Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF The moments thing falling apart. (Page 3)

-Tinu- Goldie
-Tinu-
-Tinu-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Amaziing plz update sooon 

MTBT_12071316 Senior Member
MTBT_12071316
MTBT_12071316

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Gr8.update soon dear
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8:

Virat rush in with Maanvi in the hospital and take in her room. Then rush out to get Dc Mannan "Doctor Manan, please come soon it Maanvi." Doctor Manan rush out his cabin, and attended Maanvi. In the mean time Dubu call's Jeevika and say's "Jeevika di come to the hospital asp it Maanvi." Jeevika get worried and reply's "Kya hua Mannu ka? What happen Dubu? Tell me now?" Then Dubu explain's what happen's, after Dubu had finish Jeevika quickly put the phone done. Viren looking worried and he say's "Jeevika what happen to Maanvi?" Then Jeevika say's "Maanvi had another dizzy spill and Virat rush into the hospital. Viren ji we have to leave now." Viren quickly pay the bill, and Jeevika & Viren had rush to the hospital.

When the reach the hospital, they see Virat waiting impatiently outside Maanvi room. Jeevika ran to Virat and say's "Kya hua Maanu ka, tell me Virat what happen.?" Virat feel's guilty for taking Maanvi out and is silent "tell me Virat why you quite, it all your fault." Jeevika getting more hyper then Viren say's "Please Jeevika calm down let see what doctor's". Then Viren take's her and make's seat down. While Virat feel's really bad and say's to himself "Bhabhi right it all my fault, I insist for Maanvi to come out." When Dabu there and he put's his hand on Virat shoulder and console him by saying " Virat bhai please don't feel bad for Jeevika di said, as she just worried for Maanvi di." Virat smile's and say's "Dabu yaar, no I don't feel what Jeevika bhabhi, but she right in away I insist Maanvi come out. But I did not realize how weak she was. I really sorry yaar I should been more thoughtful." Dabu feels bad for Virat and say's "Virat bhai please don't blame yourself it could happen to anyone."

When Doctor Manan came from Maanvi room after doing her check up. Then Jeevika jump's on him and say's "Doctor Manan is Maanvi ok?". Doctor Manan smile's and reply "Jeevika relax, Manavi absolutely fine, it just side effect's of her treatment she was weak. I have given her sleeping injection,  she will be a sleep for a few hours. Then tommore we can start other treatment, but because of condition today I had re-schedule it." Jeevika's feel relief "Thank you doctor Manan, can I go and see her?" Doctor Manan smile's and say's "Yes off course you can." Then walk of, everyone seams to be relief and when Doctor Manan goe's to Virat and say's "Don't Virat it was not your fault as Maanvi need get out to get breath fresh air. So please don't blame yourself of." Virat nod's his head. When Jeevika hear this see feel bad the way she spoke to Virat, and goes up to then say's "Virat I am really sorry the way I spoke to you early. Please forgive me. I know you won't let any thing happen Maanu." Virat feel more bad and say's "Please bhabhi don't say sorry, your elder then me. I am like you little brother not your devar. You have the right to shout at me." Jeevika smile and out her hand on cheek. Then walks of into Maanvi room where Maanvi asleep.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomallemyDaniaax3rev4evamisakijia123sagarAmii90pinky.padda

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
omg that is such a nice story i read all ur parts in 1 go amazing!!! pm me cant wait 2 know what happens next!!!!
indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Chapter 9:
Viren walks pass the visitor room when he notices Virat lost in thought, Viren then goes up to Virat and say's to him "You okay mera bhai.?" Then Virat smiles and say's "I'm perfectly fine. Any bhai I wanted to talk to you about something on my mind's?" Viren smile's and say "What about?" Virat reply and say's "You know if you feel happy when someone else is happy, and you feel sad when that person said, and all you can talk & think about is that person. Why does that happen?" Viren smiles and say's "That's call love my brother, and tell me kid brother who the lucky girl is? Maanvi" Virat get shy and say's " No bhai I was not talking about me, my friend needed some advised and I was not sure what he was talking about. That why I came to you bhai.?"

Viren laugh and say's "Sure, Virat your friend need advises. You think I was born yesterday? Tell me the truth you where talking about Maanvi." Then Virat knew he could not hide the truth from Viren and longer so he nodded his head shyly and said "Yes it true." Then Viren scream and said "I knew it you love Maanvi, I must go and tell Jeevika now, and to prove to her I was right!" Then Virat say's "No bhai not so soon, I don't know how Maanvi feel about me yet. And beside look at Maanvi condition at the moment. You think bhabhi in the state to talk about this at the moment." Viren nods his head and say's "May be your right Virat. But I am so happy final my kid brother is moving on in life after his first love Maya [by the way Maya is Virat ex-girl friend who broke with him about 5 years and he was unable to forget her after she broke his heart. Until one day Maanvi came along and made him forget about his past, and made Virat smile again.]" Then both the brothers hug in happiness and Viren prayed to god and say to himself "Please god I hope Maanvi love Virat as much he love her. He deserve to get happiness back in his life."

Mean while back in Maanvi room, Maanvi final open her eye's slowly and say's "Di what happen and how did I get her?" Then Jeevika tell her to relax and lay down, then explain to her what happen. Then say's "Please Maanu now you need relax's and rest because tommore you will have start your other treatment. As you could not started today due your weakness." Then Maanvi wink and said "Yes boss any thing di say's".

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomallemyisha.raj_98nishi12345Daniaax3jenna_prev4evamisakijia123sagarAmii90hooriaasapphhirepinky.padda

jenna_p Goldie
jenna_p
jenna_p

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Good update...Loved it...
Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Amazing! Been caught up with all updates & I am loving it :)
hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Haye i read all the parts in one go...
Fantastic yay virat is in love with maanvi
Continue soon and pm me please
One request more VirMan Scenes plsz

Go to top