Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post!
i LOVE Manveer, but to understand the story we need to digest all parts.  watching the scene, i didnt feel as moved, but to me i saw a change. it didn't feel emotional anymore, but just "there."  it felt more as if habit, if one was to write in a journal their thoughts, M uses Akash as the same.  it was a very "quick" maybe "top layer" form of love which I always used to compare to a "high school romance."  something that we first step into thinking it's the world - that  feeling of "this is it."  but destiny is different, and fate will lead you there.  M had met Uveer, and the road to destiny must have bumps .. thus Monash and M's eventual heartbreak. 

Personally, I found the scene to be shristi arya's way of slavaging a storyline and concept which had potential once.  she wants to bring everything back to how it initially was, and maybe take those steps to put an end to Monash- which is one too many convoluted plots and tracks too late.  now, we still have that issue of who shot Aakash (as shown in the promos .. the hand looks like Brijaj's or Giriraj's ..so hairy πŸ˜†)  thus, the cycle of hating UVeer will begin again, until M realizes the truth and i dunno maybe UVeer will also feel bad he was essentially kept in the dark, being made to feel as if he killed Aakash. he really was regretful about what happened, but like many who are involved in politics and have huge responsibilities - he buried it.

Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh dear, you write such brilliant posts, its like you read my mind! I don't dislike anything from your post, its exactly what I have been thinking for months actually... I mean when I think about it, if I had to give up my first love and randomly marry someone who I hated since I first met them, I would not be very happy about it. I mean how can I just let my love go? I loved them so much for so long and then suddenly my mom says that I have to just forget him, I would not be very delighted! I really feel bad for Manyata sometimes, I mean I know she can be arrogant, and annoying but she is only being that to gain the person she loves. I feel for her and I loved your post :D

Simran :D...
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yaherd15

I am so glad someone likes M's character, I feel like it gets overshadowed by UV too!! Or rather the fans place a lot of importance on him as to whether they like M or not. Anyway, yes M reminds me of girls everywhere who are innocent and naive and have that bindaas attitude towards life. INDEED,  Monash is a young innocent love story which is annoying from akash's pov, but sweet when watching it from M's POV...it just broke my heart to know the pain she is going to suffer because that pain will indeed turn her from girl to a woman...It's necessary, but it will happen and I felt like watching that segment foreshadowed that pain, as well as foreshadowing that  UV would be there to ease the pain, but STILL...I am so GLAD that someone really got what I was trying to say through this post πŸ˜ƒ...This story doesn't just focus around UV, it's about M's journey as a girl who must face the difficulties that have occurred in her life because her dreams have come true, as well as how everyone else's lives change because of it. 

Thank you for your comment, it meant a lot and thank you for sharing your own personal story, it only reaffirms my belief in how realistic DEK is in terms of its storytelling of the characters and that first love isn't necessary in a love story, sometimes it's the last love that counts and matters in the end.

i agree with you dear.
though i have not experianced love and heart break but still  i know its not necessary  that first love  is last love.
manyata loves akash  or its just an infatuation don't know. but that's first time she felt for a guy and ought to be revolting for him. she has never been in family and is immature that's why may be she is not able to connect to her family. she has always lived in few relations .
we can't expect her to forget akash overnight just because uv is nice to her .it will be so unrealistic. if any guy helps us we don't start loving him. still she is connecting herself to uday  . we have to wait with patience because slow love stories are intense one and everlasting.
heartbreak will grow manyata from  a girl to a lady. this story is about her princess transformation and akash also play a major role here .this breakup will make her mature to understand relationship  and her feelings  for her family , uday and her estate
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yaherd15

I am so glad someone likes M's character, I feel like it gets overshadowed by UV too!! Or rather the fans place a lot of importance on him as to whether they like M or not. Anyway, yes M reminds me of girls everywhere who are innocent and naive and have that bindaas attitude towards life. INDEED,  Monash is a young innocent love story which is annoying from akash's pov, but sweet when watching it from M's POV...it just broke my heart to know the pain she is going to suffer because that pain will indeed turn her from girl to a woman...It's necessary, but it will happen and I felt like watching that segment foreshadowed that pain, as well as foreshadowing that  UV would be there to ease the pain, but STILL...I am so GLAD that someone really got what I was trying to say through this post πŸ˜ƒ...This story doesn't just focus around UV, it's about M's journey as a girl who must face the difficulties that have occurred in her life because her dreams have come true, as well as how everyone else's lives change because of it. 

Thank you for your comment, it meant a lot and thank you for sharing your own personal story, it only reaffirms my belief in how realistic DEK is in terms of its storytelling of the characters and that first love isn't necessary in a love story, sometimes it's the last love that counts and matters in the end.

sweetheart u r welcome.. i loved ur post.. it was very beautiful and different..😳😳
i think... when we r children... the extreame influence of multimedia today makes us believe that love is life and once u get ur dream prince.. or atever u get wat life wants frm u.. that frst ehsas cnt be cmpared to anything at all...😳 bt then wen the naked truth of life comes in frnt of u... u are forced to accept it becozs there is nothing harsher than pure turuth which is that.. love is nt life as films show... its a necessity of living and its as normal as anything else in life.. no exceptional violin music...no dream... no romeo juliet story...😭

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushna

when she has clearly said once that its all for akaash then no need  to be feeling pissed off again and again if she dreams about him

oh dear! I hope I didn't sound pissed off??πŸ˜• I think I was just sad for M because she dreamed about him and I felt like that scene foreshadowed upcoming heartbreak for M...it just made really depressed for her because heartbreak SUCKS. πŸ˜­ Getting your heart broken is just painful and I would hate to see M go thru it even if it is necessary for her...SIGH...oh love is SO COMPLICATED.πŸ˜‰

zzz15 thumbnail
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

haha when I saw Akash..I nearly thought this show is going back to square 1 agen!

