Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,It's just a mere observation which I wanna share.. If u r a tamilian, u might know what I'm talking about...I dunno if its just me or are their numerous similarities between our very own monu and the Tamil actor Prasanna..I mean the acting, looks, style are all very similar and they both are my most fav actors in fact...hehe I remember when I started watching this show, my mom was like, "hey, wow, Prasanna has started acting in Hindi?😲 How is he speaking so well in hindi and how did he become so fair?" roflmaoo 🤣I'm sure these 2 actors might not even know about each other's existence but their similarities just amaze me 😊..lemme know if this has crossed anyone else's mind too..I wish they cud meet each other once...it wud be like "bichde hue Bhai"... Brother from another mother 😉     
 Image DetailPrasanna in muran 2                                                                                              
Edited by archu_93 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodbye thumbnail
and for the non-tamilians who may be wondering who the heck is this prasanna guy?? 😕 hehe 😆 i have posted the pics of them both...they dont look so similar since prasanna is the darker version of monu if i may say but i love them both...both extremely talented 😃
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm not a Tamilian as such, but I'm a malayalee settled in Chennai.. Obviously, I'm a fan of Kollywood and Mollywood.. Hmm I'm noticing this similarity only after u mentioned.. They do look similar at some poses.. 😊 Prasanna is a good actor.. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think they look that similar. But in those poses there are some similarities. 

I like prasanna too. He is also a very natural actor and doesn't do over-drama. He usually plays sweet guy but when he played negative roles in Anjathey and muran, he was truly hate inducing and very bad, i could not it is the same prasanna from "Azhagiya Theeye"

P.S. How did you come to compare both? Just curious. I watched Azhagiya theeye recently and dedicated "Vizihigalin aruginil Vaanam" song to Mohan too but still didn't think about such similarity. Just now noticed Tamil VM on Meghan has also been posted in the below link. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not a tamilian but do like Prasanna as an actor. Mohan's character reminds me of Prasanna's role as Krishna in Kandanaal Mudhal. And Mohan and Megha's ego issues are a subdued version for Krishna and Ramya's fights. lol. Imagine Mohan and Megha as Krishna and Ramya' s role... hahaha🤣... just like Ramya would do the exact opposite of what Krishna tells her to not do, Megha too doesn't trust Mohan enough to listen to his good advise also. 

but Megha's character is not that irrational like Ramya. My fav scn in that movie, was when Ramya is frustrated by the treatment from the boss at work and decides to leave her job and Krishna goes and fixes that guy up and makes him apologize. The hug in the middle of the road was so natural between Prasanna and Laila... and the way he said that she doesn't need to work at a place she doesn't like... I can imagine Mohan and Megha in that scn.😍
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes JC! Kandanal mudhal is similar story. prasanna's role was also cute smart but of course irritating to the heroine in the beginning.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Er...I don't find them similar at all. Maybe in the pictures there is a slight resemblance but on screen I don't think so.
dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am a tamilian...
he looks somewhat like prasanna...
but   "nalla guess"!
misty85 thumbnail
I'm not a tamil... so I can't say much on this.. but yes his face seems to be similar to that of kunal.
Goodbye thumbnail
@Udhay- i started noticing the similarities after seeing many episodes of NBT 😊

@Sunna_Deewani- hehe well i used to feel they are quite similar since they both are genuinely great actors and their sense of humour is kind of similar if u have watched prasanna's previous movies like azhagiya theeye, kanda naal mudhal, 5 star etc...his comic timing and kunal's timing is very good...and after seeing u suggest that song from azhagiya theeya for the VM, i could imagine kunal doing those steps which prasanna did...hehe 😉 and i loved that VM too...and i totally agree, he doesnt look like the azhagiya theeye prasanna at all now in Muran and all...but still an awesome bad guy in the movie 😃

@-JC- omg yes!! Kanda naal mudhal...exactly..similar characters!!!..and oh yea the boss too...and krishna just can't stop himself from helping ramya!!..megha is not irritating like her but still they both argue a lot and will end up together 😳 and the hug!!!!!..oh yes..and the taunting of prasanna in the airport when the america mapillai arrives..lol...sooo sweet...i hope the hug happens soon between Meghan 😊

@NeelimaSJ- hehe..their acting styles are a bit similar and prasanna has done a similar role of mohan once in 2005 where he just cant stop himself from saving and helping the heroine..hehe..so i just felt this..😉

@akshi900- yes..thank you!! 😃😉

@misty85- yup and the ppl who have seen prasanna act do have different opinions but i felt even their selection of roles in a way has been similar.

they both are very talented actors so just thought of putting across some similarities which i have observed..it is just my point of view guys...opinions may differ of course 😊