Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys here's Part 2 to the SS

Hope you like it! 

Happy Reading! 

Part 2 

"IDIOT!"

"Hey hey I was just asking if I lost my mind?!"

She was really mad now.

"Seriously Nil, I really thought you liked me back" She looked at him disappointedly.

"Simmi, your cool but I don't see you in that way though."

He looked at her, and saw her tired eyes;

She seem like she was about to release some tears, or so he thought [ 😆 ]

"I mean I like you as a girl-friend, but not in...like a "Girlfriend" though." 

"And to be quite frank, you don't seem to be...like uhh "girlfriend material.""

He said, using his hands to show quotation marks around the word girlfriend, empathizing the word a tad bit.

"Oh. Never mind then," She said wiping her drop of tear that involuntarily released fro her eye after she yawned. 

"I thought after what happened last night, that you were willing to give us a chance" She said looking him straight in the eye.

"Oh well" She started to get up from the huge couch that they were sitting on from last night. 

She stood up straight, and started to fix her clothes and tried brushing her hair with her hands. 

He just sat there, surprised that she didn't cry or even asked him to why he didn't see her as girlfriend material.

Usually he knew her inside out, I mean with the "Dazzling Dance Team" History behind them, any body would.

But she was fine...actually fine.

This really bothered him. 

Especially cause he knew, well he thought he knew, thinking in his head, 

But her different, unexpected response was annoying him to death...so he finally  asked her, "Uhm Simmi?"

"Yeah Nil what's up?"

"Doesn't it bother you that I said your not like girlfriend material?"

She pauses what she was doing, and says, "Actually. It really doesn't."

"Oh...ok" He responses hesitantly, unsure of what to do.

"I just thought it would, I mean I know you've kinda like me ever since we first met and all. So I just thought..."

"Oh Nil, I'm so over that." She said interrupting his worried explanation.

"I mean no offense, but I'm kinda moving on now."

"To tell you the truth though, I was kinda worried that you were giving "us" a chance, especially since I have decided to move on." She said moving her hand around. 

At a lost of word, and an awkward silence, they both stared at the floor, the wall, the ceiling, everything and anywhere besides each other. [LOL..this happens n real life too...too often 😕]

Finally she broke it. 

"Uhm Nil, I kinda have to go."

"Oh right. Yeah you should go before my parents come back home from their trip to Hawaii."

(Oh I forgot, they're at Nilesh's House ðŸ˜ƒ)

"Yeah." She said while picking up her car keys from the under the  pillow that was on the floor. 

She started walking towards the front door, and was about to pass through it when...

"Hey Simmi, hold up." She turned around when he called out to her.

He got up off the couch and walked over to her as fast as he could. [Without looking like he's rushing...he doesn't want to look like a despo now does he? 😉 ]

"Hey I was wondering if you were going with someone tonight?"

She looked at him a little confused.

"I mean if you need a ride tonight for Swayam's Birthday party?"

"Oh yeah I totally forgot." She said rolling her eyes and touching her forehead with her hand.

He looked on anxious for her answer.

"Oh Nil don't worry about me I have a ride, so I'll see you tonight." She said walking out the door, waving her hand in goodbye.

He watched her drive away, and thought to himself, "Of course she has a ride, she's probably going with Sharon and Rinni." 

He felt relieved for some unknown reason that he didn't know. And started to get ready for the awesome party tonight. 

Little did he know that the opposite of being relieved is gonna hit him tonight. 

~~~~~~~

So guys just do you guys think that Simmi has a date or was she just kidding?  And is she really over him? Any guesses to who it may be? 

SO OFFICIALLY IM CHANGING THIS OS TO A SS, we'll see how many chapter it will be, depended on how much studying I can get done...who said college is fun?! 8D (I feel like a nerd! No offense to all the nerds out there! LOL!)

And also if you want to get updates...YOU HAVE TO BUDDY ME AND COMMENT ON MY POST. Because I look at all the ppl who comment and then I accept their buddy request! ðŸ˜²

Edited by ABCDesiGirl93 - 12 years ago
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update:-))
Please do write
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb part.
i guess no simmi goes nt have a bf.she was jus kidding.

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice...

just one thing can u skip the name part like since u didn't post it firt so was imagining the couple i liked and it was fun that way i mean every1 thinking  of some couple of their own choie...

i mean its just suggestion.. sorry if hurt u
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...gud to know dat ur changing it into a SS
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyansh24

nice...

just one thing can u skip the name part like since u didn't post it firt so was imagining the couple i liked and it was fun that way i mean every1 thinking  of some couple of their own choie...

i mean its just suggestion.. sorry if hurt u

Heyy Kriyansh24! Im not offended at all, Im actually glad your posting your thoughts about it.
I wouldn't mind doing that, but the problem that would come up is that I may be introducing the other characters in the next chp. As well as, the way Im building up the character's are kinda derived from the original characters (obviously with my own twist ðŸ˜‰)
So not naming them would be really confusing.😆

But your free to imagine whoever you would like though, as long as you don't get confused. 

And I'm really glad you like the SS! ðŸ˜³
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im glad you guys like it!! ðŸ˜³
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I really luv dis OS...I was damn excited about it n totally imagined it in kriyaansh...plsss its a request to do d same story editing d names n giving each a couple story..I kno it takes alot of tym but pls pls plss...Im sure every1 wil read n u wil get good comments too...plss its a request!!!
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Defo enjoyd this chapter and waiting for the next...intriguingly interesting I wuld say 😊 pls add me in PMs if u plan to do so!