Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF The moments thing falling apart. - Page 2

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 5:

"Mah rani are you ready" Virat said waiting impotently, annoying Maanvi as usual. Then Maanvi reply "Idiot can you wait 5 minute can't you see di nearly done." Maanvi smiles are her did sweetly, and Jeevika smiles then say's "Here you go meri behna your hair down now, happy." While Jeevika really tried hide her feeling saying to herself "Please go give me strength to get through this for Maanvi sake, I can not fall weak now. If fall weak then who will  take care of Maanvi, now I can not be weak as I promise mummy & papa that I will always look after Maanvi."  

Then the door open and it was no other then Viren "Surprise!" That brought the biggest smile on Jeevika smiles, and she say's "App Viren ji, what you doing here!" Viren smiles and take the blessing from Biji, then say's "Jeevika, I have come to see meri pyari saali sibaba." Maanvi smiles and say's "Ah Jiju your so sweet, your the best Jiju in the world." Looking at Maanvi so happy, Jeevika think Maanvi so happy and say's to herself "Please god can you always have Maanvi with a smile on her face, as she full of life. She deserve to be happy, as she always bring a smile on everyone face as she everyone life." Then Virat say's "If Jiju and Sali as finish there greeting, mah rani shall we leave now. Because we need to be back by 1pm for your next treatment if you have forgot." Maanvi get annoyed and say's "Partner what your problem, you always ruining my happiness by reminding me of treatment. Any way let go, sorry Jiju I have to leave." Then quietly say's in Viren "Jiju, I know why you come really came. To take Di out, and have some romance with her isn't that right." Jeevika hear's that and say's "Chup kar, you naughty girl." Then Virat drags Maanvi hands and say's "come on, let's go". Then Maanvi say's "Ok, ok baba I'm coming any way bye Jiju and di see you guys later." Then Virat and Maanvi leave to go out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 6:
Viren notice Jeevika being disturb as the drop Biji back home. Viren say's Biji "Can I please take out Jeevika for lunch before Maanvi next treatment if you don't mind." Biji smile and say's "That fine beta, take Jeevika for lunch. As she need a break as this past week she running around after Maanvi treatment." Then Viren and Jeevika out for lunch. Whilst having lunch Viren asked Jeevika "Jeevu are you okay, I have notice since Maanvi left with Virat you been disturb. Is everything okay." Jeevika has tears in her eye's and say's " You know today when I was brushing Manu hair, I notice a lot hair come out. Which was usual but the I had remembered Dr Manan words that cemo and Radio theory will have the side effects. But this soon I did not realize that. You know Viren ji, Maanu had wake up so many time's as she was sick and she had high fever. I can not see her this state Viren ji." Viren console Jeevika and say's "Hunny I can understand where you coming from, but babe you need be strong for her." To cheer up Jeevika up Viren started telling her about about Chuta Daji Solok [Solok known as Chuta Daji is Viren first cousin, his dad brothers son {his chatu}], how Solok was trying give Viren advise on maths that brought a smiles on Jeevika face's. Whiles Viren thinks to himself "That like my Jeevu, I did not know where the smile had been lost, after finding out about Maanvi illness your smiles just been lost. The smiles was the thing I had fallen in loved with, which I have missed." Viren smiling away in his thoughts, when Jeevika clicks her finger at Viren and say's "what happened viren ji where you lost and what so funny." He smiles and say's "Nothing, I had lost something but I found now."

Jeevika looks confuses and say's "What you talking about Viren ji, I don't understand. Why don't me tell straight up." Then Viren put his arms round Jeevika and say's "My darling Jeevu, I had lost very praise which I had lost but thanks to you darling I found it." Jeevika doe's not have a clue what Viren is talking about and say's "And what that Viren ji." Viren come closes to her and bring Jeevika very closes to him, with this Jeevika get shy and Viren kiss her on chick and say's "Your lovely smile." Jeevika blushes whiles everyone at the restaurant are looking but they do not notices until everyone claps. They both get shy and let go each other as the realize they are romancing in the middle of the restaurant.

