Arnav might get the hint tommorrow(My prediction) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
one step to clearing mu?it all seems rubbish now.they take one step forward but go 10 steps back.
awesome yaar.i hope your prediction turn out to be true
Thanks for spreading positivity.
Even I thought along the same lines.The CV's for sure will not take any more risk in dragging the MU track.
There is more than what we see now.
hOPEFULLY ITS TRU HE GETS THE HINT
Originally posted by lovesharun

As I see the SBS, its clear to me that Arnav saw Shyam and khushi scene with the angle of MU. But the fight between Arnav and Khushi gives me some hint that actually Arnav's dimag ki batti jalne wali he, and this MU will actually lead him towards doubting on what he saw and what Khushi actually is. No more dragging of MU is in store - that is my hunch.

I also have hunch that - Arnav will find out the truth first not Khushi; I want to see how does Arnav handle it all. Of course when Khushi'll know the truth she will leave Arnav BUT Devi Maiya and our CV will bring her back ...exciting things are just ahead. Hold on to yourselves guys.

Thanks dear for spreading hope all around to us😊

May be you are true dear...but i think he will have doubts, he may be in state of confusion..., thats why he may have said it. His body language and his words donot match,
So was thinking he might have got the hint
certainly hope this turns out so
Originally posted by Punkin22

Don't worry Aahanaxx11, they just let me out of mental asylum and I have lots of medication, I'll share.😆😆.  They let me go and said no hope for "IPKKND MU".  Now, i just chill...😛😛

😆😆😆😆😆😆
Looks like CV's started building the path for the truth to be out to atleast one of them. Hoping they move forward with out droping it in the next week. I will be really glad if kushi maintains her angry mood without going back to comedy. I kind of sensed that they are going on week by week plots. Last week loosing voice. This week is fancy dress. Dont know what next week is but i am assuming they are heading towards ASR doubt the MU and Kushi to more hatred.
Finally today after reading your post I am having tiny ounce of hope!!!! please let this come true...