Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the OS so much Xarina 👏⭐️...it was so just like normal life...people come touch your lifes & just leave & thats what Hayat did to Ahem & Gopi 😊 !!!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: angl143

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!     Fantastic post!! 

Thank you angl143

Originally posted by: ever

Just read before I go to sleep really good

Thank you.

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Absolutely heartbreakingly gorgeous!!!

Yes the GoHem was beautiful and Jigar making a stand was superb!!

But Hayat was the aspect of this story that touched my heart the most!! I can't really put into words the feelings that are going through my heart at the moment!! I loved this so much and it's had a big impact on me!!

Thank you Nazma.  She created a big impact on me too.

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Oh my God Xarina !! Are you serious? How do you expect me to even say anything to this?!?!? I mean..It's ..It's..I don't know !! Whatever it was ..it was just so...IT  Wait, I'm not done yet..You almost had me tearing up..Almost !! When has that ever happened? Never !!  Wait,  did I mention this was just ..Oh forget it..I'm speechless ..Big time ! wow..I mean...Wow. ..I'm still trying to get over the fact that I just read something so beautiful..Give me a minute. or two..

You missy..are going places.

Thank you Ahlam.  Your Speechlessness speaks so much.

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

That was a most beautiful piece.. It is going to be my tea time read for the a lot of days to come..Hats off Xarina Loved it..
It was endearingly touching and profound and the end... What a girl.. I am speechless..
Thanks for writing this It was most wonderful

Thank you, Harini.  Enjoy your tea.😊

Originally posted by: -neela-

This is one piece of beautiful writing

I loved how you have portrayed both the couples in this and relating it back to the serial. There are people like Hayat in this world who can come in and out of your life and you don't even realise the impact that they can have on you until something like this happens.

You have truely touched my heart with this story

Thank you Neela

Originally posted by: varshu27

what a touching OS xarina...wow...hayat moved me so much...she makes me want to be a better person...loved gohem ...finally jigar is growing a backbone...grenade is one of my fav songs too...thank u for this wonderful work...

Thank you Varshu

Originally posted by: goody7775

loved it xarina that was exceptional

Thank you Goody.

Originally posted by: rsk16

truly sensitive n touching story.loved it to bits.

Thank you.

Originally posted by: vibz88

It was amazing xarina!!! I am absolutely speechless!!

Thanks Vibha.

Originally posted by: ashy924

that was great Xarina

very touching

Thank you Ashy

Originally posted by: BlackSonic

Really nicely written...good flow in the strory and lovely songs. Thanks for sharing..

Thanks for appreciating it Sonic.

Originally posted by: dhruti

superb post!!!! loved it

thanks fo d pm

Thank you Dhruti. You are welcome.

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

I am speechless Xarina...that was beautiful and amazing and sad all at the same time. I loved Hayat. O how awful she had to die. But you were right she breathed life into 4 lives before she left...

This was beautiful Xarina and I hope you continue the story...A job well done...stupendous...fantabulous...gorgeous...just plain old mind blowing story...and very heart warming. 

Thank you Rupal.  But this was the whole piece.  Short and sweet.😊

Originally posted by: sabby91

Awesome !!!!!!!!!
Hope the new entry is someone like Hyat and not a sautan...

Thank you Sabby

Originally posted by: taniks

Omg xarina that was a fantastic story , so emotional so different yet so heartwarming. Hayat reminds me of someone who has become very dear to me , her love for life , music and ppl and applying her everyday life to the lyrics of a song is so such a unique . As I finished reading a tear rolled down my face appreciating the strong woman my Hayat has become. Beautiful sweetie , loved it , loved the mark hayat has made on jighem .ur best work by far , u have set the bar very high for u to beat this.

Thak you taniks. 🤗  I think I have priced myself out of doing any more os's.😊

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

I had tears in my eyes at the end...

Speechless Xarina...

Thank you Shaun.  I had a little cry when I finished it too.  I got so involved in the story and became attached to Hayat's character. I am grateful for all your appreciation.

Originally posted by: amalaziz

Awesome.. Loved it..
Good job!

Thank you amalaziz.

Originally posted by: navyab

Loved the OS so much Xarina ...it was so just like normal life...people come touch your lifes & just leave & thats what Hayat did to Ahem & Gopi  !!!

Thank you Navya.

Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was a fantastic read Xarina.

I loved how you used the music to bring both brother''s to their realization.

I have to be honest and say I loved the Gohem part the most and Ahem's thoughts.

I felt so sad for Hayat at the end and like the Modi brothers I didn't know what to think.

Thank you so much for giving us this, it makes one sit up and appreciate things more in life.

Thanks for the PM.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

This was a fantastic read Xarina.

I loved how you used the music to bring both brother''s to their realization.

I have to be honest and say I loved the Gohem part the most and Ahem's thoughts.

I felt so sad for Hayat at the end and like the Modi brothers I didn't know what to think.

Thank you so much for giving us this, it makes one sit up and appreciate things more in life.

Thanks for the PM.

Thank you, Shilpa.  Well you know how much  I like connecting music to scenes.  Makes it all the more relevant.😊
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was just amazing Xarina! Your writing is brilliant, it was a very emotional story and I loved Hayat! I also love the relationship between Ahem and Jigar and how they confide in each other.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

This was just amazing Xarina! Your writing is brilliant, it was a very emotional story and I loved Hayat! I also love the relationship between Ahem and Jigar and how they confide in each other.

Once again.  Thank you Sandy.  Glad you liked it. 😊
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
xarina that was superb!!
your story really moved me, and the choice of songs fits perfectly to the story,
hayat was a powerful character, she could be named pari as well.
very well done
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't get enough of this... I actually sat and searched these songs... It is too good for words.. Now, whenever I hear these songs, I am going to think about this. 

You have given us more than a read... it has become an experience. Hats off to ya!! 

Keep doing this. 
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Xarina...love your OS...very beautiful.  Like Hayat impact on Jigar and Ahem.  Making them realised not to take life for granted...enjoy everyone.  Sometimes it takes something like this to make us realise what we have is so beautiful.😊
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really very well written story Xarina.

Glad to see the Modi boys making their relationships with their wives right.

It had to take just one person to bring this about - a fiesty, spirited employee and her songs, only to learn of her sad fate in life.