Posted: 11 years ago
How can something go from an "Amazing Performance" to something so ridiclulos...I didn't even have the patience to sit through it...

The show really sucks in terms of story...and screenplay...

The deficiencies were on full display again today...It fell apart like a deck of cards...

Khushi's resfusal to accept the award...OK reasonable...specially because she is mad at Arnie for not answering her qustions...But her dialogue about "He is Dhokhebaz" was uncalled for...Only placed there like "Why dont you leave Anjali..." to create more MUs...

The CVs need to get it together otherwise the writing is on the wall...The show has already fallen to the 8th place in TRPs...thats the reaction to the ridiculuos episodes after the holi week that I didn't watch...TRP is a lagging indicator...meaning a reaction to the episodes in the previous week... and we know how bad it has been the week after holi...Isolated episodes like the one yesterday or the one last week about co-sleeping alone are not going to cut it...

Well...today was another one like that...

The only part worth the 2 minutes anyone will spend on it was Arhi scene in which she says she WILL NOT tell him the reason for anything...She is trying to make a point...which is the only thing that makde sense in the entire episode...The rest of it...was  garbage...

The sooner they scrap the story line of Shyamu trying to make sexual advances on Khushi...the  better it is...That is a load of crap...I am not wasting my time watching it...
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
All I had to say about today's episode was...Um yeh...whatever...um yeh ! 

The CV's really need to end this Shyam chapter period! The show is getting bi-polar...there is no consistency at all. The TRP's are down for a reason...stop Mind f**king with peoples heads! Apologies for the cursing but thats what it feels like!

The actors are acting and doing a great job at it but what is this story line? Its like you really dont know what the weather of the episode is going to be...bright and sunny or hurricane force winds headed towards us!  ðŸ˜¡

Barun and Sanaya were great as Arnav and Khushi but CV's your story just blows period! We need a new track I am done with this Shyam letching over Khushi at any every given opportunity. Its Sick ðŸ¤¢

Then you have this stupid stupid STUPID PAYAL!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ Like half of Khushi's issues seem to be because of this idiot sister of hers. Payal didnt think twice to not talk to her after she came back as Mrs Raizada on that fateful night when she went to save her sisters ass now again weve gone full circle...again for Payal's stupid sake she does this...

Whatever I am done writing about this. 
Edited by vee05 - 11 years ago
UPDATED:

When I first watched this episode, I was fuming as the build up from previous episodes just fell flat. It wasn't a disaster episode but it was definately a letdown given what I expected.

What I liked:

The scene where Arnav was shown comforting Payal, it was sweet. I would love it if the CVs show a bond developing between them the same way we've seen Khushi and Anjali bond. I think it would be a nice touch.

Shyam was back in form today, in the previous episodes something was lacking with his character he just wasn't reacting the way you would expect but now things have changed and I can see why. Shyam making his move now is perfect given what he just witnessed, Shyam knows Khushi and Arnav are growing closer and he can't let that happen so when opportunity knocks he takes full advantage of it.

Khushi and Arnav's confrontation. Loved Khushi in this scene, the fire in her character, her justifiable anger and the way she anticipated how Arnav would react reminded me of the old Khushi who stood toe to toe with Arnav and matched whatever he dished out without coming off as immature. Point to be noticed like Sathya pointed out in her analysis was Arnav, yes he got angry, frustrated but look out for the tone in which he spoke to Khushi.

Khushi referring to Shyam as jijaji and walking away. Keep rubbing it in Khushi!

What I didn't like:

The lame excuse used to have Payal lose, seriously what was the guarantee that particular saas bahu team would win?? Very poorly written, what's even worse was that Khushi was dragged into this and looked equally bad when she called her husband a cheat. I get her reasons behind not accepting, we all know Khushi would do anything for her sister but the CVs could have done it without the last dialogue.

The excuse given to push Shyam and Khushi together. So Khushi knows where to get the meds but Shyam does not, how ridiculous is that?

Then there is the precap where Arnav will have yet another image burnt into his mind. If only Khushi could be shown slapping Shyam or carry pepper spray with her. The only bright side to this is it is leading to another confrontation between Khushi and Arnav per SBS segment. Once again Khushi is getting more hints as to why Arnav married her but will she be able to connect the dots??
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 11 years ago
Hiya Sush!

