Arnav might get the hint tommorrow(My prediction)

Posted: 11 years ago
I think tomorrow Arnav will get a hint, uski dimag ki bati jalenewali hai...(based on precap and SBS segment)...

First during the fight Khushi is angry not Arnav, and his words during the fight " Karani padi damm it... he says it when he is confused,or realized his mistake or worried about something, not when he  is angry.

More Khushi seems surprised, during the hug seen, do not know I think Arnav has hugged her back(not sure). Another misunderstanding would make him push her away, and hurt her not pull he towards him or save her

Moreover when Arnav in ASR mode he does not allow Khushi to speak, and hurts him verbally, not this cool...

Do not know just a hunch..., hope so is true

Moreover CV's surprise us always...we think this will deepen MU, ... but may be this is one step towards clearing MU...1st hint for Arnav that something is fishy and he might be wrong

Oh gosh amongst all the sadness and disappointment and anger in the forum and the live updates, I totally didn't think this is actually possible! Yes, you do make sense! 😊 Thanks so much for this, you're right, Arnav didn't seem angry, it was all her in that scene shown in sbs..

I really really hope what you predicted turns out to be true, or something along these lines 😆 Can't help it, I'm a helpless optimistic! 😆
OMG I didn't look at it that way at all!!!
good reasoning. u give us hope
If his dimaag ki batti flickers even a little... then I will do bhangra dance... like Arnav did in holi !!!!
Really hope your right. I'm already tired of this misunderstanding and if tomorrow they again come up with a new one i'm sure i will end up in a mental asylum by the end of next week seeing Arnav torturing Khushi again. 
If at all what your saying comes true i will seriously distribute sugar free jalebis 😆
ur prediction is in line with mine when i commented in many topics saying he looks pained seeing Kushi in pain in precap than angry Edited by sman - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sman

ur prediction is in line with mine when i commented in many topics saying he looks pained seeing Kushi in pain in precap than angry

So true...
Arnav will misunderstand Shyam holding Khushi's hand..😕. That will lead to the argument shown in SBS.. Actually Arnav looks more like he is hurt because he is feeling rejected and jeolous.. This confrontation is not for his Di's sake but for his love too.. Arnav is one obsessed lover and he is definitely going to hurt her verbally.. Looks like he is going to gather some clue.. 

I am not sure if that will happen tomorrow.. I think this misunderstanding will push him to the edge..  so that he finds out the truth..😲

Somehow with all the negative comments in the forum, your post brings a positive hope..😃
very logical ..
I hope you are right .. 😍