Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

And sorry Tanths - for bringing it up too! Just wanted to thank everyone who discussed it and made me watch it - did not realize how it changed into a discussion!

And HI!!! 😊

NP, Anna...Sometimes our Enthu overtakes and it is quite natural ..but we are here na.. will bring back the discussion to the mainstream when it appears as if going off tangent , felt it today...so corrected it ...

A HI   an  A Big HUG !! πŸ˜ƒ
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Night Girls...

Off to sleep. See ya tomorrow.  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pamk06

You forgot Laxmi...the main link between all loops...🀣

I was just going to post this about Laxmi and you beat me to it.
🀣 🀣

tanthya thumbnail

Doods,

I think A brief narration and explanation on TRP &  TVR are warranted here  and how it impacts the channel and PH... Since many of us including me are rather Hazy on this...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbk2

Good Night Girls...

Off to sleep. See ya tomorrow.  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Bye Shwets, GN
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pam,

Poocho Math, she is the shyam Babua of REDUX ...While I play the Adoring Anjali part !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ than Doods banegi meri KushiπŸ˜‰...she can save me from Arnav πŸ˜†..i know her  fighting spirits πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pamsi,

** Doing the 70's slow motions running **    Hugs!!

It feels like ages since i even saw you or spoke to you...

I just loved your  Y'day..Have few bones  with ur today's post...which I'll pick laterwa... par filhal ek zordar Chummi for ya !!πŸ˜ƒ

A tight hug for you and a big kiss...πŸ€—

I read your comments yesterday,..where are my jalebis for yesterday...(I have decided to move from Anjali Avatar so do not need napkins anymore πŸ˜ƒ)

Will look forwards to you reply...i love when you guys criticize...may be i am psychotic, right?

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Zu I so agree! I was cheering Khushi on yesterday when she confronted the bull by the horns..ASR has truly met his match..She knew exactly how he would react, and she pushed all the wrong buttons in him on purpose..

I also loved how she refused to tell him the reason behind her throwing away the competition..Let him have a little taste of his own medicine..Show him, its not only him who can keep people int he dark, show him how bitter words hurt like hell..Loved Khushi yesterday!

Also, the precap exaggerated the dhokebaz comment, but in reality, much focus wasn't given to it in the actual episode..

Tanu I want her to be like this fiesty...and dont want her to turn to comedy queen tomorrow...let them maintain the intensity now they have brought in..MU shoulld be at the peak of the intensity for it to get cleared only then it gets impactful.

dhokebaaz as Doods explained looks like some editing problem...because it was not highlighted well or it might have been chopped off in between a sentence...but one thing kushi was bashed left right centre for that here in the forumπŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many of you want Khushi to kick Shyam today???πŸ˜ƒ
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Doods,

I think A brief narration and explanation on TRP &  TVR are warranted here  and how it impacts the channel and PH... Since many of us including me are rather Hazy on this...

Would love it 😳