Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angl143

Thank u for such an amazing post!! πŸ‘ Please call me Kshama. πŸ˜Š

My pleasure Kshama..and all the fabulous replies made the thread more awesome...such a sweet name.. are you that forgiving πŸ˜›
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

My pleasure Kshama..and all the fabulous replies made the thread more awesome...such a sweet name.. are you that forgiving πŸ˜›

😳
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First things first... πŸ‘ A very fantastic post and with so much umph to it. Thank you for this much needed post.  As a former ignorant of Koki and her actions, I am here to say I am regretting at every word I have used against her...I love Kokila Parag Modi and I will never ever go against her again...I am sorry Koki...but you have proven me wrong and I am too happy to admit it πŸ˜ƒ

I would also like to have the answer to the infamous question...where are the RaJi fans now? Why all of a sudden they seemed to have disappeared from answering any questions you posted on Koki, and her real intentions of love and compassion. It should be noted that Kokila is the one who has done everything for Rashi today...Hetal had to be told what to do...Please answer these questions...

Let me tell you all something...if the roles were reversed and has this happened to Kokila or Gopi, what would have been Rashi's reaction...Smirks and evil looks of triumph 😑 How in God's name can anyone defend such a characterless person...Again I speak of Rashi not Ruccha...Sad to say or admit this but I feel there are some RaJi fans (not all) who would actually triumph with Rashi succeeding at her evil plans πŸ˜²

Secondly, I want t ogive a shout out to everyone who has posted on this thread...My sisters...we are Koki lovers and we know what is right and what is wrong. This whole situation was caused by Rashi. So I am here to say hats off to you Kokila and I am more proud of you today than ever. You are proving you are a better person than anyone other MIL out there. You love knows no bounds and only a true mother would rectify her childs mistakes. And a fake or uncaring mother would cover up her childs mistakes...

πŸ‘ β€οΈ  Kokila Parag Modi...Tusse Great Ho...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ And Kokila this is from all your true fans your saathiyaans from here on this forum πŸ€—

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

First things first... πŸ‘ A very fantastic post and with so much umph to it. Thank you for this much needed post.  As a former ignorant of Koki and her actions, I am here to say I am regretting at every word I have used against her...I love Kokila Parag Modi and I will never ever go against her again...I am sorry Koki...but you have proven me wrong and I am too happy to admit it πŸ˜ƒ

I would also like to have the answer to the infamous question...where are the RaJi fans now? Why all of a sudden they seemed to have disappeared from answering any questions you posted on Koki, and her real intentions of love and compassion. It should be noted that Kokila is the one who has done everything for Rashi today...Hetal had to be told what to do...Please answer these questions...

Let me tell you all something...if the roles were reversed and has this happened to Kokila or Gopi, what would have been Rashi's reaction...Smirks and evil looks of triumph 😑 How in God's name can anyone defend such a characterless person...Again I speak of Rashi not Ruccha...Sad to say or admit this but I feel there are some RaJi fans (not all) who would actually triumph with Rashi succeeding at her evil plans πŸ˜²

Secondly, I want t ogive a shout out to everyone who has posted on this thread...My sisters...we are Koki lovers and we know what is right and what is wrong. This whole situation was caused by Rashi. So I am here to say hats off to you Kokila and I am more proud of you today than ever. You are proving you are a better person than anyone other MIL out there. You love knows no bounds and only a true mother would rectify her childs mistakes. And a fake or uncaring mother would cover up her childs mistakes...

πŸ‘ β€οΈ  Kokila Parag Modi...Tusse Great Ho...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ And Kokila this is from all your true fans your saathiyaans from here on this forum πŸ€—

Awww rupal thank you for the wonderful and awesome replyπŸ‘β­οΈ

OMG your admittance @bold blew me away... it's hard to accept or admit something on the forum and i bow down to you reverentially  rupalπŸ‘

Rupal. thanks for bringing this point ... even.,.I am waiting for Rashi fans to tell what they think of koki today...does koki hate rashi???πŸ˜•

i completely agree at pink.. not all but some will definitely cheer for rashi when she succeeds in such an evil act which can be deemed as a sadistic act🀒

@blue πŸ‘

rupal yuo know what i loved every bit of the reply⭐️

here is a big barney hug to Kokila and to all koki lovers on our forumπŸ€—