Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF The moments thing falling apart.

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Index:

The concept of the story:
Jeevika and Maanvi two sisters love each very much. But one day a storm come and took every thing away from them. This story show how two sisters are there for each through thick and thin, where rain or shine no one can come between them.

Chapter 1:
It is 6am in the morning, all of sudden Maanvi wake up as she feel uneasy after her treatment last night. She break out in sweat, then all of sudden she run to the toilet and throw up. While Jeevika wake up to hearing Maanvi being sick in the bath room. Jeevika run's to the bath room and says "Mannu are you ok?" but Maanvi does not answer. Jeevika starts to worry, then the bath room door opens and Maanvi walk out. Maanvi look so pale, as there no blood running through her body and eyes look warn out. But there always a smile on Maanvi face as she say "Kya hu wa di, why you awake so early di". Jeevika look concern, and say's "Mannu I heard being sick in the bath room so I got worried.!" 

Maanvi the knew she could not hide the effect of her treatment any more from Jeevika, but she had made a promise to herself that she gone be strong for her sister who was like a mother figure to her. Then Maanvi had put a big smile on her face, and says "kiya hai di, you know I had a lot chocolate cake yesterday night for my birthday. That I could not digest that why I felt sick." Jeevika could read her Mannu eyes which where telling her "Di please save me from this pain I can not take another more." Then Jeevika gives a painful smile to Maanvi and says "Ok Mannu I know your trying to hide the pain from me, but your eyes never lie to me. Any way come and lay down take some rest." Then Jeevika take Maanu the bed, and make her lay down. 
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian10 thumbnail
please leave your comments of what you think of my story and concept. I will continue more soon...
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...plz cntinue soon dear,waitng 4 d next part
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice yrrr
pm me when u update
coontinue soon
indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 2:
It an hour pass finally Maavi full asleep on Jeevika lap while Jeevika gently stroke Maanvi hair, and says to herself "Mannu I promise you, I won't let the cancer win. I will even fight against god for you, I promise you." Then the phone ring, and it Viren. [Viren is Jeevika beloved husband who is in Chandigarh while Jeevika has come to Rishikesh to look after her baby sister.] Jeevika put Maanvi head on pillow and walk out the room, and pick up the phone "Hey Viren ji how are you?" that brought a smile on Jeevika face, "Hey Jeevu, I miss you hunny! All I can think of you. Any way how is my saalisba after the her first treatment." Jeevika get emotional as tears roll down her face and says "Well Viren Ji I don't what say! Mannu trying be strong everyone, but I can feel her pain? This treatment has taken out of her." Then Jeevika can't control herself from her tears and unable to talk. When Viren reply " Jeevu please control your self, you know that you need be strong for Maanvi sake. If you break down who will give strength to Manvi." Jeevika put a brave face on says "Viren ji your right, any way how are  and how that case you where working on?" Viren reply " Every thing ok, just missing. Any way hunny I am getting late for work. I'll call you later. Before I forget tell you, you know Virat can not stop saying Maanvi name. I think he is in love with her!" Jeevika then cracks up and says "What your saying, Maanu and Virat are you kidding they just kids." Viren smiles to himself and says "I know you always think that way, but you mark my words there is something there? Any Jeevu speak to you later." Jeevika smile and say " Ok Viren ji I'll speak to you later, bye. Love you. And thank you." Viren look puzzle and says "Thanks for what!" Jeevika says  "For just being you, and bring a smile on my face." Viren smiles and say's "Any thing for you baby, love you to and miss you loads" 
indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 3:

Jeevika walk in the room, smiling at herself and thinking about what Viren said. When Maanvi walks ups to says "Di, was that Jiu. Your missing him aren't you?" Jeevika blushes and just looks away. As Maanvi continue "Wow di not even I could bring such a big smile on your face. Isn't it." Jeevika just pulls Maanvi ears and say's "Chup kar! your so naughty! Stop your mischievous!" Then Maanvi laugh and say's " As longs as I live, my mischievous will be there. After all that is part of life." Jeevika smiles and say's "Okay meri ma stop your lecture and come take rest, because you know tommore is radio theory day. And you need keep your strength for that." Maanvi look fed up and say's "Kya di I am tried of sleeping. You know I have sleep since 4pm yesterday, my back in hurting." Jeevika pretend to shuts and says "Chup, I don't won't listen any excuse." Maanvi say's "Ok di I going rest." Maanvi walks to her bed in huff, and Jeevika smiles and say's "Good girl, I bring breakfast and then you have your meds ok." Then both the sisters smiles at each other, and Jeevika walks out the room. While walks out the room she bumps into Biji [That's Jeevika and Maanvi grand ma there father mum, who had brought the girls up after their parents pass away when really young.]

