Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smelling_salts

Dear Tanthya, ( may I call you by your name; Sathya, as I've seen a few people do? )

Ofc, SS [ May I know ur name please ] 😛

I await big time every morning for your and Doods' post to read what'd I miss.. but..today your post was a detailed version of the show with no details of what you thought. Maybe yesterday was just a beginning and you're quiet until it actually picks up momentum before you get to it? Whatever the reason.. you're the best judge and as usual.. when it came to detailed version.. you did it again!  👏👏

My Analysis was summed up in the header itself !!😊

Something I missed.. (which is not so amusing when here I am .. trying to be a good observer and still miss the basic points of fact!)😡    First of.. the title of today's Redux.. Othello.. marvellous touch to the beginnings of the dark story that will soon be coming up I hope! Othello of course being our "boorish" in nature ASR and Desdemona being our lovely, hurting Khushi. I liked your connection a lot! 😉

I tried replying to your post by quoting you but it didn't allow me to copy paste or even quote. I'm guessing this is because of what you and Doods wrote two days back about someone copy pasting your analysis and passing it off as their own. Silly actions actually... but then.. there's all kinds out there so WTH. 

Anyway here goes...Your paragraph -- "the confrontation scene...force of that impact?"

Khushi, who in your words "begins her day with a fresh slate" has decided to move along with the written words on the slate. She is no more the bright and chirpy, always carrying hurt in her heart but smile on her face kinda gal. She is turning more and more into ASR.. the grumpy kind; the kind who will not forgive easy if he has a grudge. The regular Darcy. Is that what you mean? 

I'm a little confused.. if that's what you mean then.. what about Doods' theory that when the time comes and she finds out about how mistaken Arnav was.. she'll forgive him quickly and without another thought? How do you guys think that will work if Khushi becomes as unforgiving as ASR is?

It is a wound , SS and it grows on u slowly , so slowly that you are not even aware of the festering until u begin to get twinges of pain from it, you begin to notice it, pay attention to that   but once u apply the balm  that will heal  the wound, when the pain vanishes u even forget where the wound was located ...That will be the case of Khushi and one which will comply with Doods assertion too... her lack of knowledge is frustrating her,  her undivided attention  on trying to solve it but once  she solves it, she will let go and  move on..

Khushi is undoubtedly very very angry at this time and is not ready to listen to any excuse, any reason. She knows what she heard on the stage was Arnav's confession.. no act. She knows that he feels the same as her.. she now is aware that every thing that they've done.. the hug, the kiss, the saving, the caring, the yelling at each other, forgiving each other, coming back to each other like two magnets who can't bear to be apart.. all these events are the key of the love that they feel for each other.

What she is unable to understand is why is it that he is so hesitant when it comes to accepting this love.. this feeling. Of course, we must forgive her.. for she doesn't know that he is living a life of torture at the moment while he believes she has no feelings for him and is cheating on him.. more so cheating with none other than his own BIL. The only thing that she is aware of is that he loves her but finds himself unable to accept her due to some reason that he is not willing to share with her! Ahhh.. a conundrum! 

I share your feeling that we're moving to the darkest time of their lives now.. but in turn, this is the darkness that when leaves will bring forth the brightest of lights in their lives. Let the confrontation begin soon.. let tempers explode and let the truth be out! 

I take my words back from yesterday.. Abhaas is back in his element.. he was simply not given the right things to do in the last week I'm sure. His wicked, vile smile from yesterday and his behaviour at the pharmacy store would creep anyone out! It even did the pharmacy store guy! 😆  Welcome back Shyam! I can't believe I'm saying this but without you.. the story would have stagnated with this "pehle aap, pehle aap" between Khushi and Arnav when it comes to their feelings. 

In Blue..😊
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sathya its very difficult 4 me to comments ur post 4rm mobile bcz when i sit n doing this sab k post merey brain me mixture ho jatey hyn aur me confuse ho jati hun aur agr kuch post ko quote karun tou wo code k saath hotey hyn aur phir wo bura lagta hy . Is there any solution 4 it.
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

In blue..😃

In purple. Btw sorry for the late reply...
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharneil92

Hello! And I'm back here again with my VISHESH TIPPANI! 😆 OOO, my hindi still rocks! 😆

Okay. So I quite agree with you on all terms but here's my cents' worth of thoughts on what you said.

The Arnavification of Khushi.

Quite rightly explained how she has recognised her "true soul mate". I'm an avid fan of Criminal Minds...

OOPS.
Mum calling. 

BE BACK WITH MY COMMENTS. EDIT LATER! Sorry.

Okay Sorry! I forgot! 😭

Anyways, the Arnavfication of Khushi can actually be explained in a very scientific manner too! Psychology reveals that we often look for the things similar in us while looking for our soul-mate. I mena look at them, they have essentially been through the same things in life. Both lost their parents, grew up under a great deal of love from their older sisters, headstrong, etc etc. But it's their approach to life that makes them different, know what I mean? And that's how opposites attract. 😳

So yeah. I just wanted to let you know that your deduction was quite astute and scientifically true.

Love,
Shalu.
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post as always.
I am glad I am not the only one who thought " why go with Shyam why not give him directions?"  I can only say CVs do not know how to create MU by subtle actions. She could have given him directions, he could have called her and her phone was on the table and Arnav sees it. Enough tot MU right? he could continue to call and she picks up the call and goes outside to receive the call and the fool is waiting there for her. Arnav follows and misunderstands, there are so many subtle and intelligent ways to continue the MU, without the using absurd excuses ...Better still she could have sent Akash with Shyam... and what happens if Chotey finds out? that logic was weird...