Kokila's unconditional love and care...

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok My questions to Rashi Fans and Koki bashers๐Ÿ˜Š

Even after watching koki's concern towards rashi... do you still have any questions...??

what did she do today

- Koki was the first to run to help her..moved her back.switched off the fan..made her sit..she asks meethi to switch off the player.. gopi to get ice water
she was trying to calm down rashi with all motherly love...she says ..it will hurt if the chili powder falls in the eyes,,screams at meethi to get ice and a wipe,,... does not let her touch her eyes..blows into her eyes...sprinkles water in her eyes...wipes her eyes with ice water...she asks hetal to carefully take rashi to her room...she goes to get more eyes...says gopi to take care of rashi and meethi to help gopi in taking care of rashi
when the doctor asks if they did anything.. it was koki who spoke..even before hetal could process what the doctor asked, koki asks meethi to get water...
after coming down she asks doctor if rashi is gonna be ok...she did not ask in front of rashi.. she is aware of what and how and where to talk..she questions gopi as to why did she leave rashi,,,
hetal can see koki's care and concern..can't we see that

ok now why did i write this when everyone had watched the episode... i was trying to figure out.. is there any action of koki which reflected her hatred towards Rashi,,, sorry i couldn't find one ..please let me know if anyone of you see koki hating rashi ...If koki punishing rashi is deemed to be hatred ' then read further

Koki's Punishments:  Koki is a fair, unbiased lady...Koki;s punishments are the same for Ahem, gopi, rashi,kinjal - there is no differentiation between the.. her style of punishment is different... when she thinks the kid committed a mistake she just punishes them...then and there... she will  not see the situation or time or people around ...because if they wait to go home and sit and talk and punish the matter will cool down and the issue will be shoved under the carpet..."Strike the iron only when it is hot"

Why koki punishes:  I have repeated it in more than 100 posts and i don't mind repeating 1000 times more
Koki punishes because that is how a kid learns from his/her mistakes...Koki does not see the difference.. ohhh she is hetal's DIL, i should not punish her... No that is not Koki and any elder should not let go off the mistakes of the kids in a family saying that he/she is not my kid- A true elder person is one who inculcates values, punishes their kids for mistakes...irrespective of her kids or her motabhabhi's 

.. here is a quote from Sidhdhu, criket commentator :It's better to prevent and prepare than to repent and repair.

Kokila believes in prevention better than cure, she makes the kids realize the mistake before it is too late,... and the punishment severity was the same for gopi, ahem and rashi.. she is concerned for the kids future hence she has to take necessary actions to make the kids ready for the future...

she knows rashi  is lazy and skips work and makes mistakes ,... she can leave rashi to hetal without telling a word... but will hetal teach her DIL anything - NO ' that is why koki took up the responsibilty of rashi trying to change her for a better future of rashi..when koki and hetal are not around...

It is a responsibility she took over willingly which is deemed as dominant by others... so be it ..do i care - No..does koki care - No...at the end of it what matters is straightening a bent plant, because we all know when the plant grows into a tree you cannot bend it..
Responsibility which koki undertook comes with a baggage of being rude and being dominant.. and i very much appreciate it

Koki's love and concern: previously i said , now i repeat.. like koki's punishment is not biased ...her love and concern is also not biased... she has the same concern for rashi, jigar,ahem, gopi, kinjal and meethi.. I could see a mother of rashi in koki...I really can guarantee urmi wouldn't have taken care of rashi as koki did today... she was alert.. she was proactive in thinking.. she was attentive . she was concerned ...she was caring and above all i could see the motherly love in her which she showers on gopi and Ahem...

.Koki like Ahem and gopi also believes in actions are louder than words.Her being strict and does not smile for silly things does not mean she does not love anyone.. her way of showing love is different..she pats on the cheek.. caresses your hair... that is more than a smile and more than 100 words.Her expression of love is similar to a mother turtle who sits on one side of the river bank and showers love and warmth to the young turtle on the other side of the river, just by mere glances...

