I don't get why people hate on Raghav so much.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I seriously do not get the reason behind it. Is it because he does one style all the time? Shakti did contemporary most of the time last season and who won again? Whenever I see him all I see is a naive guy with some awesome dancing. And if it's because of that rumor then guys you need to open your eyes. Not everything you read on the internet is true. If some douchebag comes up with a false rumor about your favorite contestant I don't you would jump in line and start hating on him/her. And about the repeating dance style, he is slowly starting to do other stuff too. He did Ariel and that trio dance was fantastic. I just don't see what everyone's so bothered about. I'm being serious. Please enlighten me as to why you hate him. Because if you ask me all I see is a sweet guy who's improving on his dance week after week.

P.S. if the argument is going to come up about how he didn't deserve the MJ band then let me tell you my take on it. When I REALLY think about it, there are more deserving contestants, like Pradeep. Pradeep is just brilliant. When it comes to MJ bands, Remo has been biased about it since the 2nd season. I don't think Puneet really deserved the band. and in season 3, he gave it the acts that did the Jesus and Mary performance, which in my opinion wasn't that great of an act. No disrespect to his religion but the act in itself wasn't a deservant of MJ band. And Dance India Dance has been known to do whatever the audience wants. Whether it was with Dharmesh or Raghav.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-simi- thumbnail
raghav's unique dance style is definitely a plus point. he is by no means a BAD dancer...
he just isnt upto the mark of the competition. all the other contestants are better than him, i feel. 
i've always said, he definitely deserves to be a part of this competition, but i dont think he deserves to stay much longer, specially when more talented people are leaving.

SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is traditional on forum to pull down any one from TKT and this will continue. The fact being the TKT contestants perform well and gain much of fan following.

So take it easy...
zaabemard thumbnail
Three reasons

• Jealousy and anger (friends and relatives of other contestants)
  • The posters and viewers are suffering from qabz and can't stand anything /anyone new and different
  • The posters and viewers are small-minded and prefer contestants from their own region
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -simi-

raghav's unique dance style is definitely a plus point. he is by no means a BAD dancer...

he just isnt upto the mark of the competition. all the other contestants are better than him, i feel. 
i've always said, he definitely deserves to be a part of this competition, but i dont think he deserves to stay much longer, specially when more talented people are leaving.

everyone has different opinions on who's a good dancer and who's not. I get that people don't like his dancing, but the irrelevant hate he recieves is disgusting, to say the least. The point is I would understand if people criticized him for his dancing, but they are coming to terms of blatantly bashing his personal life. That's just low.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaabemard

Three reasons

• Jealousy and anger (friends and relatives of other contestants)
  • The posters and viewers are suffering from qabz and can't stand anything /anyone new and different
  • The posters and viewers are small-minded and prefer contestants from their own region

see thats what I'm trying to say. No one has a honest-to-god proof that he acts the way people are assuming. it's all being said over the internet. ...whats  a 'gabz'? and babes when have Dance India Dance been known to be fair? remember when Salman did that dance with the Indian Flag and people put him on the bottom three for one mistake. given that it's disrespect to the country but you can't blame someone for not knowing.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHA99

It is traditional on forum to pull down any one from TKT and this will continue. The fact being the TKT contestants perform well and gain much of fan following.

So take it easy...

well i don't know much about the forum because I rarely come here but seems like it.
zaabemard thumbnail

Constipation from not eating enough fiber. Qabz.
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...i get annoyed when i see different post saying should he be there in did etc etc

Dude he has talent and he works hard that reflects and above all i like his dance 
and i would vote till i want why the hell we believe on stupid rumors 

just saw this post  "Woah Raghav:/" 
how come we can believe it

i dont lke Sanam dont know why but i dont make post against him...its our choice...we vote for the person we want😳
Edited by MugRaj - 12 years ago
sakshi190188 thumbnail
Yeah seriously...and 1 should understand that  DID do consider posts on India-Forums seriously...whatever negative is said on this forum,they try to overcome that..Due to this reason raghav is going to suffer...plz plz don't do this...this is a heartly request...we want to see more of raghav on DID..but due to all this DID has started neglecting him..like today they hadn't show his feelings for being in top 6 whereas it was shown 4 all other contestants..it can be a mere chance and nothing intentional but i don't know,I have a feeling that DID has started ignoring Raghav...So its a humble request to everyone don't be against him..he is a very lovable nd genuine person..😊😊