Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

will good old days return...???

akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

wat to say now...   nothing has been left over to be said... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

firstly the TRPs went down this week ( which i expected)... n now all non sense drama going over...
today epi has a extreme type of review from me...

ok... admitted it was good to see that Lovely, Nimmi n Krantiya caught the teacher red-handed...😑😊   n decided to teach her a lesson...    
which would again be some sort of hiraculus comedy coming out  from Lovely mind (waiting for it in tmmrw's epi)... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but rest of all was rediculus... like
today again no male cast appeared for the second consecutive epi... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
n Now Karthik has fully become the "special appearence n a long support role character" from the male lead...
acc. to the CVs... πŸ˜‘😑   
the CVs hav gone totally out of their minds now... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Cant understand... that when will the old n beautiful days of the show would return...????
If they would be returning... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm ... I agree with you...  There is no more fun & excitement in the show left now...

I mean track has turned to a 90 degree angle from the true story of the show...

I hope this ridiculous drama will over soon & something fresh & exciting will come ...
deebasd thumbnail
I am just very irritated with the fact the CV's can't seem to realize what the viewers really want...

Now all male casts have done a disappearing act... So what could have happened to them...

MAybe Shibu called and all of them have decided to join the police force and help him find Simran's killer...OR ... they have decided to take a long roadtrip which will eventually end with an accident and maybe the CV's can kill off all male casts in order to bring in more additional casts or their fav animals to enhance the show...Who knows they can maybe get a spaceship to land on their roof and aliens can join the cast to make it more interesting...

Seriously I am getting really annoyed with the CV and writers as I only watched this show due to KARLY and the family unit but now I feel shortchanged. The initial romantic comedy is no longer there...It is becoming a mockery..😑😑😑

If they wanted to create just a comedy why in Gods name did they have to create a cute Lead couple, promote them get us to like them and eventually deviate from it????   CAn someone from the CV's or writers please do something before the TRP's continue to drop further and viewers decide to stop watching...
akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deebasd

I am just very irritated with the fact the CV's can't seem to realize what the viewers really want...

Now all male casts have done a disappearing act... So what could have happened to them...

MAybe Shibu called and all of them have decided to join the police force and help him find Simran's killer...OR ... they have decided to take a long roadtrip which will eventually end with an accident and maybe the CV's can kill off all male casts in order to bring in more additional casts or their fav animals to enhance the show...Who knows they can maybe get a spaceship to land on their roof and aliens can join the cast to make it more interesting...

Seriously I am getting really annoyed with the CV and writers as I only watched this show due to KARLY and the family unit but now I feel shortchanged. The initial romantic comedy is no longer there...It is becoming a mockery..😑😑😑

If they wanted to create just a comedy why in Gods name did they have to create a cute Lead couple, promote them get us to like them and eventually deviate from it????   CAn someone from the CV's or writers please do something before the TRP's continue to drop further and viewers decide to stop watching...

what a great plot...     this would be much better than what the CVs are currently showing...!!!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by akashnig28 - 12 years ago
roshnirox thumbnail
I too agree. B4 our centre of attraction used to be lovely. Lovely's face used to be shown the max. no. of times in an episode. But now the cvs are concentrating more on karantiya, And Rarely get to see karthik's face.
 The song haule haule too is missing. Not heard it for so long!