Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Payal ne kar diya dimaag ka dahi,
Bheja toh kabhi uske paas tha hi nahi!

OMG... So true. Arre yaar, between the dimag se ghayal, payal aur akal ki ganji, anji... poor Arnav aur Khushi ki ghadi station se bahar jayegi hi nehin. Akash to chalo waise bhi kismat ka maara hain, bhai, biwi aur maa, har koi uska band bajata hain. Lekin yaar apna shyamu, the lecher, pe mujhe aaj kal taras aata hain. Bechare ne bank balance dekhke bimbo rani se shaadi kar li, ab bechare ka dimag ka pakoda ban raha hain. No wonder woh aaj kal itna despo hain Khushi ke peeche. Jo ASR ki waat laga sakti hain, us ladki mein dam to hoga...
coolmove1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the Update!!

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice one...awesome poem followed by amazing and funny analysis...

Loved specially ur comments on Anji the ganji and the ghajini  bang👏
smittap thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bhindi nose!!!!😆 ha ha!!!
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
oh god i couldnt tolerate the epi...😡
as usual ur shayari is better than the epi...😆
i loved the bodygaurd punch line as the tagline...🤣
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks dear. Awful episode is so damn right.
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein aa gai😛

And great!!!...So the CVs are back to their original self...!!
Karo torchaaarrr!!!! Bechari Wednesday Updater ko...Ek din aati hai...Lagao Vatt iske dimaag ki
Aa gaye koi aire gaire Vikram Vaital😕

Payal ne kar diya dimaag ka dahi,
Bheja toh kabhi uske paas tha hi nahi!

Manorama lag rahi thi badi cool,
Uski bahu ne use bana diya April Fool.

Payal ne kar diya Act ka kabaada,
Chalo ab sab mil ke gao 'Nagaada Nagaada!!!'

Khushi ne reject kar diya Prize
And ye dekh ke ASR ka hua Anger Rise.

Usne kaha Maine kiya tum pe Ehsaan,
Khushi ne kaha Bhaad mein jao, Meri Jaan😛

Anji ke khali sar mein aaya Chakkar,
Shyam ko jaldi se koi maro Thappar!😡

Okie so except for the obvious push and pull between our protagonist...the episode needs to be fast forwarded or deleted from your memory...With Bhindi nose acting his usual desperate, Anji the akal se ganji losing some more of her grey cells (served them right... they had the audacity to grow inside that barren land called her brains🤢)...Payal the pagal actually lost one genuine chance to get her act together even on a fake stage...Maami actually has been cheated...she got dunce head for her bahu...and a cap for that dunce head as her son..ab kismet ko blame karein ya genes ko

So the show continues...with some Pari and Rakshas (It would have been more appropriate had our two chikoos aka Mr and Mrs. Raizada done this act...would have given us some laughs atleast..instead of us all randomly staring at the screens...) then come in the Vikkram Vaital ...trying to make us laugh...failing badly...ASR giving digusted expressions..(Bacha...I am with you totally today...I also feel irritated...what kind of idiot act WAS that!)..

Finally it is time for Hello hi Bye Bye and her brainless beauty Daughter in law's turn... (On a side note Maamii really looks good at Krishna...) She is at her dramatic best and giving some tips to Payal the pagal who wants to say something to her MIL but obviously as always fails to say anything ... Maami saunters up the stage and Payal fails to follow...Maami drags her ...but Payal the Pagal just stands there like a lump and finally after a total bad show they leave the stage with Maami scolding her good for nothing daughter in law...(It is so badly written script..it is obvious that Payal stops at the crucial moment, as if inviting her Saas to interrupt and scold her🤢) ...

