Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
happy second anniversary of rbo to all cast and crew members of rbo
awesome post everyone
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Special VM by Saba:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKCJTLDPnmU&feature=g-all-c&context=G2ec521bFAAAbAA[/YOUTUBE]
YashuRani thumbnail
happy second anniversary of rbo
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Fellow Odhanians...my wishes are considerably over due, but better late than never...A very Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!

What a fantabulous presentation Gals...it was sheer pleasure to go through the thread...very nostalgic and endearing ...kudos to you all...and a big πŸ€—

The post is incomplete without mentioning our star couple, ShaNak, who have been, rather still are, source of immense happiness and pleasure to all us Odhanians, Karan and Yashashri essayed their role to such perfection, that we, till today find it difficult to differentiate between the real and reel life...God Bless them with all the Success and Happiness!!!

Special thanks to the supporting cast too, Sunil, Madhavi, Akshay, Khushboo, Dadi and esp Dharam...poocho kyun??? Dharam played pivotal role in bringing our burthals together, be it taking them to Poona...pulling greeny-red away...bringing paan...and then snitching on Shaan that he was in jail, lol...bringing forth the outburst from Khanak which ended in "The Kiss"...and rest is history πŸ˜‰

And of course the mentors...Swapnaji and Yashji and their entire crew, for giving us this beautiful show RBO...A big applause to them allπŸ‘

On this special occasion I would extend my thanks to all you forum members too who are keeping this flame going through your FF's, your Avis & siggies, VM's...even your posts...letting us live in Shanakland!!!

Love you all And A BIg Thank You!!!!πŸ€—
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

thnks to ashima for d lovely yasharan interview...as kt said.inshallah they will work together soon... v hope n pray n wish too