I know, right! At first I was like oh no not this again and I skipped through some of it, but when I rewatched the entire sequenece,  I was like nope, this is something else, something is different in this scene.πŸ˜‰
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

nice post!

i LOVE Manveer, but to understand the story we need to digest all parts.  watching the scene, i didnt feel as moved, but to me i saw a change. it didn't feel emotional anymore, but just "there."  it felt more as if habit, if one was to write in a journal their thoughts, M uses Akash as the same.  it was a very "quick" maybe "top layer" form of love which I always used to compare to a "high school romance."  something that we first step into thinking it's the world - that  feeling of "this is it."  but destiny is different, and fate will lead you there.  M had met Uveer, and the road to destiny must have bumps .. thus Monash and M's eventual heartbreak. 

Indeed. I think at first I didn't want to feel, it felt there to me too, but when you look at M, then I felt something for her. I agree, M's love for A is small l love, not BIG L love...It's love but not the deeper one. It's meant to be outgrown and that won't happen until she truly finishes her training as Princess.

Personally, I found the scene to be shristi arya's way of slavaging a storyline and concept which had potential once.  she wants to bring everything back to how it initially was, and maybe take those steps to put an end to Monash- which is one too many convoluted plots and tracks too late.  

I think SA always wanted ManVeer. Never Monash. That's why Monash happened quickly while ManVeer is going like the tiltle track dheeme dheemeπŸ˜‰. She likes different offbeat stories, if you have seen her produced movie London New York Paris with Ali Zafar, you know that she likes atypial storyline which is why Monash represents the TYPICAL storyline while Manveer is ATYPICAL. Also CVs also drag out love story culmination and Manveer is going pretty slow, but it's also developing realistically since M and UV are so different that to close the distance, waqt zaroori hai and some of that Akash drama bc I think the dialogue writer for the show even said that Akash is the biggest conflict for U-M. OBVIOUSLY, CVs are not going to just let go of Akaash so easily if he is the BIGGEST conflict for the main pair.πŸ˜†

now, we still have that issue of who shot Aakash (as shown in the promos .. the hand looks like Brijaj's or Giriraj's ..so hairy πŸ˜†)  thus, the cycle of hating UVeer will begin again, until M realizes the truth and i dunno maybe UVeer will also feel bad he was essentially kept in the dark, being made to feel as if he killed Aakash. he really was regretful about what happened, but like many who are involved in politics and have huge responsibilities - he buried it.

YOu know what...I actually have a prediction for that one that I haven't shared because it's probably too soon. BUT I think there were two predictions in terms of that track... One, Unnati has said twice that M will be UV's strength not weakness, and TWO, M said UV will set fire on his own Lanka...I think UV committing such a mistake will get him in trouble and perhaps M will hate him initially but perhaps something ehem her feelingsπŸ˜‰ will make her want to find out the truth therefore she will become his strength because right now we see UV being M's strength, but won't it be interesting to see a moment come when UV will need M to be HIS strength?πŸ˜‰...BUT right now it's too early to say because it's more about M becoming a Princess track so let's wait and watch till that track is brought to life again.πŸ˜†

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sim1623

Oh dear, you write such brilliant posts, its like you read my mind! I don't dislike anything from your post, its exactly what I have been thinking for months actually... I mean when I think about it, if I had to give up my first love and randomly marry someone who I hated since I first met them, I would not be very happy about it. I mean how can I just let my love go? I loved them so much for so long and then suddenly my mom says that I have to just forget him, I would not be very delighted! I really feel bad for Manyata sometimes, I mean I know she can be arrogant, and annoying but she is only being that to gain the person she loves. I feel for her and I loved your post :D

Thank you so much Simran!!! I'm glad someone agrees and has been thinking along the same lines😊 INDEED! How can you let go of your first love because all of a sudden these strangers cum family want you to be like them and forget the world you were a part of for 16 years! I agree, she is flawed, but she loves someone and has the strength to fight for it! I mean that's what the other characters are doing yet we allow them to do so i.e. UV and even sort of J...yet we are mean to M because she won't love UV...I think ManVeer will take time because UV has finally evolved into a better person, but M is still adjusting to this life. She deserves a break too! 

Thank you so much again, and appreciate the love!πŸ˜ƒ

Simran :D...

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wendy25

i agree with you dear.
though i have not experianced love and heart break but still  i know its not necessary  that first love  is last love.
manyata loves akash  or its just an infatuation don't know. but that's first time she felt for a guy and ought to be revolting for him. she has never been in family and is immature that's why may be she is not able to connect to her family. she has always lived in few relations .
we can't expect her to forget akash overnight just because uv is nice to her .it will be so unrealistic. if any guy helps us we don't start loving him. still she is connecting herself to uday  . we have to wait with patience because slow love stories are intense one and everlasting.
heartbreak will grow manyata from  a girl to a lady. this story is about her princess transformation and akash also play a major role here .this breakup will make her mature to understand relationship  and her feelings  for her family , uday and her estate

Wendy!!! LIterally YOU HAVE Stolen. Words. From. My. Mouth. πŸ˜† Completely what I have been thinking and feeling about  M's character. Every SINGLE WORD I agree with. Dheeme dheeme is the way to go for ManVeer because it's logical, it would be illogical to be in love with UV because he is being nice to her INDEED! Loving your comments, it's like you can read my mind!😲!πŸ˜†