-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomee ! lovin ure ff yah! Virika r sooo damn cuteee!!!  pls update sooon!!!!!
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its so good.and thnx 4 a quick update.cntinue soon
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just LOVE your work- brilliant ideas penned down beautifully! Looking forward to read more!!! 
indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 7:
Mean while Virat takes Maanvi to her favorite place to Lakshman Jhula [that a famous bridge in Rishikesh] that brought tear's to Maanvi eye's which Virat had notice he said "Kya hua Maanvi, why you crying?" When Maanvi smile's and say's "You know Virat me and di since we where kids we use come here every day and make a wish. Do you know what that wish was?" Virat look confuse and reply "Kya?". Then Maanvi say's "That we made promise that we will never leave each other. But today I feel that I am betraying di and leaving her to face the world by herself. You know Virat I put a brave front on to fool people, but deep inside I am scared what if tommore something happened to me. How will my di live without me? You I see the fever in di eyes every day that she might loss me. " Virat comforts Maanvi and give her hug, then reply "Kuch nai ho gaya tume, I promise you Maanvi I won't let any thing happened to you. I make sure your promise is fully to your di and that my promise to you." Maanvi and Virat give each other tight hug not realize what the doing at the time, as soon they realize they get embarrassed and think's to them self "What just happened there." 

Then Maanvi break the ice and say's "Kya Partner, you to are doing this emotional drama. Please Partner stop this it doe's not suit you." Then Maanvi see Dabu and the kid's [Dabu is Maanvi fathers, brother, son so basically her chacha son. So that Maanvi first consin.] Then Maanvi scream's "Aye Debe" Maanvi call's him that for fun all the time. Dabu and the kids get happy, and run to Maanvi "Maanvi di, app. What you doing here? Aren't you suppose be in hospital?" Then Maanvi reply "Thank's to Partner Biji and Jeevika agreed to let me out for a bit. Any way leave that tell me the latest gossip Mera bhai." Then Dabu tell Maanvi what been happening and Maanvi is laughing away. Seeing this Virat keep looking and Maanvi and think to himself "I feel so happy when see Maanvi smile, I feel so sad when she is sad. Why do I always have on my mind what happening to me. Kya!" Virat has puzzle look on his face and think to himself "Who can help me get the answer? Let me think?" After Virat think to himself for a while he finds the answer "Bhai, yes he be able advise me why feeling like this."

But the after while Maanvi start's to laugh a lot, the all of a sudden she start feel dizzy and weak, then fall on the floor. Everyone panic and then Virat take her on his shoulder and put her in the car, and drive straight to the hospital. 
Edited by leena2311 - 12 years ago
-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amaziing plz update sooon 
indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 8:

Virat rush in with Maanvi in the hospital and take in her room. Then rush out to get Dc Mannan "Doctor Manan, please come soon it Maanvi." Doctor Manan rush out his cabin, and attended Maanvi. In the mean time Dubu call's Jeevika and say's "Jeevika di come to the hospital asp it Maanvi." Jeevika get worried and reply's "Kya hua Mannu ka? What happen Dubu? Tell me now?" Then Dubu explain's what happen's, after Dubu had finish Jeevika quickly put the phone done. Viren looking worried and he say's "Jeevika what happen to Maanvi?" Then Jeevika say's "Maanvi had another dizzy spill and Virat rush into the hospital. Viren ji we have to leave now." Viren quickly pay the bill, and Jeevika & Viren had rush to the hospital.

