THIS is what needs to happen to increase TRPs

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
They need to PROGRESS the story. Do it and do it now. 

This is what I want in April:

1st week (this week): Khushi confesses her love for Arnav during an argument...by the end of this week.

2nd week: Khushi falls ill and Arnav takes care of her all week and realizes he can't live without her by the end of the week.

3rd week: Arnav works towards finding out the truth, now that he is aware of her feelings for him and his feelings for her...finds out the truth at the end of the week.

4th week: He finally confesses and the two of them get together.

May: Khushi finds out the truth about why he married her (new twist) and leaves him...he spends 1 month repenting and she finally accepts him back.

June: finally reunited, both of them on the same page with their feelings...there should be a whole month of cute, flirty, hot scenes between the two while the drama can take place between Payal/Mami/Akash.

July: Next twist is revealed...Arnav's past...they can go in any direction with that that storyline.

August: Shyam's truth is revealed to Anajli...again, they can go in a lot of directions with that storyline.

PLEASE don't drag this serial on like other shows...I want it to progress...they can always make up news twists along the way...they don't need to drag on this current misunderstanding for months!! Grow a brain and actually write a good storyline and this will be the #1 show again. We don't need to add suspense or new characters. The USP of this show is the chemistry of the lead pair. That chemistry has been lacking for the last couple of weeks due to the STUPID storylines...comedy, inconsistent and repetitive scenes. I truly feel sorry for Barun and Sanaya...they won 2 jodi awards and this is the way they are rewarded. The stupid CVs need to stop taking them for granted and actually spend time writing good dialogues and storylines for them...they will always execute with perfection. I have seen other shows where the lead pair can't act and barely have any chemistry but the directors make it work. It is the opposite in the case of IPKKND. I hope this TRP drop was a wakeup call.