Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5eema thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the show...it was really amazing and karan and yashashri protrayed the characters really well...wish the show had a 2nd season 😊
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
cant wait fr d terrific interviews to come on air...cant wait to c yasharan walk d ramp🥳
--KTYM-FAN-- thumbnail
Loved the show so much it was a amazing and wonderful show and wishing the entire cast and crew of Odhani a VERY happy 2nd anniversary 🥳 both yashu and karan did amazing acting as playing khanak and shaan it was real treat to watch both and their chemstry was outstanding👏

OMG REALLY ANOTHER INTERVIEW OF YASHARAN OMG OUR WISH CAME TRUE, CANT WAIT TO SEE BOTH TOGETHER AND THANKE TO YASHU AND KARAN.

YmKt-jodi-rocks thumbnail
wishing entire cast and crew of rang badalti odhani happy 2nd Annivrsary.🥳🥳 and thanks to all cast and crew of rang badalti odhani for the lovely show 👏

RBO was amazing show and the character karan and yashashri played as shaan and  khanak they portrayed so naturally and looked real and thanks to them for all the hard work they both did for the show and both shared super hot chemistry with each other both and make a beautiful jodi and may god bless you both with more happiness/success and luck... BOTH are amazing, wonderful and talented actress/actor... wish you both achieve more higher with the wonderful talent you both got  :-D
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!! 😔

Ahh where to start?! Gosh RBO for me, has been the best Telly Show, EVER! (and I've watched a LOT of shows!) 😆 Wishing the whole Cast and Crew a very happy 2nd Anniversary! 🥳 This show will always remain special in our hearts, and I can't wait to see Yasharan Together! 

PS- This thread is beautiful, awesome job to whoever participated in it! Love the sigs everyone! 🤗
Edited by Afiya - 12 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
big sorry for late reply...yasterday i can't come here...per der aaye doorust aaye

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY of RBO to all my friends...luv shanak so much

the perfect couple on earth yasharan...yasharan😍...my jaan...luv them ...for me they r so spacial...it's never feel that thay r acting it's always looks like real couple...n it is best part of their chemestry...simple but hottt...luv them so much...

super duper excited for their interviews🥳
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wasn't well since past 2 days and missed the celebrations...

When you love something, there are no Ifs, Buts or Because...there are no time constraints... there are no conditions...and there are no limitations... You just love it ...and you simply love it !!
The same goes for our love for RBO and Shanak...
No matter how long it has been since we saw the last episode of our beloved show...our love for RBO and Shanak doesn't know boundaries, conditions and limitations !! 
Shanak are and will remain a part of life...

Everybody who was associated in making the show so lovable, deserves an applause !
Shanak are eternal and RBO was a beautiful journey of a beautiful couple...
Miss them a lot !!

Thanks all of you for making this anniversary special 👏...

shanakyasharan thumbnail
couldnt stop myself from posting this here

thnks to rbos anniversary for this:)

-Deepali- thumbnail
😍Some More avis from SBS segements😉😆

shanakyasharan thumbnail
desi boy ki desi girl...🥳