"Biji app, what you doing here at this hour." Biji smiles and says "Beta I know you both would be hungry, and since yesterday evening you been with Mannu and not eaten anything so brought some breakfast. As I know hospital food is not that nice as home food." Jeevika smiles and say "But Biji you did not have do this, you also need rest due the pain on your knees!" When Biji smiles and say's "Jeevika beta don't worry about me I'm ok. Any way lets go in before that Ma rani bring the whole hospital down in hungry." Then Jeevika smiles and both of them walk in the room. Maanvi has the biggest smile on herself as seen Biji there, as she know Biji will let her go out for a while. "Biji, Meri pryari biji", and gave her big tight hug. As soon as Maanvi said that Biji knew that Maanvi was cooking up something, and says " Wow so much love for your Biji, where did the sun come out of today."

sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its awesum plz continue soon
thnks for pm

-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome yaahh!! Glad to knw ure ff is nt jus on virika n virman but 
I woudnt mind if u added some romance between both the couples but really glad ure adding family moments in ere aswell !! thankk u for bringin a smile on my face!! N PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE SOOOn!!!!! t
indian10 thumbnail
Chapter 4:

"Meri lovely Biji, you know that I have been so fed up in this hospital bed. It has been past 4 days I have not been out of this hospital room. Please Biji can talk di and convince her for me to go for little. Be a little naughty like the all days." Biji smiles, and thinks to herself "I understand my beta how you feeling, but I am helpless? My dear." The helpless look Maanvi understood her Biji silence, when door open. Look who it was no other then Maanvi partner the one and only Virat [Virat is Viren kid brother and Maanvi best friend.] That brought the biggest smile on Maanvi face as she knew he was the only that could convince Biji and Jeevika to let Maanvi go out for a bit. Virat took blessing from Biji and say's "Biji let this Monkey go out for a bit, she give a little peace and I promise that taken the Doctor Manan permission." Biji and Jeevika smiles, and Biji "Ok beta that fine, but have some thing to eat first". Maanvi has big smiles on face and expression on voice says "Thanks Partner" in Virat ears, and Virat smiles "Any time partner".

Jeevika was notice all this and think to herself "Is there really something going between my Mannu and devar. I think it time, that I had word with them. Once Mannu treatment complete and she completely cured." Everyone had breakfast Maanvi has had quick shower, then she asked Jeevika "Di can you my hair after a long time, I'm going out and I want look good." Jeevika smiles and says "No problem Maanu, but  is this for you going out in a while or some other reason." Maanvi look confuse and wonder what Jeevika talking about, she reply "Di what you talking about." Jeevika smiles after looking at Maanvi faces, and say's "No I mean, are dressing up for Virat." Maanvi laugh and say's "Are you kidding me for that Monkey, have you look at him. He so ahhh" Jeevika has smiles on faces "My devar not that bad looking you know he has some many girl friends".  Maanvi reply and say's " So what as if I care, any way I am dressing up just because I have not been out in while that all di believe me." Jeevike smirk and say's "what ever you say, if you believe then what can I say, any way come here!"

Maanvi sat down on the chair and Jeevika starts to brush Maanvi hair, notices hair fulling more then usual. Then she remembers doctors that's there are few side effects of cemo one which hair fulling. Jeevika get sad and thinks to herself "My Maanu love's her hair, I can not see in this state". Jeevika control herself and try not show feeling to Maanvi.

PS [Next part is based on today episode which was aired, but the difference is how Jeevika deals with the bitter truth of her Mannu illness which will be update tommore.] Good night all.

-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wheres the next part??? update soon and PM me 😊

Love:
-princess-