Sameer Ki Jai Ho!!!! First Time Post!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh ya! Samir ki jai ho indeed! :D
hey welcome to the forum dear ..i agree Sammy was mindblowing in yesterdayz episode ...absolutely brilliant ..
Sameer's acting in the past few episodes has been simply been amazing!!  All emotions delivered to perfection be it anger, frustration, helplessness, desperation and foremost love.  never seen acting like this especially on tv.

Kudos to the script writers who have given him the platform to show his talent.

Really hoping that some one writes a script for a full length movie with sameer in the lead. a powerful script with his acting.  Imaginehow intense it would get for us fans. Just few minutes of his performance everyday brings us to our emotional breakdown.

Simply brilliant!!!
Originally posted by kyunky

I LOVED him in I hate luv storys, enacted KJo so so well. Speaks volumes about his skills!!! 

Yes, he is amazing, can't stop thinking about him😊, me too πŸ˜ƒ
I wish Siddhi was a bit matured actress so would have been mind-blowing to watch them complement each other.
my take - siddhi complements him to the core, they are such a cute couple that parichay wudn't have been parichay wthout them...they are so good together that their vast age difference isn't noticeable at all...even in the story she's supposed to be a much younger wife to the oldest son so guess a little childishness from siddhi is expected πŸ˜ƒ 

Similar to Bade Acche - Sakshi and Ram K. 

ahem!!...cudn't stop myself from commenting here...even the ad of that serial on tv makes me weep wth tears of boredom n induces sleep πŸ₯±...just a personal opinion πŸ˜³

Siddhi has a very - 'you are my hero, i have crush on you, i can just watch you all day' attitude during acting... She needs to dial herself up a bit to match even remotely to the caliber of this man!!! 

i agree to a certain extent...she was like that in the beginning epis...was a vee bit awestruck by sameer...but acting along with him she's grown from an ok sort of actor wth an irritating vernacular accent to a fab performer who shows great depth to her character...her acting has been gradually improving n she isn't awed by kunal from raveena's wedding time me thinks...

I feel like he compensates for some of the actors in the show. i feel everyone compliments their character perfectly...even the thakral clan πŸ˜‰

The other fav of mine on the show is Seema 😊 - i wish we saw more of her in context of her own life. Not act as a eternal match-maker for Kunal and Siddhi...

seema is a sweetheart 😊...she's the glue which sticks the chopra family together in thick n thin...she's a versatile n talented actor...be it senti, comedy or supporting sinal role,she does it with style πŸ‘  

Edited by sepiasunshine - 12 years ago
πŸ‘

I have been a silent reader for a few years now and updates/comments/ on the shows that I follow are very much appreciated!!! 

It is amazing how something so fictitious such as TV/movies become such an integral part of your lives. 

so true

So never really been a fan of Ekta's brand - saas-bahu genre in specific that had  zero substance. I guess her hibernation improved her brand for the better. 

me too...this is my 1st EK soap which i watch wthout fail everyday πŸ˜† i didn't knw initially that parichay was a EK product...but after watching it i cud not stop myself πŸ˜³ i even joined this forum only for the sake of parichay 

Parichay is what it is today because of Samir Soni and Ekta hit the nail in signing him as the lead!!!!!

true true n so true...i read in some article that EK wanted to sign sameer for BALH, for Ram's role but due to dates problem or something sameer didn't happen to BALH...(i thanks all the gods for that πŸ˜ƒ) imagine parichay wthout sameer or ram instead of sameer...yikkkesss

Not to discount the CVs and other people involved, they are doing good job as well.  πŸ‘

I watched all 'Sinal' clips from the beg of the show on youtube, and the maturity of the actors is truly commendable. 

The reason I felt like sharing my thoughts is the BRILLIANT body of work that Sameer put across.πŸ‘

definitely ...sameer rocks!!!!!

Never cried watching a tv show, esp Ekta's stuff until earlier today. 

I live in the US, but prefer Parichay over 'Modern Family', 'Dancing with the Stars' etc πŸ˜Š

i live in india but have never been a fan of daily soaps πŸ˜‰...cudn't tolerate to waste my time everyday. i only watch seasonal shows...that too police n crime shows n comedy were my priorities...desperate housewives is the only drama i watch purely for the sake of fashionable wardrobe n the beautiful narration...this is my 1st hindi daily soap am glued to everyday πŸ˜† ...the last hindi serial i watched regularly was rishta.com n mahiway coz they were weekly shows n fun to watch wthout the saas-bahu senti πŸ˜ƒ

I just hope that the CVs dont ruin the show in the name of TRPs and IPL. IPL has lost its charm! 

even i hope the same...can't stand IPL...its just another mode of making more money n over tiring the Indian cricket team...no wonder their performance stoops when they don't get to practice or take a well needed rest to recover...

I hope to participate in some topics as time/time zones allow. 

Cheers to the upcoming confession track❀️... 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sepiasunshine - 12 years ago
πŸ‘Hey peeps, thanks so much for responding to my post! Lot of activity for my first day πŸ˜Š

I am enjoying the candid responses, so keep them coming. One more hour to go and see Sameer again 😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š πŸ‘

I can live without seeing Richa - Same expressions every single shot, the glaring, big eyes, open and closing the mouth. πŸ˜‘
Welcome to the forum... Thats what is parichay...
It has lot of family values in it...

Everyone is so superb in this show...
we just cant resist staying away from the show...

πŸ‘Hey peeps, thanks so much for responding to my post! Lot of activity for my first day πŸ˜Š

I am enjoying the candid responses, so keep them coming. One more hour to go and see Sameer again 😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š πŸ‘

I can live without seeing Richa - Same expressions every single shot, the glaring, big eyes, open and closing the mouth. πŸ˜‘

@ Red - Very true, her expressions never change. It's always rolling her eyes with horrendous BG music and opening and closing her mouth which look so yucky😑 
Modern Family>>>>>>>>>>>>>