Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Doods,

Meri Jhansi Ki Rani Aagayi...This is what I wanted y'day... hit them with fact, corner them with truth and force them to look at reality...YAYYY !! You did it and made me berry Happy !! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved how you brought out the B Tactics  vis House ..One of my fav show !!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

o yeah baby... πŸ˜ƒ 
See the other day when Doodle left.. how Lucky and Me opened and closed loops... u c ... so we can be very useful at times πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monsi  arey yarr  doods is their and sathu is also not their to save from  Doods beating πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..2 bajne ne dee doods jayegi than we will start real critics on their analysis..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow tanu loved ur thought u wanna see in kkg. But knw in drama khirad sentence is some more words than actual novel n i like novel 1 that is
" muhabbat kahin kho gayi hy laikin mari nhi hy ya zinda hy" so 1 of my teacher says dnt use negative words in ur sentence us positive means if kkg only says" muhabbat kho zaroor gayi hy laikin zinda hy aur kabhi na kabhi lout kr hamarey dermiyan wapis zaroor aye gi" its would impactful. N no1 hurt also but they show kkg little serious n less chirpy.
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Hayee... acchha laga.. but they should "Handle it with care" ...nehin toh I am there... ek zor ka jhatka, zoro se lagega"...πŸ˜†

I hope our good fortune continues from today to tomm...or pata chala they , already have shooted scenes for  a singing competition starting from tomm, as this is only left, a confession through singing...   which they will start rectifying/correcting from Monday because of your today;s post...

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: slmu

She cant be a serial bahu if she does not have the devi/martyr complex.πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Sathu πŸ€—

Hi Shwettu,  πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laddoo598

That is true Divs..πŸ˜†

Khushi's character has already been butchered..She suffers from partial amnesia, bi-polar syndrome, and not to forget, the devi/martyr complex..πŸ˜†

You cracked me up, Tanu. πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.but it is so true

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pamk06

I hope our good fortune continues from today to tomm...or pata chala they , already have shooted scenes for  a singing competition starting from tomm, as this is only left, a confession through singing...   which they will start rectifying/correcting from Monday because of your today;s post...

OOO MMM GGEEE You cracked me up 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pamk06

Nice, for me vacation are great but they so tiring,,,I rest after i come back...

Thanks Zu!!...

Yes, Words just poured out from her today, I mean he give her heartfelt confession in heer-ranja , next moment throws her out.  what will the girl do??

Most of them on IF didnt like that dialogue of dhoke baaz...they feel it didnt fit in her character...though  she feels exactly like that...I could feel kushi completely frustrated in yesterdays episode...this is the 2nd time I am seeing her like this after hearing his half complete confession...first time when he thought she is in the ambulance he was abt to spill kyon farak padta hain and then stopped and she was equally frustrated then and its again now this time after his confession in the heer-ranjha act...she is mad at him for not completing his sentence.
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hey Ruchi..πŸ€—

I am Tanu..Will look forward to your posts from now on :)

Hi TanuπŸ€—

I will sure try to post my POV and analysis everyday...

Today uckly I got a system in my office so updated earlyπŸ˜†..

But tanks a lot for a sweet welcome dear friend😳