sudhy6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I cannot understand what is Disha's problem with Suhana. I can try and understand that she wants Ilesh to get a decent job, but she's recently turned very horrible towards Suhana... Its almost like she wants people to be rude to Suhana...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhy6

I cannot understand what is Disha's problem with Suhana. I can try and understand that she wants Ilesh to get a decent job, but she's recently turned very horrible towards Suhana... Its almost like she wants people to be rude to Suhana...

I did not understand that either. Is it some kind of jealousy or envy? It's one thing to be a little annoyed but she's actively trying to turn people against Suhana. I'm glad some of the family members are calling her out on it though. 
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Disha's not against Suhana per se, but in her eyes Suhana is the root cause of Ilesh's problem.

That being said, Disha is a fair representative of the vindictive Indian woman- you see plenty of them like this in our country, especially in joint families. She's not bad at heart, but she'll take every opportunity she can to have a potshot.

And it's not the first time Disha's been like this to Suhana. Rajni's been more understanding to her and that's probably because of the age factor.

Why Suhana hasn't ever bothered to have a cat fight with Disha is something I can't understand though 😆

Of all the family , you'd easily agree that Suhana's relationship with Disha is the weakest. Probably followed by her own ma-in-law. Ishan and BM are her strongest supporters, on the other end of the scale.

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There are already five to six threads about the same topic
sudhy6 thumbnail
Sorry I had not seen the thread... I don't think Disha has really accepted Suhana as a member of the family... There is some envy/ jealousy going on...Remember before Suhana brought the baby how constantly upset Disha was with Suhana? SGP is supposed to be of happy families and I am not really liking how she constantly has digs at Suhana...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sudhy6

Sorry I had not seen the thread... I don't think Disha has really accepted Suhana as a member of the family... There is some envy/ jealousy going on...Remember before Suhana brought the baby how constantly upset Disha was with Suhana? SGP is supposed to be of happy families and I am not really liking how she constantly has digs at Suhana...

Disha has always accepted Suhana..

otherwise... she wud not make coffee for Suhana Madam everyday... 🥱

and top of that...

Disha was confused as Suhana brought Khushi for Disha but wanted to take care by her own...😕 Suhana interfered too much during that time... Disha was unhappy coz she can't conceive... upar se Suhana Madam brought child... and that too was claiming herself Child's mother... 🤢 then why on earth did you show a ray of hope in Disha's life...

Disha was upset and she was very much justifiable in her feelings during Khushi track...

we always want everyone to do everything for us... but when the time comes when we are expected to understand someone... the other person turns Evil

no one says anything when Suhana mdam used to come n say... Disha bhabhi/Rajni bhabhi... coffee... Juice... breakfast... dinner... 🥱 then Suhana is like child... 🤢 and when the same person who has served Suhana for years... gets upset coz of her... we blame the other person but not the Suhana... 😕

Suhana is ignorant and inconsiderate about others... she was not like that earlier... but lately she has been behaving the same...
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sachi...you said it all...all hail Disha!!! ðŸ¤£
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Suhana is ignorant and inconsiderate about others... she was not like that earlier... but lately she has been behaving the same...

I approve this 😎  🤣🤣🤣🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
without your approval... what would I have done... where would I have gone HOTKI ji... 😆😆😆

aapne to approve karke dhyan kar diya mujhe...  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She was justified today ...what did family do today, they asked about her job and then the moment Suhana.s party was mentioned, they left the conversation in the middle and carried on suhana Suhana... what is this?? Whatever Disha said at the dining table was correct...was she lying ?/NO she said exactly what happened..Suhana didnt know about it and UNLESS someone tells how can she know ???thats what she says all the time , " Koi mujhay bataay ga nahi toh mujhay pata kaisay chalay gaa".
As long as everybody is following Suhana its fine and everybody is perfect and the moment they show some unhappiness, its jealousy , envy ... don't they have any life of there own. I adore Suhana but not when she refuse to learn anything  time after time.
I agree with Sachi .
Edited by venture - 12 years ago