Good Night Girls...

Off to sleep. See ya tomorrow.  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

GN, Shwettu ..

Sweet Dreams..πŸ˜ƒ
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

And sorry Tanths - for bringing it up too! Just wanted to thank everyone who discussed it and made me watch it - did not realize how it changed into a discussion!

And HI!!! 😊

Arre darr lagta hain... dekh gaya tomorrow Vijay aayaa running and sayin...redux mein Humsafar???? DELETE... Hum sab gaye kaam se...You don't know the stalkers... πŸ€£
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pamk06

Updated:

Khushi refused the price for the same reason that Payal refused it, their values, their principles which do not believe in achieving their dreams by destroying the dreams of another person. She did what she thought was right and was witnessed by none other than the matriarch of the family. Thus, I feel that this small incident will go a long way to prove that the two sisters always do what they feel right and that Payal and Khushi both are not selfish, they will never hamper another's life for their own happiness. 

I had not thought of this perspective. Thank you Pam for bringing it to my notice. 😊

However, Payal and Khushi themselves are independent minded and at the moment short of money, aren't they? They've already broken the piggy bank. Khushi starts a dabba business simply to pay 300 bucks to Arnav. She has yet to ensure that if she's that independent, she should return the hospital amount as well. Principles are wonderful and I admire people who follow them. However, since they're showing small town girls who have been hard pressed for money, let's talk their language.

Small town girls in India are more practical in these instances. Charity begins at home and your own debts need to paid first, regardless of whom you're indebted to.  If we go by small town thinking, then Payal should have shared the money.. not given it away completely. The director is muddling up idealistic thinking and passing it on as small town practical thinking. Not done! 

As Tants or Doods or someone had mentioned.. what was the guarantee that had it not been for Payal-mamiji/ Arnav-Khushi pair.. they'd have won? Which FANCY DRESS competition is this one I wonder.. where winners win INR 500,000!!! πŸ˜†  Pathetic attempt I tell you. The elite clubs will surely be in splits if they saw this. 

Thus, when the time comes, the Raizada's especially Nani will understand that the only reason that Shyam truth was not revealed by Khushi and Payal, was because of Anjali , it had nothing to do with Payal's marriage to Aakash. She will understand that they would have sacrificed Payal's marriage to support the truth, to do what is right but it was Anjali's obsessive love for Shyam which stopped them.

So true Pam!  Gut feeling says Nani is already on to the fact that something is terribly wrong with Arnav Khushi and that indirectly involves Akash-Payal. 

"Dhokebaaz hain woh"

Khushi is a small town girl. Her dream was to find a person who loved her and marry him. Her definition of love was totally dreamy. She thought that when she meets that one person, her soulmate there will be happiness everywhere, there will be lights everywhere, there will be rain of stars. Did she meet that person? Yes she did and what did he do?  He took her to the brink of happiness, promised her the world with his actions and then broke her heart on the most auspicious day of the year, Diwali. Another girl would have have been broken by such action, would have wallowed in self pity, but not Khuhsi, she put all her feelings in a box, changed the lover into a "Rakshas" in her mind and started life anew. 

But what does the Rakshass do? He shows her that he is a human being, human being who has a heart, a heart that beats for her, a heart that cares for her, a heart that cannot see her lose, a heart that cannot see her in pain,a heart that gets tormented even with the thought of losing her or being in danger. The Rakshas changed to angel for her  and restarted her ""Dhak-Dhak. His actions forced her to open that box of feelings that she had kept locked, forced her to start wishing for new things, forced her to start dreaming of forbidden things. He gifted her bangles when she just hinted about it, he bought  her truckload of plates when she worried about it, he served food when she needed.  In short he took her to the heights of heaven by doing all those things for her that he would never otherwise do or have done. 

He did the unbelievable to win her heart and then he did the unbelievable to break her heart. 

In a moment, he dropped her into the bottom of the hell from the height of the happiness. He broke all her dreams, he sacrificed all her wishes, he terminated all her ties but the biggest sin he committed was, knowing that it would hurt her, kill her, he disgraced that holy bond, for which she has lived for whole of her life,  which she believed in more than anything in this world, in a place which was a second home to her, more sacred than anything and in front of that person who is more closer to her than a mother can ever be. In a moment, he turned her happy life into a painful world, a world which has still not righted, a world which though looks happy from outside, is still filled with pain, hate and torment. Khushi Kumari Gupta loves sunshine  but is enduring darkness because of that one person who had silently promised to shower her with stars, light and happiness. Now tell me, was she wrong, isn't he a Dhokebaaz?

I AM IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT! It is quite easy to see where Khushi is coming from when she says that he's a cheater. I found a lot of people objecting to her usage of the word. I find it quite fitting too. 😊

All in all.. I can say now that apart from Tanthya and Doods, I have one more analysis to look out for every day. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘  My comments are in orange. 

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Pam, I liked your explanation on the "Dhokebaaz" word but tell you honestly, I felt that was edited and they didn't edit it properly...The hindi was not correct or may be some wrong in editing... The TP/Films have been merged or cut when they did the editing...

Editing is like they have clips...and when they sort the flow with the clip changes, they somehow lost the flow of the next clip... that's where the problem came...

Haan haan ...tum question karne se pehle baata doon, I have seen how editing happens in my job...so pata hain... 

Doods,

Ye lo...it was editing flaw and here I did an whole big analysis on it...3 hours ki mehnat pani mein...πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamk06

A tight hug for you and a big kiss...πŸ€—

I read your comments yesterday,..where are my jalebis for yesterday...(I have decided to move from Anjali Avatar so do not need napkins anymore πŸ˜ƒ)

Will look forwards to you reply...i love when you guys criticize...may be i am psychotic, right?

in other words...U r Khushi who happily will subjugate herself to Shyam's  TLC  πŸ˜‰
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soap-critic

I was just going to post this about Laxmi and you beat me to it.
🀣 🀣

yes I forgot laxmi there🀣🀣🀣
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can the chemist be given more screen space further?? he was soo ishmart😎

have IPK PH people some connection with IPL, i mean have the invested money on it, they sure are trying all possible ways to make people nt watch IPK and watch IPLπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Can the chemist be given more screen space further?? he was soo ishmart😎

have IPK PH people some connection with IPL, i mean have the invested money on it, they sure are trying all possible ways to make people nt watch IPK and watch IPLπŸ˜†

Divya,

Even I loved the Chemist actor very much  , He was much better than Garima πŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Hello Ladies πŸ€—

Me late and entering huffing and puffing...

Tanths, Doods Pam and Anna - awesome write ups.

@ Doods - zor ke dandes to the head honchos - i think they just got carried away with the favorite jodi awards thinking that they can show any rubbish and the chemistry and rabba ve scenes will bring in the viewers. Which is a very delusional way to go. A tightly woven story line and movement in the track and central theme of the serial is a MUST. Just depending on actors and jodis to pull in viewers is too much preassure on them.

Today Khushi did not give credit to ASR for their win. Just like he did not want to give credit to her for the return of his voice. Doods ke words came to mind that they are both equals.

Hope the Arnav-Khushi-Shyam track continues and the CV's do not go 2 steps back after taking one baby step forward.

Will now go back and catch up on all the pages to figure out what is being discussed.

Thank you! 😊

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congo pam u r goldie nw :-)