Everyone comes and tries to handle the situation...Finally everyone takes Maami away and Payal and Khushi are left alone and Payal tells the reason for her behaviour (and no that is not constipation or migraine...Hallelujah!!!) and she says how one girl came with her 'Dukh bhari Dastaan' of her Mother in law in desperate need to win the competition because they needed the money and she did not want to ask favours and hence it was necesssary for them to win and that uptil now they could have won but with Payal the Pagal getting into the competition, it was not possible for them to win and hence they are doomed (should be Boomed😡 What kind of logic was that!!! She eliminated all the other possibilities on her own??? or did she tell the same Ram Kahaani in the green room of every participant😕.or was Payal the Pagal planning on kidnapping every participant so that no one performs and that Dukhbhari dastaan wins🤢..) Khushi as usual finds nothing wrong with her sister's lack of brains and appreciates her goodness😕

Somebody informs her that Mr. And Mrs. Raizada have won (So now what will that dukhbhari Dastaan do now???? )...Khushii marches up to the organizers and says that she doesnot want the prize as they dont deserve it as her husband cheated...he was not supposed to come...and she was supposed to do the act with Naani...and hence they dont deserve the prize (Well frankly...standing alone, this reasoning was bizzare...but considering it came after the mind boggling dialogue between the Dukhbhari Dastaan wali Bahu and Payal the pagal, Khushi's reasoning almost sounds logical)...She convinces them that they dont deserve the prize and All the while her hubby dearest is hearing that...

She walks away from there...and he comes and pulls her inside the green room😳 and asks her what the hell did she think she was doing...and that he had done 'An Ehsaan' on her and she goes and rejects the prize...Khushi goes all riled up and says that she did this on purpose as she did not want any of his 'Ehsaan' (Ah well...I did not like initially the way Khushi maligned him and called him a cheater in front of the organizers...but right now ..I am so glad..this is the Khushi which I like..the spunk she has..and the ability she has to match him in his game...the way he said the other day that he wont admit being getting well because he did not want to give any credit to her..so today was tit for tat!!! And frankly this was the only dialogue that was worth hearing or the scene worth watching! )

ASR leaves in anger when his brainless sister enters and sees that Khushi is entangled in some random threads (Again...she is always amidst some mess na?) ...Anji the akal se Ganji frees her and suddenly starts feeling the earth moving round (Oho..itna kaam kiya and you got chakkar eh??? you and your useless husband needs to be sent to Timbuktu and made to dig the deserts and raise camels and made to clean their poop too🤢😡)

She calls her useless husband who leers on Mrs. Raizada ...Anji the akal se ganji tells him to go to a chemist with Khushi as she doesnot want to tell anybody else about this (Hey Ram...you nincompoop...somebody needs to put a 'Ghajini bang' on your useless head!) ...the Bhindi nose snake jumps at the chance...and Khushi who is actually pressurized into that...reluctantly agrees...

They are at the chemist where the bhindi nose tries to implicate that Khushi is his wife but Khushi makes the situation clear by calling her ''jijaji'' (She gets this brilliant ideas when her hubby is not around...God knows what happens when he is looking on😕)
She leaves and The bhindi nose Shyam discovers that she has forgotten her handkerchief on the chemists counter and he takes it and gives a disgusted 'Punch-me-in-my-face' smile😡 (And dont ask me how come her hanky came out jumping shumping and landed on the chemist's counter😕)

Precap :
Shyam holding Khushi's hand while she is trying to free herself .. Arnav  watching this fumes in anger ! He doesnt see Khushi's expression as he is standing behind her ! (Thanks to Sana and Brainychild for the precap...My video did not have it😳)

Shrushti love your post always looking forward to your hilarious post as well khafiyaa

I am always looking forward toy your post
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update and i actually liked today's episode
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you srushti! very nice update.

sacrificing for others seems to be a disease with the two sisters. payal needed to use her head a bit. knowing her mother in law she should have confided in arnav and akash to figure out a way to help that other lady. and now khushi has also hurt arnav's feelings by stating that she doesnt want to win with her husband. to make matters worse shyam is causing more problems.

arnav seems to become violent, especially the way he grabs khushi. sad. but the sham of a marriage is based on a serious lack of communication between arnav and khushi. there must be some big blow up soon, when things will come to a head!

Edited by nanda_gopa - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res 😛
Srush😳 mein bhi aa gayi😃 will be back😆

Oh no what an awful epi loaded with crap ajao srushtu u need a big hug🤗for enduring this torture. your WU as usual made me fall off my chair🤣 so boy😛 am i glad i didn't watch the lame epi🤢 i wouldn't have moved a muscle😆😆.

love ya and see ya next wednesday😳
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago