India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

To all the tamil NBT FANS :)

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,It's just a mere observation which I wanna share.. If u r a tamilian, u might know what I'm talking about...I dunno if its just me or are their numerous similarities between our very own monu and the Tamil actor Prasanna..I mean the acting, looks, style are all very similar and they both are my most fav actors in fact...hehe I remember when I started watching this show, my mom was like, "hey, wow, Prasanna has started acting in Hindi?Shocked How is he speaking so well in hindi and how did he become so fair?" roflmaoo ROFLI'm sure these 2 actors might not even know about each other's existence but their similarities just amaze me Smile..lemme know if this has crossed anyone else's mind too..I wish they cud meet each other once...it wud be like "bichde hue Bhai"... Brother from another mother Wink     
Photo is loadingImage DetailImage Detail Image DetailPrasanna in muran 2                                                                                              

Edited by archu_93 - 04 April 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

geshiga54OnlySarundazzling_akshiSmeera123preetipcseelaksNeelimaSJmisty85--Udhay---Swetha-

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
and for the non-tamilians who may be wondering who the heck is this prasanna guy?? Confused hehe LOL i have posted the pics of them both...they dont look so similar since prasanna is the darker version of monu if i may say but i love them both...both extremely talented Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlySarunseelaks--Udhay--misty85

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I'm not a Tamilian as such, but I'm a malayalee settled in Chennai.. Obviously, I'm a fan of Kollywood and Mollywood.. Hmm I'm noticing this similarity only after u mentioned.. They do look similar at some poses.. Smile Prasanna is a good actor.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeseelaks-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I dont think they look that similar. But in those poses there are some similarities. 

I like prasanna too. He is also a very natural actor and doesn't do over-drama. He usually plays sweet guy but when he played negative roles in Anjathey and muran, he was truly hate inducing and very bad, i could not it is the same prasanna from "Azhagiya Theeye"

P.S. How did you come to compare both? Just curious. I watched Azhagiya theeye recently and dedicated "Vizihigalin aruginil Vaanam" song to Mohan too but still didn't think about such similarity. Just now noticed Tamil VM on Meghan has also been posted in the below link. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 04 April 2012 at 8:20pm

GoodbyeNeelimaSJ-Swetha-

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Not a tamilian but do like Prasanna as an actor. Mohan's character reminds me of Prasanna's role as Krishna in Kandanaal Mudhal. And Mohan and Megha's ego issues are a subdued version for Krishna and Ramya's fights. lol. Imagine Mohan and Megha as Krishna and Ramya' s role... hahahaROFL... just like Ramya would do the exact opposite of what Krishna tells her to not do, Megha too doesn't trust Mohan enough to listen to his good advise also. 

but Megha's character is not that irrational like Ramya. My fav scn in that movie, was when Ramya is frustrated by the treatment from the boss at work and decides to leave her job and Krishna goes and fixes that guy up and makes him apologize. The hug in the middle of the road was so natural between Prasanna and Laila... and the way he said that she doesn't need to work at a place she doesn't like... I can imagine Mohan and Megha in that scn.Day Dreaming

Goodbyeseelaks--Udhay---Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Oh yes JC! Kandanal mudhal is similar story. prasanna's role was also cute smart but of course irritating to the heroine in the beginning.

Goodbyeseelaks--Udhay--

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Er...I don't find them similar at all. Maybe in the pictures there is a slight resemblance but on screen I don't think so.

Goodbyeseelaks--Udhay--misty85

dazzling_akshi Senior Member
dazzling_akshi
dazzling_akshi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i am a tamilian...
he looks somewhat like prasanna...
but   "nalla guess"!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlySarunGoodbyeseelaksNeelimaSJ--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index