Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav_Fan

Thank you again for a detailed analysis, Tanthya! πŸ‘

I do have a comment about Arnification of Khushi - Not sure CVs are really showing it in the way they intended, or maybe I looking at it skewed. Because, ASR never berated Khushi publicly about something that he knew that Khushi did rightly or for right reasons. In today's episode, CVs portrayed Khushi publicly declaring that because her husband cheated that is why they cannot accept the prize. Khushi knows very well that ASR did no such thing. Wouldn't it be better to give a her a line like "Raizada are just happy to participate and we don't want the prize money and would like someone else to win"? Or some such line?

Well said! Clap My point exactly! That point of time her concern just was not Arnav but refusing the award - which could have been done in a better way - she could have called him a dhokebaaz later πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I just did not feel it was in lieu with her character πŸ˜•
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Then well I guess - I would blame it on the acting part from Khushi - there should have been more depth and frustration here to convince me and more importantly a proper logic. 

Arnav again I would disagree and the reason would be Arnav's anger and temper that should have come up with Arnav hearing 'dhoekbaaz' because he considers Khushi to be a top-one class of dhokebaaz  πŸ˜† - I guess I will wait for it to play tomorrow and hope arnav does give it back to her! πŸ˜‰

Anna i agree with u on the dhokebaz part.
When Kushi refused to take the prize it was coz of Payal, and to help the other women get money,
frustration on Arnav no where played here, she dint even knew he was listening, so why call him a dhokebaaz to and demean him in frnt of other's just to get ur work done???

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Heyyy Sweetie Pies ... Hugzzz πŸ€—

Tant will be a bit late that's what she told me to inform you all and she is mising here but kya karegi...phasi hui hain...😑

A BIG HUG From HER 

πŸ€—
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely lovely analysis...Sathu, Doodsy, Pam!!

I skipped the episode today after reading the written update.
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

[

But Anna, you are  missing the whole point. Khushi and Arnav are exactly the same, the only difference is she does it with an happy face, he with a brooding face. If you really think, they both are manipulative, they both are head of families, care a lot about their siblings, they both go after the thing they want without thinking about the consequences, they both do not care about, time and place, the public just does not matter to them. 

She is a match to Arnav because she matches him in all this qualities but he was attracted to her because she does all that he does but still remains happy, does not let life beat her happiness out of her..

I get that Pam - I so get that by the mirror explanation you have given πŸ˜† Arre - I have been saying that myself all over! But Dhokebaaz - calling your husband a cheat when it was not required - is lame!

They both are kiddish - they both are immature when it comes to fighting with each other - but the point is each other -- Arnav was NOT in the scene. Khushi did not see him. She was not saying it to him - she was saying it to others - strangers. Time and Place do not make a difference to them - AGREED! When Arnav insulted Khushi in office on her status - he did it on her face - she retaliated and he retaliated and that is because they did it on their faces! Has Arnav ever gone behind Khushi's back (especially after he has fallen for her) and said anything to anyone!? NO!

That is the difference! The situation persay did not demand it! And Khushi did not say it to Arnav's face - like I said - if she had - I would have loved it - but she did not - she said it behind his back - to strangers and when it could have handled in a better way!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Lovely lovely analysis...Sathu, Doodsy, Pam!!

I skipped the episode today after reading the written update.

sweethy's  uthan bura nahi hai yarπŸ˜ƒ..i was about to sleep yesterday so i didn't reply you back..deklena  kushi did given good answer to Shyam πŸ˜ƒ..worth watching scene πŸ˜‰
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Doodls

I just wanted to say that I LOVED THE POINTS THAT YOU MENTIONED πŸ‘πŸΌ...

They were so apt...

Yes We love this show and along with positive comments we shuld also be honest critic and point out where the things are going wrong...Loved all your points..

@Tants

Fantastic analysis as alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all lovely gals here..hugzπŸ€—

--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Anna just a personal question are you married?..if not than i can understand your feelings..their is  no point of difference Anna..in married life once wife will do some thing wrong  and Huby too do..

so its just a matter of understanding and happy leaving..its not that you did wrong and i did correct..so i am correct and you are wrong...Its just happens ..kushi loves Arnav ,so she got hurted  with his words so she expressed her angry and angst..she didn't think its public or private..

same thing Arnav loves kushi childish antics so he wanted to play with her for sometime so he asked for utak bahitks  though its road..its as simple as thatπŸ˜†

Nahi na πŸ˜† Not married - My mom wants me to get married asap though aftter she saw me crying over Arnav's confession - she was like Jaa - shaadi karle. πŸ˜†

I love how you take off the stress with your end lines - They just want to play with each other isliye the whole natak πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Heyyy Sweetie Pies ... Hugzzz πŸ€—

Tant will be a bit late that's what she told me to inform you all and she is mising here but kya karegi...phasi hui hain...😑

A BIG HUG From HER 

πŸ€—

Heya Doods,Pam,Anna,Sweethy's,Monsi,Lizzy..anyone i left to them to GM and HUGs TooπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Miss sathu jaan