Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's reaction to the Holi picture

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that the issue of the Holi pictures are coming to the forefront, Ahem, we know is going to ask Gopi about it. How is Gopi going to react to this whole issue? Is she going to tell Ahem everything or is she going to keep that memory of that beautiful moment with her forever? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angl143

Now that the issue of the Holi pictures are coming to the forefront, Ahem, we know is going to ask Gopi about it. How is Gopi going to react to this whole issue? Is she going to tell Ahem everything or is she going to keep that memory of that beautiful moment with her forever? 

i think she is gonna BOLT: something like Jerry the mouse on seeing an Angry TOM

I want her to BOLT: I want Ahem to remember naturally and gradually, coz i like it to be taken slow :) provided there is no pregnancy track and that he will remember eventually,

I want Ahem to chase her around , and slowly piece the puzzle together, and once its all complete, this will settle down, and then his dreamy fantasies can come true 😳

NOW: more seriously, I think she will collapse in tears, and the run away, leaving a very puzzled Ahem, ANd i really think she will run away:: i dont mind , she can even give him a tight slap out of nowhere, 😲 just kiddin
doc4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

i think she is gonna BOLT: something like Jerry the mouse on seeing an Angry TOM

I want her to BOLT: I want Ahem to remember naturally and gradually, coz i like it to be taken slow :) provided there is no pregnancy track and that he will remember eventually,

I want Ahem to chase her around , and slowly piece the puzzle together, and once its all complete, this will settle down, and then his dreamy fantasies can come true 😳

NOW: more seriously, I think she will collapse in tears, and the run away, leaving a very puzzled Ahem, ANd i really think she will run away:: i dont mind , she can even give him a tight slap out of nowhere, 😲 just kiddin

@bold: knowing Gopi's character we can expect her to run away or the other thing she could do is collapse in tears and hug Ahem! Loved all ur points! 👏
wangare thumbnail
well i think they ill b interrupted none other koki saying Gopi vahu
b4 Ahem asking or after asking Gopi what happened on that day 

doc4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: wangare

well i think they ill b interrupted none other koki saying Gopi vahu

b4 Ahem asking or after asking Gopi what happened on that day 

Sure hope that doesn't happen! 😕
puranit thumbnail
gopi been carring her emotions after holi,so i wish gopi to cry and just run ...let ahem figure out what make gopi cry...let it been that way...great track to watch...
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well we know she ends up tearing over it... and he does ask her something. But what does he ask her? It could be something completely un-related to the photo... and she may just say she is worried about Rashi as an excuse for her tears.

Nope. She is not going to refresh his memory. He will have to remember this one all by himself. We have seen a glimpse of it in his dream already.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She won't open her mouth. CV's have gagged her😡
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I want her to place the photo in his hands and tell him if he remembers something😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

I want her to place the photo in his hands and tell him if he remembers something😊

Gopi will cry cry and cry... and then gather courage to tell him..but by that time both of them would have become senior citizens