Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geremania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MugRaj

i agree...i get annoyed when i see different post saying should he be there in did etc etc

Dude he has talent and he works hard that reflects and above all i like his dance 
and i would vote till i want why the hell we believe on stupid rumors 

just saw this post  "Woah Raghav:/" 
how come we can believe it

Dont believe it. That post was anonymously posted by a guy jealous of Raghav on facebook. He has now accepted and apologized for it to his family. Some eliminated contestants' families immediately jumped in to support those false rumors. It shows how BADLY they want Raghav to fall from his grace, its pathetic really.

I really like how despite this, Raghav still has such a positive attitude towards every contestant. Lets just vote for him instead of giving the haters attention.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Geremania

Dont believe it. That post was anonymously posted by a guy jealous of Raghav on facebook. He has now accepted and apologized for it to his family. Some eliminated contestants' families immediately jumped in to support those false rumors. It shows how BADLY they want Raghav to fall from his grace, its pathetic really.

I really like how despite this, Raghav still has such a positive attitude towards every contestant. Lets just vote for him instead of giving the haters attention.

Exactly!
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MugRaj

i agree...i get annoyed when i see different post saying should he be there in did etc etc

Dude he has talent and he works hard that reflects and above all i like his dance 
and i would vote till i want why the hell we believe on stupid rumors 

just saw this post  "Woah Raghav:/" 
how come we can believe it

i dont lke Sanam dont know why but i dont make post against him...its our choice...we vote for the person we want😳

yeah rumors are rumors not the truth.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi190188

Yeah seriously...and 1 should understand that  DID do consider posts on India-Forums seriously...whatever negative is said on this forum,they try to overcome that..Due to this reason raghav is going to suffer...plz plz don't do this...this is a heartly request...we want to see more of raghav on DID..but due to all this DID has started neglecting him..like today they hadn't show his feelings for being in top 6 whereas it was shown 4 all other contestants..it can be a mere chance and nothing intentional but i don't know,I have a feeling that DID has started ignoring Raghav...So its a humble request to everyone don't be against him..he is a very lovable nd genuine person..😊😊

yeah and the thing about DID is that it's controlled by the audience. it's pretty pathetic. It's your show, do whatever you want.
tanya94 thumbnail
what was the rumour spread about him?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just because someone does not support or think Raghav is not versatile does not make them "hate Him-Raghav"

One needs to know the definition of "Hate" unless someone wrote they hate Raghav..
zaabemard thumbnail
As I said, people are jealous of him and many also have Qabz.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Just because someone does not support or think Raghav is not versatile does not make them "hate Him-Raghav"

One needs to know the definition of "Hate" unless someone wrote they hate Raghav..

I told you that I don't really care if people don't like his dance, saying that he simply doesn't deserve DID is what I have a problem with. he has worked just as hard as any contestant. Just because the audience favors him doesn't mean the performance he's giving has no hardwork put on to it.
X.Crazy4Sallu.X thumbnail
I agree and it really is getting annoying day by day. Like c'mon we get that u don't like him now just give up ufff!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think any one personally dont like Raghav or his specialty in dancing slo-mo...He is the best at it..

They may not think he deserves to win or be #1 wk after wk..

Why is it taken so personally is a million $ Q for me.

We all dont agree on same thing right as we all are diff people..Why not accept instead of accusing people of hating or disliking Raghav and making topics-posts..

Tunde tunde matir bhinna ...

I accept some love him and think he deserves to win...I like what he does the best...nothing more..