I read the written update and skipped the episode. 

It is unbelievable that after the sweet episode yesterday they served up a mish-mash of nonsense today...😕

And yes, the usage of the word "Dhokebaaz" was totally out of place! It made no sense whatsoever!
If she had mumbled it to herself, indicating how Arnav is cheating himself and her by hiding his real feelings, it would have made sense.
But her telling the organizers that he is a Dhokebaaz!! What the heck was that?! ðŸ˜•

And exactly as you said, like she said why don't you leave Anjali...this too made absolutely no sense for Khushi to say!

With IPL eating into their viewership already, why are the creatives hellbent on losing the remaining audience as well?!
Are they going to keep showing nonsense till the ME? That's more than three weeks away and frankly, I do not think many have the patience to sit through this crap they are dishing out!

Am very disappointed today...
I agree. Ive seen so many posts about the story line, or lack thereof. And its not just us.. IPKKND is on 8th rank now.. theres more of us that are annoyed and perhaps even bored. And i completely agree. Its getting annoying. The part that irks me the most is.. what was that Holi confession for? To make us go awww? And then forget that there was more to this? I feel disappointed. Anyways, great topic. And i totally understand what youre trying to say.
I agree. For the first time in 10 months, I asked myself, what am i watching and why? Is this the show that I really love and watch with so much enthusiasm. Ridiculous is the correct word. What happened to the show... story, direction, screenplay, costumes, sets, make-up&hair, just abt everything is downhill...
To watch or not to watch is the question!!!!
Dang it! Me and my Wednesday dreams! Coming to the episode, Shyam who was MIA is back and the  story is moving again. I think the TRP's have issued a warning to the CV's to go to the next level and not circle back to forgetting what happened.

I would have loved to see the first 7-8 minutes skipped and focus on Arnav-Payal comforting scene.  That was really nice to see but it was so short! Backstage green room confrontation of Arnav and  Khushi was explosive. She is not crying but replying back in his language! Arnav I felt was more restrained than he usually is.

Khushi's reference of "Jijaji" was good in front of the pharmacist. Now on the same tone, can you dear, please stomp on "Jijaji's" feet and walk out tomorrow?

The plot of the sisters giving up their acts for someone is so lame  but I guess it is for a reason  saying that they gave it up for the better good. Whether that is to be revealed tomorrow or not is to be seen!

I am not sure if you girls have seen this link. It is brilliant vm almost like an IPK trailer(music and visuals are fantastic), it reminds me all the reasons I fell in love with IPK in the first place.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2914403
Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
i can tolerate the OTT..but dialogues really sucked today..Khushi's script writer is horrible!!!
I think today i little felt cheap when ARHI r fighting..how much fight we will see that has no meaning..because both do not want to use brains!!!

I am tired of seeing Shyam manhandling and lusting , touching khushi..

Cvs need to move story!!
They have lots of ways to improve..they can show khushi sharing about shyam to payal..both sisters teaming up to face him..thats also possible, its not something to ask out of their bag..

Other extra performance..even made it worst!!! it was weird comedy!!!
"Ridiculous" totally sums up today's episode; and I agree with the "Dhokebaaz" bit too. It made precisely zero sense; what were they thinking?  
And some of the post holi episodes are mind boggling in that all the sequences seem really rushed and poorly conceived; it's like they're trying to show that they have all this material for each episode, but in the end, the story hasn't moved ahead one iota.  
And seriously, couldn't they have found a more believable Khushi-Shyam encounter -Anjali sending them off together and not letting any of the family know was ridiculous.  She just has pregnancy symptoms for crying out loud. Sigghhh... 
As for the precap, I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it's going to amount to anything at all.  But I'll say this "Move on CV's.  The message in the form of TRPs is loud and clear; this track has played itself out"
Hi Shstra...I feel sorry for the CVs...May be Shyamu's MU  IS the main plot...MUs and more MUs thats what this story is based on...

Every character has to be dumbed down to make the MU continue...They are given very poor concept to work with...
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago