Creepy's Laalalllaallaaa...ROFL

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously I burst out laughing at that sudden Lalalallaallaaa ..It was damn hilarious!!
🀣
🀣
🀣

Puneet is an amazing actor..all kudos to him for bringing out the creepiness of Prateek's character with the right amount of "fox in a sheep's cloth" acting!!πŸ‘
 He has always brought a bit of comic touch to his creepy acting which makes it all different and interesting to watch..especially in all those scenes where our Hero snatched the heroine just out of his reach making him look like a fool..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarzah thumbnail
I know, right?
Pratik has a total comic touch to his character, it's weird!πŸ€”
I hope tomorrow's episode is worth watching, though!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really feel they don't show something drastik that forced mega to stop going to work...otherwise again Renu and MIL will have other hand saying see what we were saying camr out true...

plus we are enjoying prabhat laher gang...if megha and mohan stop going all other character has entered in show their work also stop...as they no longer needed...

so please i hope soemthing funny come out from this situation too
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sach mein , this guy is a terrific actor  and makes us react so much to Pratik.. I too found the lalala hilarious ..he looked comic and a maniac at the same time !
VJ
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u just snatched words away from my mouth...in that serious,nailbiting,tensed scene, the lalala cracked me in n out..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well yes!! It was his acting that made me hate himπŸ˜†In yest epi I was just hating him like hell..