Tej: Toasty you are my only friend.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Toasty is in coma. Everyone's sad. Tej and Toasty's parents are feeling worst emotionally and crying a lot...understandably. Yet most of them are hopeful that Toasty will survive the critical 72 hour deadline. Pashu put it in the best way possible by telling Tej that the worst 24 hours are over and next 24 hours will bring us better news.

At home, things are going haphazard in Toasty's absence. Part of it is understandable but running out of all kitchen groceries in 24 hours is a bit exaggeration. However, the whole point of showing this kind of situation is to emphasize on the fact that Toasty was handling small to big things in the house and how her sudden absence has created a total mess. Pitaji just can't stop praising his daughter in law and is really sentimental due to the recent crisis. He needs a big hug πŸ€—

Coming to the final part, Tej gets to talk to Toasty again. This time he decides to use some humor in explaining to Toasty how the home is missing her. It was particularly touching for me when he said, you are my only friend Toasty so please come back to me! To his surprise, Toasty responded by moving her fingers...looks like a positive sign except that in precap a panicked nurse calls for doctor as Toasty's pulse is dropping and she is having difficulty breathing.
Very emotional part when Tej told toasty she got many friends but she is only friend he has... just love it.. and then toasty showing him a middle finger.. :) just kidding...

nothing is emotional... SBS is getting boring, and they always repeat the exact same story line over and over again...

1st.. it was Tej who got into fight with his big brother and got into the accident.

Then everyone including Toasty , PAshu went to search for him, and he was found at the hospital...close to it.

Now same goes for Toasty.. she gets angry with naani maa and get to hospital...

Nanni maa was right.. Toasty can not do all the house work alone, there is nothing to get upset with.. she was helping them.. Nitika was wrong, it is ok if u work outside, but at the same time atleast your house work...and ur husband's////

They just want to make Toasty look good ...and kill the story line
No wonder why thier TRPs are down.
Originally posted by Luv4games

nothing is emotional... SBS is getting boring, and they always repeat the exact same story line over and over again...

1st.. it was Tej who got into fight with his big brother and got into the accident.

Then everyone including Toasty , PAshu went to search for him, and he was found at the hospital...close to it.

Now same goes for Toasty.. she gets angry with naani maa and get to hospital...

Nanni maa was right.. Toasty can not do all the house work alone, there is nothing to get upset with.. she was helping them.. Nitika was wrong, it is ok if u work outside, but at the same time atleast your house work...and ur husband's////

They just want to make Toasty look good ...and kill the story line
No wonder why thier TRPs are down.

sorry but i completely disagree with youπŸ˜•πŸ˜• this missing and hospital scene was not in the script.. once again.. i tell you that it was been put forcefully as there was no option..

Aishwarya (Toasty) was sick and she couldn't shoot for 1 week.. she had taken sick leave.. now that she has recover a little bit.. she is back to regular schedule..😊

I don't think SBS is boring.. and the TRP are up from this weekπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ SBS is a very unique show.. different from regular dramas..😳 

no more comments
Originally posted by abc113

Toasty is in coma. Everyone's sad. Tej and Toasty's parents are feeling worst emotionally and crying a lot...understandably. Yet most of them are hopeful that Toasty will survive the critical 72 hour deadline. Pashu put it in the best way possible by telling Tej that the worst 24 hours are over and next 24 hours will bring us better news.

At home, things are going haphazard in Toasty's absence. Part of it is understandable but running out of all kitchen groceries in 24 hours is a bit exaggeration. However, the whole point of showing this kind of situation is to emphasize on the fact that Toasty was handling small to big things in the house and how her sudden absence has created a total mess. Pitaji just can't stop praising his daughter in law and is really sentimental due to the recent crisis. He needs a big hug πŸ€—

Coming to the final part, Tej gets to talk to Toasty again. This time he decides to use some humor in explaining to Toasty how the home is missing her. It was particularly touching for me when he said, you are my only friend Toasty so please come back to me! To his surprise, Toasty responded by moving her fingers...looks like a positive sign except that in precap a panicked nurse calls for doctor as Toasty's pulse is dropping and she is having difficulty breathing.

I haven't watch the episode yet😊😳 but reading this makes me feel more proud of tej<3<3πŸ‘ of course tejπŸ€— your only friend is Toasty and she will be back to you<3<3<3 for sure<3<3 she has given you a hint by moving her hands.. now she will really wake up and talk to you😳😳 toasty loves you<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3😳

yess.. cheddi has been wonderful since a few daysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he needs a big hats off.. what say?πŸ˜› aha..yes.. he has been supporting his bahus in a very friendly way and i love him.. he needs a big hug as you saidπŸ€—πŸ€—