Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sameer Ki Jai Ho!!!! First Time Post!!!

Radzy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been a silent reader for a few years now and updates/comments/ on the shows that I follow are very much appreciated!!! 

It is amazing how something so fictitious such as TV/movies become such an integral part of your lives. So never really been a fan of Ekta's brand - saas-bahu genre in specific that had  zero substance. I guess her hibernation improved her brand for the better. 

Parichay is what it is today because of Samir Soni and Ekta hit the nail in signing him as the lead!!!!! Not to discount the CVs and other people involved, they are doing good job as well. 

I watched all 'Sinal' clips from the beg of the show on youtube, and the maturity of the actors is truly commendable. 

The reason I felt like sharing my thoughts is the BRILLIANT body of work that Sameer put across.๐Ÿ‘

Never cried watching a tv show, esp Ekta's stuff until earlier today. 

I live in the US, but prefer Parichay over 'Modern Family', 'Dancing with the Stars' etc ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just hope that the CVs dont ruin the show in the name of TRPs and IPL. IPL has lost its charm! 

I hope to participate in some topics as time/time zones allow. 

Cheers to the upcoming confession trackโค๏ธ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowww ur first post ever in six years that too because of Sammy...Sammy forced me to break my laziness also to post on this forum...wowww Power of Sameer Soni...๐Ÿ‘ u r so right in saying that Parichay is because of Sameer Soni... and u r also right that all actors are brilliant in this show... and do participate in the forum more๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Simi. - 12 years ago
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First and foremost..welcome to IF kyunky.
Nice post. And can't agree more on Sammy.
Im sure u r going to have rocking time here inthe forum.
Ab sammy ke bare mei aur kya kahu..har roz tarif pe tarif karti hoon..phir bhi thak nahi jaate.
Wahi episode baar baar dekhte hei phir bhi yeh dil maange more.
savi...
Radzy thumbnail
Thanks for the replies and likes - makes me feel welcome!! Its 6pm here, waiting for 9:30 going to record tonites epi. And watch it over and over and over, sameer's acting was mindblowing. The man needs his dues in the industry, we owe it to him!!!!!

The song from today - kitni baatien yaad (lakshya) amazing backdrop for kunal and siddhi!!

CVs - please don't derail the story now, continue with some intellect and purpose!

Cheers:)
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum
hope to see more topics from you and see you active in the forum

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum. 
very nice n great post.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the Forum Kyunky (I doubt this is your name and it's sounds so weird calling you kyunky meaning why? right?).

This is the magic of Sameer Soni that you have come out of hibernation after 6 years. Coming to your post, I am also from US and never watched any Indian soaps before, but started watching Parichay primarily for Samir Soni as I had seen him in movies. However, in those movies his role was not very significant enough to display his talent and Parichay has finally given him that platform to show what this man is capable of. 

Samir has been extraordinary in Parichay, his portrayal of Kunal Chopra has stunned me. watching him I feel like I am actually watching a man call Kunal Chopra and not Samir Soni playing Kunal Chopra he is that infused in this character. Specially last few episodes have been just too good to even describe how incredibly he has been enacting a man so much in love yet defeated by fate. His tears, his agony, his helplessness is felt by all us viewers as If we are actually watching someone going though so much pain. Without a doubt this is Samir's best work so far. I am so thankful to him that he has accepted to act in Parichay. It's a delight to watch him on TV on a daily basis.

PS: BTW, brothers and sisters used to be my favorite show and dancing with the stars is still one of my most favorite shows to watch. You seem like ABC fan๐Ÿ˜‰

Radzy thumbnail
I LOVED him in I hate luv storys, enacted KJo so so well. Speaks volumes about his skills!!! 

Yes, he is amazing, can't stop thinking about him๐Ÿ˜Š, I wish Siddhi was a bit matured actress so would have been mind-blowing to watch them complement each other. Similar to Bade Acche - Sakshi and Ram K. 

Siddhi has a very - 'you are my hero, i have crush on you, i can just watch you all day' attitude during acting... She needs to dial herself up a bit to match even remotely to the caliber of this man!!! I feel like he compensates for some of the actors in the show. 

The other fav of mine on the show is Seema ๐Ÿ˜Š - i wish we saw more of her in context of her own life. Not act as a eternal match-maker for Kunal and Siddhi...

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't resist myself  from posting after watching Samir Soni in today's episode! 

The most underrated actor among his contemporaries.  He knows his craft well and what an actor he is! 

Always a fan and watched him in movies but Kunal Chopra has become my most favorite one! 

His emotions , body language and voice modulation is spot on! 

What an impeccable performance! ๐Ÿ‘

Vaish

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all...a heart welcome to the Parichay forum
 Sammy's acting has forced u to post a comment here!!!! wowww
Bollywood has never recongnized Sameer Sir's true talents...but thnx to Ekta n Parichay...we all go to know abt his versatality...
His voice modulation,dialogue delivery,body language,expressions...etc etc etc...are tooo goood