Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To all those who are panicked about the precap.

Arshi2020 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay so hey, this is my first post. I've been a silent reader. And today i saw how this place is flooded with people panicking over the precap. Think of the positives! & As far as i think, khushi WILL confess her love. Cause this heer ranjha isnt pointless. It has a reason.

Positives i think that might happen

1. We all know arshad khan said that the MU is around the corner and will be cleared soon. I dont think this new MU will start. I think Khushi might scream out loud "Choriye humein" and Arnav might get confused or she might slap shyam or push him away and that might shock arnav.

2. We all know its wednesday today! & almost all the wednesdays the episodes are pretty boring. They make it a 'little' interesting by thursday. And friday's ending leaves us shocked! I think same is the case with Khushi's confession. They'll reach home tomorrow, and all those scenes wasted on mami ji and payal, and arnav and khushi will fight outside. But in friday's episode they might end up fighting in the poolside. And the episode ends at "Humari zindagi ki sab se bari ghalti thi app se pyaar karna!" And she runs to the poolside and sleeps there and Arnav dumbstruck..

AND NO PRECAP.

P.S I know im not good at explaining. :P But lets hope we get to see the confession. :( 

& I felt so bad for arnav at his look for Khushi in the precap, he totallly thinks that she's a gold digger, and the poor thing loves her. I feel so bad for arnav! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshi-raizada thumbnail
I hate Shyam 
and i hate him even more after that precap
hope Arnav comes and slaps Shyam across the face!

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope you're right!

Edited by rakrasirutsak - 12 years ago
anfield206 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another crap episode on the way🤬
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Same here. I too only and only felt bad for Arnav. How much more this man will keep his patience. On top of that Khushi will shout her lungs out. Really feel bad for our hottie Arnav. Hope something good happens now. Precap always mislead so I am not so much concern by the precap, waiting for ray of hopes.
Maddy1270 thumbnail
we can only hope for the best
sman thumbnail
I agree with your post except for last line.. his expression told me he feels bad for Kushi and almost cried for her...I think he could feel her discomfort.. his gold digger expression is angry and ruthless...this was painful..
Arshi2020 thumbnail
We should all keep hope! And keep watching it. And as far as i think, there WILL be a confession this week. AND i really want one. -__-
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no i think he will misundestood khushi because according to sbb they are fighting in rm so no mu clear or even doubt came yet.
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Velcome ji velcome to the panic (and super obsessed) house!

And yeah, I was super happy with this precap, I mean at least the show is going somewhere!

And yup, I feel like it won't create a new MU but help create a new ray of HOPE!! I'm just praying Arnav's brain starts working and he finally gets this little flash of doubt!!!!!