Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Juna04

... Suraj addresses Sandy as Sandhya and not Sandhyaji...

Was it a slip up in the dialog or was it something that was part of the script and Suraj has started addressing her as Sandhya???

He's done it once before as well Juna. Going back to where its the beginning of the lost haar scene he addresses her as Sandhya then as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpdBpa1K3S0   watch from 4:02 onwards.

I feel it must be deliberate but what its trying to prove to happen at those particular moments I'm not sure.

It could be demonstrating the extent to which these two have become comfortable with each other that in spontaneous moments their deliberate and distancing honorifics are forgotten.

Then again, I'm renowned for my penchant for over-analysis when it comes to this story.

@Avidfan - Set em free and then they say  "absence makes the heart grow fonder:" Hopefully for Sandy anyways.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@maimsey... as a romantic at heart I hope that it is as you say it is  that in spontaneous moments He calls her Sandhya...

Hope the CVs show us viewers this aspect in the show and in this track as I feel that this track is a love track...  all the divorce issue and Sandhya pouring out all her pent-up feelings to Suraj...
Hopefully Suraj will do the same when he understands what that paper of sandhya's is really...
The fact that they are communicating each others inner most feelings mean that they are getting closer to each other...

Also I dont understand one thing from Suraj's behaviour...
At the beginning of this epi he gives his clothes for washing and  not let Sandhya give his clothes for washing to Chaturi

At the end of the epi in their last scene together -  He refuses tea and snacks from Sandhya saying he is not hungry an d his expression was not indulgent as usually is when Sandhya does things for him...

Does it mean that Suraj is hurt so deeply by Sandhya's outpour the night before ...
or he is angry with Sandhya for some reason
or he is still absorbing all the things that he heard from her and thinking of how to deal with it????

What do you all think?
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
RJMbi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Juna

His Expressions are Stern , and  he made me Clueless of his Thoughts...

We hav loads of questions with us and we Dont know what Cvs are upto on Surya.

Edited by ananth12 - 12 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😕

Do most of y'all think Suraj is being considerate and understanding and trying to respect Sandy's feelings?

Hmmm...😕...Not me

I thought  Suraj was being distinctly cool towards Sandhya in yesterday's epi for all the reasons Juna04 mentioned above...The usual indulgence/adoration was absent from his face...I think as Hiralmadam and leavesnwaves mentioned in another post, Simple Suraj is completely clueless and is miffed at Sandhya's kolaveri...A doubter at the Bhabho shrine? 😲...Impossible for him to accept/comprehend ...If this is the case, it really is better that Sandhya leaves...They are so different that he cannot understand her basic feelings when she's being honest for the 1st time and not pasting an accepting smile on her face... Instead he sulks and pouts 👎🏼

I think Sandy also picked up on the cool vibes emanating from him, hence her attempts to ?placate/ask forgeiveness from him by ironing his shirt/scrubbing the pot...What is she apologising for? For being honest? For finally expressing how upset she is instead of holding up the martyr placard? 😕

I think Suraj is (finally) actively showing traits of a real human being instead of his usual passive enabler of evil by remaining quiet...No more being noble and taking the high road all the time...In retrospect I'm glad now that Sandhya didnt fully commit to him...... I can see that most people are explaining his actions away by ascribing  some hidden goodness to him, yet to be revealed... But I dont think so...

Maybe the CVs are purposely keeping his expressions neutral/ambivalent so that they can take the story this way or that depending on the audience's response?
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 @ naavyalex   
 Maybe the CVs are purposely keeping his expressions neutral/ambivalent so that they can take the story this way or that depending on the audience's response?
I feel the same way-  CVs are clever that way they leave things open- ended whle the issue keeps dragging and the viewers begin to get tired and bored...
Also I would like to mention that in this epi through Meena's rambling and asking Bhabho when will such a day come when she will praise her for something she has done or said...
Suraj listens to this and how can he remain clueless abt how Bhabho treats her dil differently to her children...
Also the fact that they have shown Suraj remembering Sandhya's prev nights truths and relating it to the current scenss happening shows that he is not completely clueless  and that he is now connecting the things Sandhya mentioned to the things happening around the house on moment to moment basis...
He was shown as being an observer more - but probably bec Sandhya asked him to stop helping her in future he is trying to stay aloof ...
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Perhaps you are right Juna04...I didnt think of it that way...😊

I was wondering if the initial days of a relationship when anything your partner does is cyoote is past...When the first flush of a relationship fades, things that were cute and quirky quickly become odd and annoying...It's normal I suppose and leads to both partners seeing and accepting each other realistically instead of putting the other up on a pedestal all the time, like Suraj was idolising Sandy...

The Cvs are definitely playing their cards close to the chest...I cant make out what daal they're pakking now...😃
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
From all your musings guys, seems like Suraj is now observing like never before and taking notes! Yes, now suddenly he's seeing Bhabo with her underlings and it's all hopefully registering...'oh haaan! Sandhyaji sahi bol rahi thi'  bulb comes on! 

That's all I can say from what I read. 
tanind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😭

Edited by tanind - 12 years ago