Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pam,

I am the Dumb , Adoring Anjali whose starter works on and offf...Lucky is the Shyam Babua ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Anjali ka starter does not go on and off - that is giving her too much credit. Her starter only flickers for a bit and then shut down mode.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Sorrryyy...But for me the CV's have to really deliver before I can get optimistic again to believe that they will give us something so good so soon.

Hema,

My OPinion they are delivering but it is so sporadic and so spaced  ..that we fail to see it ...what they lack is consistency ...They have to work on that ...😊
pamk06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Arre definitely important.. Nw see, Star one has low reach "TVR" where as Star Plus has the highest Reach "TVR" ...that means to any PH, Star Plus willhave the upper hand because it's reach is higher.. and so any serial maker will try to satisfy them. Now, how will the Channel prioritize the PHs??? with the TRPs their serial generate. 

So, basically, TVR makes a channel's selling proposition where as TRP is the PH's selling proposition... "dekho, my this serial is Hot in the market"... 

And Channel will give the threat, I have the maximum reach and so listen to me...I can get any PH within a click of my fingers...and they are waiting to enter the building at my door step. (hahhaa, these are the corporate language in India and everywhere). 

But how does TRP help in monetary terms i.e why is it used or calculated

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamk06

Thank you for the warning, Anjalijee...

U are welcome, pam...I am doing all this so I can cling on to Shyam ..πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Me back after lunch😊

kya topic chal raha hai abhi ?

hum ye dicuss kr rhy thay k monsi k lunch me aj kya kya hoga arnav ka what da kkg k channa shayam ka twiching aur luxmi k hissey k green leaves ya anjali ki thaali sar p par rhi hogi ya payal k magarmach k ansoo or needle.
pamk06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

TanthyaπŸ‘πŸ‘ for the brilliant header...

DoodsπŸ‘πŸ‘ for the convo with 4 Lions and SP

and of course...wonderful analysis...uska toh koi jawab nahin hai...thanksπŸ‘πŸΌ Tanthya,Doods,Anna,Pam :):)

Thanks Pal!!!😊

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamk06

Behena, Hum tumhare saat hain but for what πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† to plan evil thoughts against Arnav..🀣 πŸ€£..

You Goldie me Goldie.. πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Anjali ka starter does not go on and off - that is giving her too much credit. Her starter only flickers for a bit and then shut down mode.

**Indignantly**  Hema, Why Shud I work on my starter when I got my two bros working effectively for  me..😭😭 [my dooty is done]
😭
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 hello hi bye bye gals!!

taking a break today frm IF today... wl bne back tmrw
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Does anji baby think that her hubby too is a baby ? He cant find a medical store??
And what's with not telling Arnav this n that... 😑