adiraj07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Further plot for IPKKND

Arnav and kushi finds out their true love for each other and we have some romantic scene's and rabbave's 😊

Shyam cannot tolerate this and try his best to spoil this and misbehaves with Kushi more often and at times Anjali also notices this. Police reports back regarding the accident telling that someone tampered with the break of Anjali's car and Arnav realises it may be shyam. Anjali recollects the day and gets a bit suspicious of shyam.😡

Gupta family visit's Raizada's with kushi's papa and kushi's papa seeing Shyam misbehaving with kushi gets all agitated and gets his power back to talk and shouts at shyam( medically not possible). Shyam try to hurt him in front of Kushi who gets angry and slaps Shyam. 😡

Everybody crowds from Raizada family and kushi's papa tells everybody what shyam was upto.  Anjali who is heavily pregnant by now gets angry at shyam and asks him the truth.. he as usual tries to cook up stories. Nobody believes him. Anjali walks away. Arnav punches him and calls the police.

Anjali goes into labour and she will fall very ill. As she has other medical problems she will die after the baby was born and kushi and arnav look after the baby. They live happily ever after. 👏👏

Sorry for killing Anjali.. 😭

Please please command  and like if you liked my post...
Edited by adiraj07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not bad. But I love Anjali I dont want her killed. 
Shivani39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I love Anjali but i liked this 👍🏼
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shivani39

I love Anjali but i liked this 👍🏼

me too! 👏
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i like this but the thing is that no one will be able to live happily ever after after anjali dies u know??
but i have a huge feeling that CV's will make Anj die at the end of this show so arshi will take care of the baby
i dont y i hav this feeling but i just do :(
i love anjali sure she is annoying sometimes but her chemistry with arnav is totally worth watching!
adiraj07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

i like this but the thing is that no one will be able to live happily ever after after anjali dies u know??

but i have a huge feeling that CV's will make Anj die at the end of this show so arshi will take care of the baby
i dont y i hav this feeling but i just do :(
i love anjali sure she is annoying sometimes but her chemistry with arnav is totally worth watching!

I know I love Anjali.. but if she lives, every time she see's the baby and Kushi she will be reminded about her cheat husband and then Arnav will be sad..

Anjali is Arnav's 1st priority so if Anjali dies then it will be only Kushi and the baby and the baby will be the reminder of his sister for him...

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adiraj07

I know I love Anjali.. but if she lives, every time she see's the baby and Kushi she will be reminded about her cheat husband and then Arnav will be sad..

Anjali is Arnav's 1st priority so if Anjali dies then it will be only Kushi and the baby and the baby will be the reminder of his sister for him...

agree with both of u! ⭐️
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I like your version that will surely move the story to the finish line. CVs are truly torturing us, why don't they read some of the Fan Fictions if they've run out of ideas. The only thing is I don't want Anji dead, we don't want ASR blaming Khushi for some mysterious reason now Edited by april2003 - 12 years ago
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good...but no I don't want anjali to die!!!!!...if she dies they can't I've happily ever after!!!!
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think they'll kill off anjali. All this drama is happening for her. It will be pointless to kill her off, even if it is later on.

Although I see a huge possibility of her loosing the baby due to shock and stress (that is if his truth is revealed before she delivers). It will make more sense IMO.
Honestly, It would have been easier had she been faking her pregnancy. But that seems like a low possibility now 😕