•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyya I'm a silent reader but I haven't watched uttaran over 2 months and I'm confused is veer dead and how did he die?
Originally posted by drama_queen123

Heyya I'm a silent reader but I haven't watched uttaran over 2 months and I'm confused is veer dead and how did he die?

Hi D_Q123!
You missed two months & UT gained 18 years!!!.😕
Veer was stabbed repeatedly by Avinash(Kanha's mama) Seeing Veer being attacked,Iccha killed Avinash & was packed off to jail for 18 years.She has sindgoor so V is alive,but we haven't been shown/told his condition.Yuvraj is with Mad Mai,Mukta is with Thakur under strict Naani tutelage😡,Kahna is rich,married & Damini is the naukurani turned maharani of that household😊.V's daughter is TD as an irritating double role- baby talking Mithi recently returned home from college...co-incidentally on the same day as her mother is released from jail😃-the two have not met yet.

ENOUGH or Too Much Information?! I hope it helped!!
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by znursingh

Hi D_Q123!
You missed two months & UT gained 18 years!!!.😕
Veer was stabbed repeatedly by Avinash(Kanha's mama) Seeing Veer being attacked,Iccha killed Avinash & was packed off to jail for 18 years.She has sindgoor so V is alive,but we haven't been shown/told his condition.Yuvraj is with Mad Mai,Mukta is with Thakur under strict Naani tutelage😡,Kahna is rich,married & Damini is the naukurani turned maharani of that household😊.V's daughter is TD as an irritating double role- baby talking Mithi recently returned home from college...co-incidentally on the same day as her mother is released from jail😃-the two have not met yet.

ENOUGH or Too Much Information?! I hope it helped!!

What happened to Tappu?
Originally posted by imdudehead

What happened to Tappu?

Tappu upped & left to marry Veer in real life! In reel life,Sid turned out to be Rathore's daima's son.He started blackmailing Tappu with the Vansh suicide cd.Tappu ran away rather than face exposure before Rathore.Rathore left India-to drown his sorrows abroad! Mukta was handed over to thakur but somewhere in the leap Nani took over.
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago

Tappu upped & left to marry Veer in real life!

🤣

Tappu upped & left to marry Veer in real life! In reel life,Sid turned out to be Rathore's daima's son.He started blackmailing Tappu with the Vansh suicide cd.Tappu ran away rather than face exposure before Rathore.Rathore left India-to drown his sorrows abroad! Mukta was handed over to thakur bu somewhere in the leap Nani took over.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!
 I'm MERELY a simple/simple minded viewer masquerading  as information desk!
I resign forthwith-not because I've suddenly turned unhelpful-just that I HATE typing & am VERY bad at it!!

I resign forthwith-not because I've suddenly turned unhelpful-just that I HATE typing & am VERY bad at it!!
AND i refuse to accept ur resignation!Edited by guglu-baby - 11 years ago
Originally posted by guglu-baby

AND i refuse to accept ur resignation!

THAT option is NOT available!! I'm a one finger typist & have a memory like a sieve--so doing an update even in precis is taxing on my hand & a strain on my brain! And to do it for UT taxes my sensibilities-so the triple assault stops NOW!! I'm upping to run off to the Jo Jeeta forum for the weekend!!
Ummm hey sorry for the late reply I was busy with my exam preparation :( thank you for the amazing update and the update was really helpful thank you :))Edited by drama_queen123 - 11 years ago