Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If he was confused then why would he say Karni padi, otherwise you would have ruined others lives or something along those lines????
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree the pull was for a hug and to calm her down...Arnav after Holi does not get angry/wild with Khushi...Even y'day when she tells him when she walks away while he is talking he get mad so he should not do the same to her so he turns around and says "What bolo..." he listens to her more now even tho' he disagrees with what Khushi does, her ways or does not like...there is a change in him slow but sure Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
but he held her roughly if he saw the truth he would not right. i did not see any doubt in him either so makes me doubt ...i m 50-50 on arnav right now!
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh!! I so hope you are right...but I dont think its headed that way ðŸ˜”. If you watch the SBS segment carefully, Arnav grabs her and says 'haan karni padi damn it, warna patha nahee tum kya karti, doosre ki zindagi ko tho tumhe...'  
Now that doesnt sound as if his dimag ki bati jalli...more like its getting a whole lot more muddled.
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Really hope your right. I'm already tired of this misunderstanding and if tomorrow they again come up with a new one i'm sure i will end up in a mental asylum by the end of next week seeing Arnav torturing Khushi again. 

If at all what your saying comes true i will seriously distribute sugar free jalebis ðŸ˜†

Don't worry Aahanaxx11, they just let me out of mental asylum and I have lots of medication, I'll share.😆😆.  They let me go and said no hope for "IPKKND MU".  Now, i just chill...😛😛
anitachoudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still want to be in my B+ve mode,😆

Hmm... You people may be right too.
anitachoudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly2312

If his dimaag ki batti flickers even a little... then I will do bhangra dance... like Arnav did in holi !!!!

I will join you dear
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bpbr

Sigh!! I so hope you are right...but I dont think its headed that way ðŸ˜”. If you watch the SBS segment carefully, Arnav grabs her and says 'haan karni padi damn it, warna patha nahee tum kya karti, doosre ki zindagi ko tho tumhe...'  

Now that doesnt sound as if his dimag ki bati jalli...more like its getting a whole lot more muddled.

😆 agree with u!

mee too!
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As I see the SBS, its clear to me that Arnav saw Shyam and khushi scene with the angle of MU. But the fight between Arnav and Khushi gives me some hint that actually Arnav's dimag ki batti jalne wali he, and this MU will actually lead him towards doubting on what he saw and what Khushi actually is. No more dragging of MU is in store - that is my hunch.

I also have hunch that - Arnav will find out the truth first not Khushi; I want to see how does Arnav handle it all. Of course when Khushi'll know the truth she will leave Arnav BUT Devi Maiya and our CV will bring her back ...exciting things are just ahead. Hold on to yourselves guys.

Thanks dear for spreading hope all around to us😊
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont know why but i feel the spoilers which say that khushi says "my biggest mistake was loving you" is not gonna come true

my reasons- first of all- this is a daily soap and nothing happens too fast + the SBS segment showed that she said" aap pyar ke layak nahi hai"
but if i am proved wrong- i will be the happiest person in the world!!