Just as there is pure evilness behind rashi;'s pretty face... there is pure and unconditional love and care behind koki;s stiff and strict face

Conclusion:
People like kokila... who are fair, unbiased, truthful and honest, strict and loving...are hard to find and i respect and bow down to Kokila Parag Modi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res

** Edited **

Awesomeness Munni.. That was perfect ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
What more can I say?๐Ÿ˜Š

The minute Koki ran forward to switch the fan off today, I had this proud feeling in my heart for being a Koki fan.. I have seen 2 other people disregard their safety for others.. One is Gopi and another is Ahem when he ran after Gopi as the ceiling fell..
But today Koki proved where these two have learnt their bravery from. From that moment to the last, Koki was the intelligent, smart, concerned, worried mother to Rashi.
I just wish Rashi would open and see how lucky she is to have the love of this woman. 
Every touch showed her concern. A few seconds that made me go all soft for Koki..

-  When she coaxed Rashi to take the eye drops.. Her face showed the same emotion that she had on the day she coaxed Gopi to take the injection.
- The hurried order to Meethi to get some cold water.
- Her concerned query to the doctor 
- Her query to Gopi, almost an admonish to her for leaving Rashi untended..

Is there any doubt that she is a mother to all and shows no partiality. It is her heart that seems to have been most pained at seeing Rashi's pain.  She is a true mother.
Why do we think that a mother's scold will ever harm the child. Mother's scold to correct children. 

Mothers admonish children so that no one else  gets a chance to admonish them.. Why do we not see that Koki admonishes Rashi so that the likes of Savitha ben cannot admonish her? Koki is doing what Urmila should have done and we still question her love.. We do not see her taunts are not without reason.. Unfortunate that a mother is always questioned of being a good mother just because the child cries..

Gopi recognized her mother in Koki and that is why we love GoKi... Rashi will remain a fool as she sticks to UrShi๐Ÿคข
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic post munni...uve said it all...๐Ÿ‘...little does koki know that she was the intended target...she was a wonderful mother to raashi today...very sad for everyone ...they were all afraid and worried for raashi...raashi is going to benefit from this too...
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved munni!!!! nothing to add!!!! but just one thing regarding DUMBETALS feeling(illusion) of her being elder or jethani  one gains respect due to their deeds not their position. even being devrani the people of MM has given koki all the authority of the household not because she is loudmouthed or they are terrified of her it is because she has gained that position by her deeds and decisions and has earned that respect that everyone follows her and respects her!!!!
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww wow wow๐Ÿ‘. I was expecting this post from you Munni. I didn't see any appreciation for Kokila from any RaJi fan today, for the amount of bashing they are doing on Kokila's character. I am wondering if they will term it as fake concern since truth is always bitter. Hetal can just smile and make stupid comments, but when it comes to an urgent situation she is a total failure. I think Hetal would have realised Kokila's unconditional love and concern for Rashi today. Today's Kokila's action is a perfect answer to those who say that she is partial to Rashi.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic post!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ Kokila and Meethi stole the show today!! Kokila once again proves the definition of motherhood! No one articulates that better than her!! ๐Ÿ‘Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
umahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said munni๐Ÿ‘ Koki is always misjudged๐Ÿ˜ญ a think it's because she is to loud๐Ÿ˜† that's why no one understands her๐Ÿ˜’ but she is good at heart ๐Ÿ‘at that's what makes her stand out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Munni, Harini. I have no words. However, i am hoping some rajig fans will respond in this thread. Bashing comes easy. Praise is difficult to leave our lips...
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone has said what I was feeling too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kokila is very misunderstood as she is loud and blunt but beneath all that hidden exterior, Koki has a soft spot for everyone, and as we saw today, this includes Rashi. Koki knows that Rashi is being mislead by her mother and instead of throwing that in her face, she is trying to make Rashi see where she is going wrong and helping her improve (even though it sounds like she's shouting at Rashi all the time ๐Ÿ˜†). However today, when Rashi was in pain, that motherly affection was seen. This was genuine and even Hetal was surprised by it... I don't know why, she has known koki for the pass 30 years, why is she so surprised now!
Sorry, I started rambling! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But I would like to join you Munni today and say, Kokila Parag Modi, we love you ๐Ÿค— tussi great ho ๐Ÿ‘ 
ssuraj627 thumbnail
kokila very fair and kind she strict with rashi bcoz she has sharp eye and see that if not controled rashi will go out of hand and break house she strict with her for good of the house not for persnal reason kokila run the house in eficient way hetal depend on her for it hetal may be badi bahu but koki is pillar of the house take away koki s supervison and that house crumble hetal will let rashi sit on her head and jigar will be pupet in urmila hands urmila cant get in bcoz of koki