Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pals13

TanthyaπŸ‘πŸ‘ for the brilliant header...

DoodsπŸ‘πŸ‘ for the convo with 4 Lions and SP

and of course...wonderful analysis...uska toh koi jawab nahin hai...thanksπŸ‘πŸΌ Tanthya,Doods,Anna,Pam :):)

Thanks Pal.  πŸ€—

And I am taking this opportunity to say Thanks to all of you who posted in my appreciation and all Redux analysts's appreciation. I saw the posts and liked it but not able to reply to all. So, Thank you each and everyone who likedand loved my analysis. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Arre definitely important.. Nw see, Star one has low reach "TVR" where as Star Plus has the highest Reach "TVR" ...that means to any PH, Star Plus willhave the upper hand because it's reach is higher.. and so any serial maker will try to satisfy them. Now, how will the Channel prioritize the PHs??? with the TRPs their serial generate. 

So, basically, TVR makes a channel's selling proposition where as TRP is the PH's selling proposition... "dekho, my this serial is Hot in the market"... 

And Channel will give the threat, I have the maximum reach and so listen to me...I can get any PH within a click of my fingers...and they are waiting to enter the building at my door step. (hahhaa, these are the corporate language in India and everywhere). 

I envisioned Amrish Puri and the Suvae SRK [don] enating this πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Me back after lunch πŸ˜Š

kya topic chal raha hai abhi ?
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasiraju

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Sathu janna Kyo mere Manliness pay war karna chahithi hoo🀣 

Tum aur doods Donno  ka kya hogaπŸ˜†..

i want kushi to kick baldly shyam this time..Hope so..

Bye Anna nad Zu catch you soon

Pami behava Congo...achi behan ki tarah you joined meπŸ˜‰

Behena, Hum tumhare saat hain but for what πŸ˜†

soap-critic thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Thanks Hema, you just poured cold water on my rosy dreams of Shyam doubling over in pain πŸ˜†

Sorrryyy...But for me the CV's have to really deliver before I can get optimistic again to believe that they will give us something so good so soon.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Thanks, this idiotic story telling is driving me crazy. 

In english shows when a girl is being stalked by a obsess man she goes to the police for help, but in our hindi shows is the opposite the girl becomes the Super Woman and defeats the guy by herself πŸ€ͺ. 

What's more the whole family is oblivious of this the entire time..
pamk06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pam,

I am the Dumb , Adoring Anjali whose starter works on and offf...Lucky is the Shyam Babua ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But then I cant be Khushi...because Doods is Khushi or is she Arnav...Gosh, I am confusia
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok Doods nw u think they r back on their story track what they do to keep it continue do trp affects dis show to be aired n nt aired.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Me back after lunch πŸ˜Š

kya topic chal raha hai abhi ?

TRP N TVR ..How it affects the show... ANy Q on this..Shoot..Doods will replyπŸ˜ƒ
pamk06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pam,

You became Goldie... Beware of Shyam Now..he loves luxuries..

CONGOS !!

Thank you for the warning, Anjalijee...