When the reach the hospital, they see Virat waiting impatiently outside Maanvi room. Jeevika ran to Virat and say's "Kya hua Maanu ka, tell me Virat what happen.?" Virat feel's guilty for taking Maanvi out and is silent "tell me Virat why you quite, it all your fault." Jeevika getting more hyper then Viren say's "Please Jeevika calm down let see what doctor's". Then Viren take's her and make's seat down. While Virat feel's really bad and say's to himself "Bhabhi right it all my fault, I insist for Maanvi to come out." When Dabu there and he put's his hand on Virat shoulder and console him by saying " Virat bhai please don't feel bad for Jeevika di said, as she just worried for Maanvi di." Virat smile's and say's "Dabu yaar, no I don't feel what Jeevika bhabhi, but she right in away I insist Maanvi come out. But I did not realize how weak she was. I really sorry yaar I should been more thoughtful." Dabu feels bad for Virat and say's "Virat bhai please don't blame yourself it could happen to anyone."

When Doctor Manan came from Maanvi room after doing her check up. Then Jeevika jump's on him and say's "Doctor Manan is Maanvi ok?". Doctor Manan smile's and reply "Jeevika relax, Manavi absolutely fine, it just side effect's of her treatment she was weak. I have given her sleeping injection,  she will be a sleep for a few hours. Then tommore we can start other treatment, but because of condition today I had re-schedule it." Jeevika's feel relief "Thank you doctor Manan, can I go and see her?" Doctor Manan smile's and say's "Yes off course you can." Then walk of, everyone seams to be relief and when Doctor Manan goe's to Virat and say's "Don't Virat it was not your fault as Maanvi need get out to get breath fresh air. So please don't blame yourself of." Virat nod's his head. When Jeevika hear this see feel bad the way she spoke to Virat, and goes up to then say's "Virat I am really sorry the way I spoke to you early. Please forgive me. I know you won't let any thing happen Maanu." Virat feel more bad and say's "Please bhabhi don't say sorry, your elder then me. I am like you little brother not your devar. You have the right to shout at me." Jeevika smile and out her hand on cheek. Then walks of into Maanvi room where Maanvi asleep.
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg that is such a nice story i read all ur parts in 1 go amazing!!! pm me cant wait 2 know what happens next!!!!
indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 9:
Viren walks pass the visitor room when he notices Virat lost in thought, Viren then goes up to Virat and say's to him "You okay mera bhai.?" Then Virat smiles and say's "I'm perfectly fine. Any bhai I wanted to talk to you about something on my mind's?" Viren smile's and say "What about?" Virat reply and say's "You know if you feel happy when someone else is happy, and you feel sad when that person said, and all you can talk & think about is that person. Why does that happen?" Viren smiles and say's "That's call love my brother, and tell me kid brother who the lucky girl is? Maanvi" Virat get shy and say's " No bhai I was not talking about me, my friend needed some advised and I was not sure what he was talking about. That why I came to you bhai.?"

Viren laugh and say's "Sure, Virat your friend need advises. You think I was born yesterday? Tell me the truth you where talking about Maanvi." Then Virat knew he could not hide the truth from Viren and longer so he nodded his head shyly and said "Yes it true." Then Viren scream and said "I knew it you love Maanvi, I must go and tell Jeevika now, and to prove to her I was right!" Then Virat say's "No bhai not so soon, I don't know how Maanvi feel about me yet. And beside look at Maanvi condition at the moment. You think bhabhi in the state to talk about this at the moment." Viren nods his head and say's "May be your right Virat. But I am so happy final my kid brother is moving on in life after his first love Maya [by the way Maya is Virat ex-girl friend who broke with him about 5 years and he was unable to forget her after she broke his heart. Until one day Maanvi came along and made him forget about his past, and made Virat smile again.]" Then both the brothers hug in happiness and Viren prayed to god and say to himself "Please god I hope Maanvi love Virat as much he love her. He deserve to get happiness back in his life."

Mean while back in Maanvi room, Maanvi final open her eye's slowly and say's "Di what happen and how did I get her?" Then Jeevika tell her to relax and lay down, then explain to her what happen. Then say's "Please Maanu now you need relax's and rest because tommore you will have start your other treatment. As you could not started today due your weakness." Then Maanvi wink and said "Yes boss any thing di say's".