright.

3. An Arnav who is wild with his wife for refusing the award. Because the award means more than recognition or prize money. It is one of those rare good moments he can treasure, having been able to open his heart to his wife who was once found on his terrace in a clinch with his Jeejaji and whom he married to save his Di's marriage, and whom he loves like crazy.

There was no logic behind the Payal debacle. Had she suffered from plain & simple stage fright, I would have liked her more, understood her more.

Anjali sending Khushi with Jeejaji to buy medicines, and her request that Chotey should not be informed about it turned my stomach. Not cos Shyamu got to share the car seat with Khushi. But cos it was so illogical, so stupid, so contrived a situation.

If the CVs want to increase the density of the MU, couldn't they have found some good, solid reason? And the hanky!!! Puke.

So far I have been waiting for Arnav to find his brains so that he can realise the truth of the matter. I strongly believed that Arnav would reason, put facts together, & reach the truth instead of seeing Khushi slap Shyam or confess her love for Arnav in front of Shyam etc. I was waiting for an elegant, exciting tidying up of this mess. But today just sank the ship of my expectations.

Looks like we are going to get loads of melodrama without an ounce of logic in it. Tempered with Rabba Ves to keep us quiet.

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

I am almost glad that Khushi said some pretty nasty, albeit stupid things. At least that seemed to have got to Egoji in some manner. Also, it is clear that she is suddenly reading him very well. Which is the only thread of hope I hang on to. That and Shyam's hanging thread :D

PS: Somebody give that pharmacist a bigger role, man. Ab ussi par umeed kayam hain.

This is awesome!! ðŸ¤£
arshi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This show is somewhat making me bipolar also lol. One day i'm over the moon wit the CVs and the next day I get disappointed. But I guess thats just how its going to be... I'm hoping after they see the low TRP ratings they will fix things up... 
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sri, Shweta, Mandy, Sheila: Thanks, I'm so looking forward to my trip and just chilling with family😃. I sure will catch up with all of you from time to time: the show, the forum and esp. Sush's thread is quite an addiction for me😉 Edited by meens80 - 12 years ago
docgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

And the hanky!!! Puke.

Terrific post, Smitar! The show is all about exposition for the uber stupid audience - so quite literally a hanky to suggest hanky panky between Khushi and Shyam and a string /thread to suggest either that Shyam's fate is hanging by a thread or that he'll continue to string along ArHi (depending on which way the story goes!)
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@ Sri, Shweta, Mandy, Sheila: Thanks, I'm so looking forward to my trip and just chilling with family😃. I sure will catch up with all of you from time to time: the show, the forum and esp. Sush's thread is quite an addiction for me😉</font>

Meens Have a nice and enjoyable trip... If I am still posting and making threads...please do drop in...Your takes are fun to read...

I am just waiting to see if I will run out patience first or CVs will get their act together before that...Like I said...Arhi story has had better traction without any MU ever figured in...or before Shyamu entered the equation...and the sparks were flying better with La track and even NK track...so either they chuck Shyamu out...or stop dumbing all the characters to match his story...if this story gets dragged beyond the next ME...we wil be kiddingnourselves that this is going anywhere but round and round in the same rut...

meens80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Meens Have a nice and enjoyable trip... If I am still posting and making threads...please do drop in...Your takes are fun to read...

I am just waiting to see if I will run out patience first or CVs will get their act together before that...Like I said...Arhi story has had better traction without any MU ever figured in...or before Shyamu entered the equation...and the sparks were flying better with La track and even NK track...so either they chuck Shyamu out...or stop dumbing all the characters to match his story...if this story gets dragged beyond the next ME...we wil be kiddingnourselves that this is going anywhere but round and round in the same rut...

Sush, I'm hoping we'll see some light before the next ME, is that even confirmed yet? The latest i heard is April 28th. I agree on the Shyam track being dragged way to much, i guess it was needed to bring in the real nafrat element, but it's been 2 months and they are just going in circles. 
I don't think Shyam will be out anytime soon, what will happen now is the truth revelation before Arnav, his repentance and then the actual love track. A few months down the line, as the 6 month deadline nears completion and Anj pregnancy progresses to full term, i think Shyam will be revealed in front of everyone and we'll probably see another round of drama, rona-dhona and maybe a brief ARHI separation. Lets see how the CV's play this out. I just request that they be consistent and not jump moods from one episode to another.

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshi-forever

This show is somewhat making me bipolar also lol. One day i'm over the moon wit the CVs and the next day I get disappointed. But I guess thats just how its going to be... I'm hoping after they see the low TRP ratings they will fix things up... 

I am so with you on this...I might need a drink or some meds to survive this insanity of sorts! 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigirl_18

She lost her chance to win 5 lakh and return everything she ever owed him back😆!!

LOL can you imagine if she had taken the award? Shed be like here is the 300 i owe you then the remainder is for whatever you paid for these ugly dresses I am wearing day in and day out and you will have enough left over Mr. Khadooszada to buy some new suits, get a new recliner and maybe a nicer mirror for that bathroom of yours! ðŸ¤ª
Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago