Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Not at all Raj just becoz you like MKKPB.

for your info--

i not able to watch tv before 10 pm.

if mkkpb shifted to 8 pm then i going to miss it.

but my suggestion is good for both shows.
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want it on 8.
and i want viwers to grow up(crazy wish) and watch somethng different.
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveKriyansh

i want it on 8.

and i want viwers to grow up(crazy wish) and watch somethng different.

it needs lot of time for that .

HD is in need of good trp.it can get it if shifted to 10.
[competition at 8 pm is too much.but at 10 competition is very less.]
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

it needs lot of time for that .

HD is in need of good trp.it can get it if shifted to 10.
[competition at 8 pm is too much.but at 10 competition is very less.]

people take time to accept new things.. And HD is not a weak show it can compete..
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always felt HD was an adult show, despite its colorful characters, extremely good comedic content etc.   I would refine the word adult - it is a show for mature audience, as it deals with complex issues.

Take for example Indira's habit of slapping all and sundry or her complex relationship with her parents. I have  a hard time believing that parents would let impressionable kids watch this.  Indira can be pretty brutal in her putdowns.

Indira, Rishi, their dynamics etc an make for a pretty good adult show where complexities can be brought out in a manner that they can be savored.  HD is a bit handicapped in this. It sometimes veers into caricature to meet the demands of that slot
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no bro...i dont feel like that...its just bringing the realities of life out...
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
May be after this track everything will be ok.
And 8 pm slot tough competition.10 pm slot there is no much competition.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg raj u compare hd n adult shows😲u cant say that hd is adult show on the basis of last epi dialogues.def of adult shows is-po*nographic shows are motion pictures with the purpose of promoting sexual arousal in the viewer, often featuring depictions of sexual activity.

last epi dialogue was the demand of script...that was the court n cvs were  showing the real world issues...they were trying to shows us that jo bhi ho end tk hamesha girls ko hi sunna padta hai.it was very sad scene.not at all adult...n if u worried for childrens n parents..parnts jante hai baccho ko kya dikhana hai n kya nhi...n nowadays generation becomes open.parents becomes frnds...so dont take tensions😆

n sorry cant say abt mkkpb ...never watched that seriel.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

hitler didi becoming adult show.

theme and dialogues becoming too much for family audience for comfort.

8 pm is family viewing time.mostly children are also watch tv with father and mother.

if content becomes too much adult then trp going to affect a lot.

so zee tv should think about switching slot between mkkpb and HD.

10 pm suits very well for HD.

and 8 pm suits well for mkkpb as it is saas -bahu drama.

so zee tv please change time slot for HD and give it 10 pm slot.

it is good for both shows.

Respectfully disagree. Others have pointed out the competition aspect, and that's a huge driving force for this show. 

And honestly, do children really watch (or pay attention) to these dramas on a regular basis? Lots of people stress family friendly entertainment, but I doubt many ten year olds are into such things. Plus placing the "adult" label on rape like it's sex is not accurate. The show is handling this well, in that they are trying to get justice for Mandira.  They will prove that regardless of her past with men and Sameer, she still deserves justice for being harmed like that. 
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhima-

omg raj u compare hd n adult shows😲u cant say that hd is adult show on the basis of last epi dialogues.def of adult shows is-po*nographic shows are motion pictures with the purpose of promoting sexual arousal in the viewer, often featuring depictions of sexual activity.

last epi dialogue was the demand of script...that was the court n cvs were  showing the real world issues...they were trying to shows us that jo bhi ho end tk hamesha girls ko hi sunna padta hai.it was very sad scene.not at all adult...n if u worried for childrens n parents..parnts jante hai baccho ko kya dikhana hai n kya nhi...n nowadays generation becomes open.parents becomes frnds...so dont take tensions😆

n sorry cant say abt mkkpb ...never watched that seriel.

@bold--

aap though po*n movies tak pahunch gayi.[what you mentioned is po*n content.but adult content may not be po*n and other mature content can be called adult.]

i am just talking about mature content.not any way talking about po*n content.